Affliction Lazy Macro – 4.3

Dot, Dot, Dot, more warlocks dots, I mean macros coming!

This time with affliction lazy macros on 2 flavors. They both go through a normal rotation, but the difference is filling gaps with either Shadow Bolt or Drain Life. It also has a finishing move modifier (Drain Soul) and it pops most of the cooldowns.

Version 1 - This version is for warlocks that like to fill the gaps with Shadow Bolts Spammable Macro

/castsequence [mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null
/castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
/castsequence reset=60 Soulburn,Demon Soul
/cast Soul Swap
/use 13

Macro Explanation:

Version 2 - This version is for warlocks that like to fill the gaps with Drain Life NOT Spammable Macro due to channeling Drain Life Is spammable now!

/castsequence [mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Bolt,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Drain Life,Drain Life
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

PvP Version - This version is for player vs player, is mostly damage over time spells and continually fears the target.

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Fear,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Drain Life
/cast Soul Swap
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED June 1, 2011: Added Curse of the Elements to the rotation (thanks to Strokr) and made the channeling version spammable (Soul Swap had to be removed in order to spam button work).
UPDATED July 28, 2011: Removed lower trinket function on Shadow Bolt version, was not working due to characters max limit.
UPDATED August 16, 2011: Added a PvP version, thanks to n00b for the idea.

hey again. I love these one button macros. I messed with the affliction one as well seemed to do alittle better dps but with this spec being so gear dependant hard to see what it can totally do. Being my toon isnt well geared. Was fnding haunt was refreshing on clip instead on CD. this puts it on CD.

/castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Unstable Affliction,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Life Tap
/castsequence Haunt
/castsequence reset=60 Demon Soul

Thank again and I hope school is going well for you luis!

Wayne:
hey again. I love these one button macros. I messed with the affliction one as well seemed to do alittle better dps but with this spec being so gear dependant hard to see what it can totally do. Being my toon isnt well geared. Was fnding haunt was refreshing on clip instead on CD. this puts it on CD.

/castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Unstable Affliction,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Life Tap
/castsequence Haunt
/castsequence reset=60 Demon Soul

Thank again and I hope school is going well for you luis!

This never casts Haunt…on cooldown or otherwise.

[quote quote=2946]

Wayne: hey again. I love these one button macros. I messed with the affliction one as well seemed to do alittle better dps but with this spec being so gear dependant hard to see what it can totally do. Being my toon isnt well geared. Was fnding haunt was refreshing on clip instead on CD. this puts it on CD. /castsequence [mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null /castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Unstable Affliction,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Life Tap /castsequence Haunt /castsequence reset=60 Demon Soul Thank again and I hope school is going well for you luis!
This never casts Haunt…on cooldown or otherwise. [/quote]Works great for me and others thats used it. Might want to make your you copied it correctly.