Alpha Predator - Feral Druid

i luv these macros… i cant play my kitty otherwise so tyvm and keep up the good work

1 Like

Is it possible to post some of the parses you guys have been getting in m+

Hope you can do a raid macro.
On M+ is really good.

1 Like

So what are they thinking for MS? I was running 150MS and was getting pretty good numbers. I accidently ran at 50MS yesterday because I forgot to switch my mouse profile from my Pali’s and didn’t notice TOO much of a difference in numbers, but it was only a +9

So far best results were at 400 Window Spell Queue.

yeah mine is around 300 .

Im sorry but im very new to this, what is the spell queue window?

its the window in which u spells hang to cast after pushing the button.

there a couple of scripts to check yours and change it

/dump GetCVar(“SpellQueueWindow”) this will check ur current window

/console SpellQueueWindow 250 (change the 250 to what ever u want)

1 Like

This might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23es61x6Nmw&themeRefresh=1

1 Like

Hi @everyone! I just wanted to wish all of you Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings or simply to enjoy yourself this coming end of the year!

For those of you who have now gotten a higher ilvl, a 4-piece item set, please share your numbers if you wish from your runs and your settings, in order to further improve this macro.

Thank you all for making this thread wonderful! :heart:

5 Likes

@Solarrius ius
LFR log and analyze incoming from vingleskræv
LFR Igira the Cruel - Kill (3:59) by Vingleskræv in test log (wowanalyzer.com)

Report: test log (Unlisted) | Warcraft Logs

vingleskræv= troll feral with stats: crit: 18% haste: 42% , Mastery: 24%, versa: 11%
ilvl :452 eq

1 Like

@pitbullberg Those are some great details you shared. I never used any of those sites so it takes some figuring out but there are some good tips there too. Congratulations, coming 4th just after a hunter/demon hunter class is nice to see. I see your crit and mastery are a bit low and still no 4-pieces set, correct me if I am wrong, but to me that makes your rank even more valuable. I will keep looking at the information on those reports, but on the positive side, there were some perfect or near-perfect usages of cooldowns and spells, which is encouraging to see!

Thank you again for posting this!

These macro’s are amazing! Two questions:

1. can you please confirm you updating the macro’s and talent code in the original post? I want to make sure I catch your refinements.

2. it seems you’re using game defaults for ms? what’s the game default, 250ms? I saw another poster mention 150ms

Again, thanks for this excellent set of macro’s!

1 Like

Hi Darkstar, thank you for the nice words!

To answer, when updated, it will be mentioned with a comment here but also in the original post with a little side note.

The game default is 400 as far as I know, changing with haste stats.

1 Like

Great macro overall. Using your talents and no buffs I did 88k ST on the raid dummy @5mins (471 ilvl, 42 crit, 32 haste, 67 mast, 5 vers). There are some points where it underbuilds and overbuilds that could probably be tightened up (I’m certainly not the one to improve it, but pointing it out).

Using these talents (BcGAORarfDaLt4uMx8TYOtl8GAAAAAAACSLSCSikUSLCSSkkAAAAAAoAQigAQSSSIJSLhW4AAAAAAAIBAEA) I was able to get 95k doing the same test. Not huge, but 7k is 7k!

The AOE macro suffers from the same underbuilding at points, but I ended at 280k with bursts of 430k+.

2 Likes

@The_Average_Gatsby Were you running these at 400ms?

wow that is very slow. lol

@Siodar I tested, and you’re right.

Using @WeWereCreatures 's talent mod, I tested the ST macro on the Cleave Training Dummies in Valdrakken using my IL437 kitty at 150ms, 250ms, and 400ms delays.

Results:
Peak/Sustained
150ms @ 1 min - 77k/74k
250ms @ 1 min - 120k/88k
400ms @ 1 min - 67k/64k

My stats:
a 8832
m 5040
c 5046
h 1643
v 300

Guess I’ll be running at 250ms for a bit. Maybe retest with gear/stat IL changes.

I think there is a slight misunderstanding here. In the conversation, the 400 was meant in relation to the spell queue window, which has only limited to do with the click rate settings. It is advisable to leave the wow spell queue window at the default setting of 400. The default click rate of GSE-Addon is 250ms. I use 100/150ms for some scripts here in the forum.

2 Likes

I was running at 100ms with the default 400 spell queue window.

2 Likes