Alpha Predator - Feral Druid

I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that we are eagerly anticipating the single-target version. No pressure at all xD. Thanks for the awesome multi-target macro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Single Target version has been added. I have chosen a balanced attack between bleeds and overall Special Attacks, based on Myth+ runs and not Target Dummy tests.

I am not going to lie, I am feeling a bit nervous, especially after the nice words many of you have said so far about the Multi-Target version and if I can further optimise this I will be honoured to share it with you all!

5 Likes

loading up wow now!! giving this a try.

1 Like

oh man , im in bed ready to sleep !

But first thing in the morning its not going to be breakfast.

Its going to be try this ASAP

Time to count sheeps i mean cats

Again , thank you.

1 Like

Thanks.

Whenever suits, especially this macro should have more value on Bigger world bosses like Disciple of Fyrakk or around 8ish+ Myth bosses. I did not test it on higher keys yet as my ilvl would have ruined the run for higher key groups. Rest Well.

1 Like

So you’re saying you added Single attacks in with the AOE macro on tab 4? Because I’m just seeing it listed an AOE macro in its description, what am I missing?

Hi,

there are two codes in the post, one for Single Target, and one for Multi-Target.

1 Like

Yep, you did right, I just had to refresh the page. :laughing:

1 Like

Jeeez, it works well and even better than what I used before. But, for some reason the bees don’t work :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, glad to hear it works better than what you used.

Sorry to hear that Adaptive Swarm is not working for you, just tried it literally now again it comes up for me…
If you are in-game, and by any chance on the European servers, whisper me, Ursoc (Ursoc-Wildhammer) we can meet and have a look at it together. Otherwise, feel free to send me a message here to see how we can make you truly happy with this :smiley: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found the problem: The language its not converted hahaha. But i have one doubt. Wich MS to running this?

Ha ha, glad you found it. Never thought of translation-related issues.

I do not alter MS or use any software/scripts to alter that. All I use is game default and all GSE addon default. I find that altering spell queue time, MS response times etc could work for a few, but, with stats being so different since each player has different luck on dropped gear and stats always changing like with high haste, for example, macros can misfire or skip lines.
This macro is made for people who just enjoy playing their spec, and many times, better DPS comes from paying attention to your group, spreading the dots, and staying alive. After 10 years plus of WoW I found that people who chase that 1% extra damage from altering defaults lose more damage by focusing on that rather than just a quick jump to an add/trash that was left untapped by RIP for example in our case.

Keeping it simple and coming back to this macro, I just hope it helps bring more fun to players, that is all! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

Finished +9 ilvl 427 with no sweat !

And on dummy ( +5 min ) made +60k dps stable with your single macro.

These are top over the edge macros :ok_hand:

So nice to play feral so goood.

Cheers.

PS: youre gonna get famous now !

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

About the famous part, how even? :smiley:

Ha ha ha :smiley: I am just happy it works well for you!

1 Like

Thank you for your work, I know it must be a headache. I’m going to be getting into this tonight! Will try and see what I’m parsing.

2 Likes

hi thank u for macro is the single target same talents as aoe one ?

1 Like

Hi, thank you.

Yes, one build for both Single and Multi :smiley:

1 Like

thank u so much quick reply xx works like a dream

1 Like

Logs say I should be hitting ~67k on a dummy, I did closer to around 52.7k running it at 150ms for 5 minutes. This is what did what damage (ST only):
And this is raidbot (which is obviously a “under perfect conditions” thing so very much not a benchmark)

All in all, feels like a pretty good macro to me, super close and works great! Thank yooou!

Not that I know anything about macros beyond basic stuff, the only thing I could think to improve is having shred go off more? -shrug- It’s got super good burst at first for SURE. It was hitting around 80k at first!

Thank you for sharing numbers with others and saying it is close to the perfect simulation :heart: :heart: :heart:

When I started building this macro I did not base the rotation on target dummies sim as in a real fight there is more movement to avoid debuff zones or things like that and that is why passive damage from bleed I believe should compensate for the moments you might be away from your target or stunned for example. Stats also matter, higher haste focus for bleed for example would change the Rip to an even higher value while allowing you to move around more to stay alive when needed. I really annoyed my guildies with dungeon runs to let me keep trying more and more and for better ha ha but makes it worthy when i see so many nice words :smiley: :smiley:

I really really appreciate the nice words and I am happy so many of you feel happier to be in your cat form :smiley:

Who knows, might share my Druid Tank next :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes