AHK vs keyboard opinion.

hello guys as im new to this forum and seen many of you been here for few years i wanted to ask u about ur opinion.
i have a simple ahk script holding down a key will do a loop and keep firing until key is released. now i know there is keyboards and mouses that can do the same thing too.
My 2 questions are the following:
1- do u guys use such keyboards/mouse or ahk script? or u just smash same buttom?
2- im not gonna use toggle script, but do u think buying a keyboard/mouse less risk? if so which keyboards/mouse u recommend that can preform loop while holding a key.
Thank you all

^^^^^ this

im looking for a script like this that actually works if anyone can help thanks!

for how many spelss u need it?

Don’t know if this is late but I use a razor (Chroma) keyboard. You can create macro for the keybindings in there and also set the delay and how you want it to operate. It has a drop down menu for all of this.
When my key is bound/assigned to the macro it will turn green and I’m good to go. When I’m done playing wow I set the key I bound back to default ( single use ) when I press it.

I don’t use AHK, as I learned it can be hacked…and my keyboard works fine

hope this helps if not i’m happy to support or explain further

I personally like using a Keyboard of Mouse with macro functionality. For some reason it feels safer than using AHK?