Antr3ri Master Assassin

Hi, need this test by assassination rogue’s, please let me know if there is something missing, if it should be firing something more or less often etc.
100ms
My ilvl 333 and a disaster of all rogue spec traits etc. So input from a real assassin would be appreciated

dSJwiaWsOeVvQABOQmtvfnBboos5Miv(fu9nPYLPStrTxLDl0(H8yugMQkJtvHbkiAOqPgmOHRIYbvrvRdvvhJW5qYcvrwQQslgvz5K4HQOYtLSms9CGjki1uvjtgkMovNgvomINr01jPncLKTcLuTzPK2ouszAI0SeXNvv13feAKsjCBvQrlOgVuIoPGK7QcxtkoVuQ)ki41iv9Bv5j21YIvNpF9v(nulR31QlsGfDWkHui0AXk6A7H5yllxrhHP8W6McG7fb7AzXUwwScNraoWOPArMHGcPMkbbfsnvcckOsLlRxHZiahy0uTiZqqHutLGGcPMAz5kCgb4aJMQfzgckKAQeeui1ujiy3p5YPRWzeGdmAQwKziOqQPsqqHutTCZkCgb4aJMQfzgckKAQeeui1ujiOuZxAZQpFVZ(K7MZxjwH9d40rykVDTSyfoJaCeSp(UFyoqqDAJ8JpMVQfgbZ4TkBm6hVvNSaF8w9Ll(xmERo37MhX3PvxkCr6nxVtR(Yf)RhVvyXAJTIba7AzXkCNO83ClA3TrW(4lmr5(OhJrWCSSEfoJaCeSpKT(yQGeRLCahCGGnDuY0LLRWzeGJG93pm8dcZ1QFGGnIoTC50v4mcWrW(7hg(jb(bc2rjs)TCZkCgb4aJMQfzgc2F)WWFaZvcoqWgDxxcckfAD6Y8TcNraoc2dCJe4HpqqjFnnPl3TcNraoc2dCJe4HpqWUFY5Rk3odRuJmN7fxvgnvl6CKGvyXA)1cmcW218vyRy0rykVDTSyfoJaCeSJsK(B(QlfUi9Ml2P5lR31YIv4mcWbgnvlYmeui1ujiOqQPsqqbvQCz9kCgb4aJMQfzgckKAQeeui1ullxHZiahy0uTiZqqHutLGGcPMkbb7(jxoDfoJaCGrt1ImdbfsnvcckKAQLBwHZiahy0uTiZqqHutLGGcPMkbbLA(sBw957D2NC3C(kXQlfUi9Ml2PvTWiygVvzJr)4T6Kf4J3QVCX)IXB1xU4F94TQC7mSsnYCUxCvz0uTOZrcwHfR9xlWiaBxZxDPWfP3C9oTclwBSvmayxllwH7eL)MBr7Unc2hFHjk3h9ymcMJL1RWzeGJG9HS1htfKyTKd4GdeSPJsMUSCfoJaCeS)(HHFqyUw9deSr0PLlNUcNraoc2F)WWpjWpqWokr6VLBwHZiahy0uTiZqW(7hg(dyUsWbc2O76sqqPqRtxMVv4mcWrWEGBKap8bck5RPjD5Uv4mcWrWEGBKap8bc29toF15E38i(oTcBfJoct5TRLfRWzeGJGDuI0FZxH9d40rykVDTSyfoJaCeSp(UFyoqqDAJ8JpMpFz5UwwScNraoWOPArMHGcPMkbbfsnvcckOsLlRxHZiahy0uTiZqqHutLGGcPMAz5kCgb4aJMQfzgckKAQeeui1ujiy3p5YPRWzeGdmAQwKziOqQPsqqHutTCZkCgb4aJMQfzgckKAQeeui1ujiOuZxAZQpFVZ(K7MZxjwDPWfP3CXoTQfgbZ4TkBm6hVvNSaF8w9Ll(xmERW(bC6imL3UwwScNraoc2hF3pmhiOoTr(XhlRxHZiahb7JV7hMdeSr0PLZxDPWfP3C9oT6lx8VE8wvUDgwPgzo3lUQmAQw05ibRWI1(RfyeGTR5Ro37MhX3PvyRy0rykVDTSyfoJaCeSJsK(B(kSyTXwXaGDTSyfUtu(BUfT72iyF8fMOCF0JXiyowwVcNraoc2hYwFmvqI1soGdoqWMokz6YYv4mcWrW(7hg(bH5A1pqWgrNwUC6kCgb4iy)9dd)Ka)ab7OeP)wUzfoJaCGrt1Imdb7VFy4pG5kbhiyJURlbbLcToDz(wHZiahb7bUrc8WhiOKVMM0L7wHZiahb7bUrc8Whiy3p585ZxrhjQsccv0nfSMfDUxCNwfA14F7fxwUQfMYJJTSCvOTwjQb(YIvxC3wiscONl(Fz5QZR6HFkRirxXu4cPRQqcA)IRQZmwOc9Y6gQvHI9IRoppUaoVDi899x1cHqBembTpPyH4k6A7H5yyhOcwwoF(gANTR3RI
Talents 1311221

This macro contains 3macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Normal Dungeons use version 3
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 3
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 3
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 3
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 3
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Vendetta

KeyPress: Garrote, Vendetta, Evasion, Shadowstep, Cloak of Shadows, Fan of Knives, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Garrote, Rupture, Envenom, Mutilate

Post Macro: Toxic Blade

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Garrote, Vendetta, Evasion, Shadowstep, Cloak of Shadows, Fan of Knives, Tricks of the Trade

Post Macro: Toxic Blade

Macro Version 3

Post Macro: Toxic Blade, Fan of Knives

Didnt test it yet, but seems weird to have Evasion/Cloak/Fan of Knives fix in the rotation o0

Those are in the modifiers, not the main rotation

I’m really happy with this macro. Surprised at how well it uses finishers at full CPs. Thanks for posting this.

Awesome thanks for the feedback

Any reason why it would spam fan of knives with out hitting the mod? I even deleted that line. Using tab 3. Never had this issue before.

Edit: I deleted post macro fan of knives. works perfect.

[quote quote=66627]Any reason why it would spam fan of knives with out hitting the mod? I even deleted that line. Using tab 3. Never had this issue before.
Edit: I deleted post macro fan of knives. works perfect.[/quote]

ye was about to say just delete that line it was more experimentation than anything

could also change the hc, mythic etc. version to 1 as it is set to 3

Ok cool. Thank you, good macro.

Hi anyone used with Razer synapse with rapid fire try this macro and looks ok but no cast rapture I am using 0.050 as default keypress…ok no problem so many macros that i start testing other one :stuck_out_tongue: Evrything is ok Great macro

How do I switch between the different Macro versions?

Tab 2 for PVP/Arena? Doesn’t seem to matter though. Tab 1 and 2 look identical to me.

So after trying this in mythic raid if you manually use your opener then it isn’t bad… Had to get rid of fan of knives out of post macro though… I would try and work in a proper opener for this to be a really good macro.

Any other Dark Iron Dwarf Rogues having a problem running macros, because I am. I have no problems at all with any of my other characters, but with this specific Dark Iron Dwarf rogue, I cannot run any type of macros associated with gnome sequencer.