Affliction Warlock - Multi casting HUNT when i have Soulshards

Hello Guys , i dunno if i am dump or doing something wrong i use this code

Sequences[‘AFF’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul”,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt’,
‘/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

But When i am full of shards its keep on spamming Hunt , How to fix this?

Please help

Hmmm, I don’t know. Doesn’t look like anything is wrong there.
Can you try this one? Almost the same.

Sequences["WLock-Afflic3"] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 0
/stopmacro [channeling:Drain Soul]
/stopmacro [channeling:Drain Life]
/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target !Agony,!Corruption,!Unstable Affliction,!Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=8/target !Haunt",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] !Dark Soul: Misery",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,mod] reset=17/target !Soulburn",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,mod] reset=17/target !Seed of Corruption",
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/petattack [@target]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 1
]],
}

(btw. Using the code button always works better!) :wink:

(btw. Using the code button always works better!) ?

what do you mean by that i just put it in a button 1 is it wrong i am very new to all of this

No problem m8. I didn’t mean to offend you.

ok, let’s start…
When you post something or reply to someone… In this empty field/window were you type your message.
Above this window You see a bar with buttons:
{b} {i} {link} … {li} {code} {close tags}

When you want to post a sequence or macro and want All the special signs to stay as they are. (aka. keep the macro usable for yourself and others.)
Than after you have typed in normal text, on the next line you start with pressing 1x on the button. (second from the right.) Press [Enter] to get to a new line. Than you copy & paste your macro or sequence in this window. Press [Enter] to get to a new line. click the same [code] button again, it should show up now as .
If you want to add more (normal) text below your macrofield, than hit [Enter] again and start typing. :wink:
Click [Submit] and wait a bit.

Look at the difference of your first post and my post.
I am sure that when you copy and paste Your macro back into your sequence.lua and try to use it you get error messages.
But when you do the same with the macro I have added below you won’t get a error.
Why? >> Look at the difference between your and mine opening and closing signs.
The way you posted your macro and you copy & paste it back without changing anything, the macro will crash already at the first line, namely on this >> [‘AFF’]

Sequences['AFF'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul",
'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt',
'/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

For your convenience I have copied your macro and changed the signs.
I think you will see the difference between the two.

If you have more questions, don’t hessitate tot ask here or send a pm.
I won’t bite…
hard. :stuck_out_tongue:
as I’m a crazy Worgen and Tauren.

I’ve tested some aff macro’s aswell and ye when u start it can take some time before he’s casting haunt but after a mom he’s casting haunt 2-4 times in a row.

even when it says reset=target/8 I’m not sure if that even helps. I’ve also tried this macro’s in macrotoolkit and with only reset=8 but it seems not rly matter.

EDIT: i think it has someting 2 do with the speed u press the macro key… I’ve tried pressing it slower and then it seems casting haunt less often.

EDIT2: when i’ve set the button speed @ 0.25 s instead of 0.1 s the amount of haunts the macro is spamming seems slow enough.

Dear Von non taken.

Thank you very much for your explanation, tho as the friend said above it cast hunt some times is my speed problem?

Dear Mengede,

Still

Your macro is better than the other one but still when i am full of shards is like is giving priority to Haunt than to use the Reset timer, so is like casting agony then hunt - then trying to cast drain but stop and cast Haunt.

I dunno why maybe is something on my macro ?is at 0.04 ( timing ) but is seems is not reseting the timer…

Would like this to be fixed ASAP