All Spec Druid Travel Macros

I’ve created a couple of travel macros, and I thought I’d share in case they are useful to other druids.

Here’s what the first one does (It doesn’t use Treant Form for Resto Spec):

Feral Spec

• Outdoors - Toggles between Cat Form and Travel/Aquatic Form
  • Indoors - Toggles between Cat Form and no form
  • Indoors Swimming - Toggles between Cat Form and Aquatic Form
    Guardian Spec
  • Outdoors - Toggles between Bear Form and Travel/Aquatic Form
  • Indoors - Toggles between Bear Form and Cat form
  • Indoors Swimming - Toggles between Bear Form and Aquatic Form
    Balance Spec
  • Outdoors - Toggles between Moonkin Form and Travel/Aquatic Form
  • Indoors - Toggles between Moonkin Form and Cat form
  • Indoors Swimming - Toggles between Moonkin Form and Aquatic Form
    Resto Spec
  • Outdoors - Toggles between no form and Travel/Aquatic Form
  • Indoors - Toggles between no form and Cat form
  • Indoors Swimming - Toggles between no form and Aquatic Form

/use [swimming,noform:3][outdoors,nomounted,noform:3]!Travel Form(Shapeshift);[noswimming,indoors,noform:2][spec:2,form:3][spec:2,form:2,noswimming]!Cat Form;[spec:3]!Bear Form(Shapeshift);[spec:1]!Moonkin Form;[form:2]!Cat Form;!Travel Form(Shapeshift)

The second is the same as the first, except resto toggles to Treant Form instead of no form.

/use [swimming,noform:3][outdoors,nomounted,noform:3]!Travel Form(Shapeshift);[noswimming,indoors,noform:2][spec:2,form:3][spec:2,form:2,noswimming]!Cat Form;[spec:3]!Bear Form(Shapeshift);[spec:1]!Moonkin Form; [spec:4]!Treant Form(Shapeshift)

Thanks to Elvenbane on the WoW forums for cleaning up some of the formatting so they use less characters.

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Hmmm wont change from moonkin to travelform, it just goes to noform from moonkin :frowning:

Sorry about that, I updated with the “cleaned up” version that Elvenbane provided, and haven’t had a chance to actually test all the scenarios. If you look at the wow forums thread, it has the original versions that I did test. Those should work.

Here’s a link - WoW Forums Thread

I’ll test out the versions above as soon as I get some time, and see if I can get the cleaner version working properly.

Well, what worked yesterday, is not working today. Yesterday, I was using “/use Travel Form”, and it worked. Today, that doesn’t work, and I have to use “/use Travel Form(Shapeshift)”. Given the limited number of characters available, I’m not sure how we can make this work now. :frowning:

I’ll look at updating to the longer version, and find an addon that allows for longer macros.

Good news. I was able to update the macros, and I feel like they are much better than before. There was some messy ordering, and unneeded conditions I was able to remove. They seem to work very well now.

They’ve been edited in the original post at the top.