Alpha Predator - Feral Druid

This is my 5-minute on a single target dummy, on default and not 150ms, with NO tier set, just for comparison.

1 Like

Deep Breath

Myself mostly tanked when leveling a character.

Never used them on Raid or M+ ( i know i can do it,.but not properly )

But maybe if you share it in the next months that will change for me.

:hugs:

I’ve been using the same tanking macro for ages. I concentrate more on damage mitigation than being high DPS and have excellent results. I am really curious to see which route you go.

I have many healers say I’m one of the easiest to handle tanks they’ve ever played with. Some just say I need no healing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

please do Tank. me and friend are learning Tanks this season and would love a macro from you. having so much fun with your feral. used it to go from ilvl 395 to now ilvl 456 running all sorts of content.

1 Like

cmon Solarrius, you listening, the voice of people its the voices of gods!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Glad you enjoy using it. I am really curious what the favourite bit about this macro is for you all :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Ha ha, I haven’t yet seen more feedback on this macro to move to the next one. I will do Druid Tank next as I enjoy playing it and I will share it however I want to learn more about what you guys like to see more in a macro. So far I gathered from all the replies you like the burst, that it feels complete because it has most spells, but want to know how it behaves in different scenarios for you all. Call me a bit selfish for gathering more information but with such nice words I am genuinely curious about what to put more in my next work :smiley: THANK YOU again to all :smiley:

1 Like

Basically, I really liked the regrowth response and the timing of the DOTS applications, I think the only feedback and constructive criticism would be to improve the execution of the ferocious bite in the single target macro (I think haha). I’m from a country where the MS is around 100ms, I think that’s sometimes why other users above get higher DPS than me, even though they’re on the same ilv. The rotation starts off with a formidable boost, but quickly drops off and is far below simulation. However, I want to point out how much better your macro is than the others around here so far :laughing:

2 Likes

This is the best feral macro thus far!!! insane for aoe the ST though feels a bit low im 447 and i can only achieve 70k st :confused: idk maybe im doing something wrong.

Overall, Feral has a low ST anyway compared to other classes/specs in this expansion anyway.
I do not use simulations for reasons stated before so I’m not sure if the numbers suggested here are based on the talent build I shared or different, but yes, Single Target over prolonged fights tends to go down and I think this is reflected best how all feral druid are doing in the reports from Heroic Raids as described here where we are mid-tier anyway.

@Rykeen In Myth Plus I was able to be on par with a BM hunter or sometimes top DPS thanks to my crit rate stat, I went as high as 48 percent for it so half of my attacks were crit as a way to keep up in ST and not gonna lie, felt a bit good to give a hunter a bit of sweat, but again, crit played a major part in my play if u wish to try same.

I think stats and I hope when the tier set once complete (with extra 20 percent damage which is quite high compared to the damage bonus given to other classes) will make things a bit better but I do not expect miracles, it is just one of those times, especially since druids have been changed so many times this expansion but we won’t open that debate now ha ha ha, not the place here :smiley: but have fun and enjoy the boost in multi :smiley:

3 Likes

hey im at 48% crt 70% mastery still only geting 50-70k in ST at 455ilvl

@Rykeen I am not sure, I shared my screenshots above, even with 10 ilvls lower than you I am on 60k average on a 5min simulation. I find 70% mastery to be too much, when are the diminishing returns kicking in for mastery stat? Crit is deffo important to me, for bleed is haste as it makes bleed every 0.9 -1.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds.

2 Likes

This is from icy-veins.

Try to aim for a healthy amount of Critical Strike to reach a comfortable Combo Point generation level first. After that, you should shift your priority toward Mastery while being mindful of your Haste,

Switch that excess mastery to crit, and have ( i would say ) the others stats something like this 60% haste / 40% mastery.

Just wanna say theese 2 macros a monster good. Fantastic work and this makes me be able to play this cat again. I have 434 gear and 2 set from PvP gear. AOE on target dummies give me after 5 min around 200k with burst sniffing around 300k.
ST brings me to 75k after 5 min so im impressed.
@Solarrius This is master piece :muscle:

1 Like

@Borland1891_2325 That is great to hear, thank you for taking the time to share this! All I can say now is simply ENJOY! :smiley:

3 Likes

love the macros i have disabled charge in block 1 but it still charges ? any i deas

are you allowed to edit, or permission ?

@oiciniv The macro is editable. I know that some people could use that to copy it and for example, change the name in the author and re-post it and ask for donations in return I see that is why most people post macros anyway but I posted mine to be used and abused so that players feel happier playing feral, to feel they bring more value in their time spent in-game. I created it with the hope of delivering joy, helping people who might have certain disabilities and easier for them to use one button and still feel supportive to their group.
It is not set in stone, there is always gonna be someone who can do better. Feel free to edit as you wish, just give a heart or a thumbs up in return just to know it was worth spending my time on it if you do. :smiley:

6 Likes

sorry didnt mean it to sound that im ungrateful so sorry the macros are fantanstic i do apoligise xx :love_you_gesture:

just didnt wont to mess around with the macro case i mess it up jst wonted to stop charge thank u solarrius