Allera Sub 7.3

I started leveling my Rogue and i think i got a pretty decent (st) macro build:
Only uses Shadow dance charges when not in stealth, tricks on focus if any.

Could anyone test it out?

Sequences['SubAllera_ST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Allera@hellscream",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "3331131",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [@focus,exists] Tricks of the Trade",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [combat, stance:0] Shadow Dance",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nocombat] Shadowstep",
      },
        "/castsequence [nostealth] Backstab, Backstab, Nightblade, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate",
        "/castsequence [stealth][stance:1/2/3] reset=5  Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate",
        "/cast [stance:0] Goremaw's Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Symbols of Death",
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Blades",
      },
    },
  },
}

Hey Shade,
this macro works great.

Can u make this one with DFA?
And maybe an AoE one :slight_smile:

Cheers

Here is the AoE version, currently i have no (good) working one with DfA.
Glad you enjoy the ST version!

Sequences['SubAllera_AoE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Allera@hellscream",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "3331131",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [@focus,exists] Tricks of the Trade",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [combat, stance:0] Shadow Dance",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nocombat] Shadowstep",
      },
        "/castsequence Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Eviscerate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Symbols of Death",
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Blades",
      },
    },
  },
}

Hey Dude,
Why no Nightblade in the AoE one?

Because night blade only debuffs 1 target for more damage.
Personally when i resort to AoE, things rather die fast anyway.

If you want it in change the sequence line to:
"/castsequence Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Nightblade, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Eviscerate, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Eviscerate",

@Shade3891 - Thank you for this! I have had my Rogue since the very early days of Vanilla, and recently (yesterday) I decided to knock the rust off of him… I have not really played him other than to keep him leveled, so yesterday I picked him up and have had a lot of luck with your macro! Many thanks!

Your welcome! Glad you enjoy it. Using the AoE version aswell?

I have been testing the different sub ones out and this one by far is the best. Most have a good burst then drop down to 600 700k. This one great burst and holds around 1m I am Ilvl 930 and don’t have the greats legos.

New to GSE so just a question. Am I stuck with 3331131 talents? I’ve been using 1113213. I understand there’s no DfA in this so I’d have to swap this out to Master of Shadows. But the other talents don’t make sense to me as it looks like you’ve taken Gloomblade and then don’t use it in the macro. Also is Enveloping Shadows required?

Thanks, will give this a try later today. Saves me time to rewrite a different one i use

[quote quote=57101]New to GSE so just a question. Am I stuck with 3331131 talents? I’ve been using 1113213. I understand there’s no DfA in this so I’d have to swap this out to Master of Shadows. But the other talents don’t make sense to me as it looks like you’ve taken Gloomblade and then don’t use it in the macro. Also is Enveloping Shadows required?
[/quote]

Right, if a talented spell replaces another spell then the original spell will still fire that new spell. It’s preferred to keep the original spell there so it helps if you change talents.

Gloomblade replaces Backstab so /cast backstab will still fire off Gloomblade but if you changed it to /cast Gloomblade, it won’t fire Backstab if you change talents.

Changinf some talents generally won’t break you nor will it completely gimp your class if you don’t choose the current meta.

It’s an lazymarco not a perfect meta-macro. Reason for not having DfA in and using gloomblade.
It’s as Cymiryc said, Backstab = Gloomblade in the macro. Should work fine as it is. Also Enveloping shadows is not required. The talents listed are just the ones i play with. Have fun all!

im up to level 108 now (from 106) and really enjoy these macros…thanks again :slight_smile:

Thats one badarse macro, it works a treat for my lil Rogue, shes still only 77 and I havent seen her slice like that since prior to the new patch. I cant wait to see how she does once I hit 110.

I changed a few little things to fit my play style.

I took out Goremaw’s Bite as i want to have more control over when to use it and i took out the nocombat from Shadowstep as i want to use it all the time.

Still the best script i found yet :slight_smile:

Hi, Im testing it but I would like to use 1113113, mostly for DfA which is the best of the 3 at the moment, how could I added?

i wouldnt add it, but use it on a different key so you decide when to use it and not let the macro decide for you…which in most cases will be useless

Like add an “/cast [mod:alt] DfA”?

impressive

2.1 mil burst

1.1 mil sust

synapse at 0.350

[quote quote=59278]impressive
2.1 mil burst
1.1 mil sust
synapse at 0.350[/quote]

Pretty good numbers!