Anyone Having any lucky with raid or mythic+ healing macros?

I’ve tried a few of these in current content and they just don’t seem to be cutting it. I raid heroic Vault and Mythic+ from 10-15 so looking for anything people are using for such. Ty!

Anyone? Been struggling in raids big time with parses. The New talent changes I think have a lot to do with it.

There really isn’t much to macro for mistweaver. You can use a basic in-game macro for any healing, raid, dungeon, pvp etc. Something like this should work. You can add or remove vivify to your liking. In pvp, hit the macro button twice to get healing going, 3rd/4th/5th time for bigger heals. It’s basically all in how u use the macro. Just hit it once to top up and so on.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Soothing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Vivify, Vivify, Vivify

I only PVP but you can add click casting keybind under options for Renewing Mist on right mouse button or whatever.

Hope this helps,
Chris

1 Like

I think there is far more to it than that honestly unless something has changed. I believe multiple damage attacks are used for healing along with multiple new talents that came out with 10.0.5.

If anyone has had any luck with a fistweaving raid macro I’m still searching.