anyone made a gnome version for Destruction

long time lerker, long time follwer, and long time user of lazy macro. just started using gnome addon and loving how it works still getting used to using the script and getting some of the kinks out for some to work right but all and all loving it. but havent seen one for a lock or mage yet

You can try this one i put together. I have only used gnome sequencer for a week so may not be perfect. Anyone that may know it better as well as locks better, feel free to modify or change whats needed i rarely play locks. Let me know if this works for you.

Sequences['Destro'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Conflagrate, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
    ]],

'/cast !Chaos Bolt',
    '/cast !Shadowburn',
    '/cast !Blood Fury', 
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
    ]],
} 

Here is an aoe one as well i made going off an old destro macro i had. May work may not i did not test it other then on a dummy to ensure fire and brimstone would fire off correctly. The dps may not be there using it in an instance. But i figured it would be worth a shot it seems to fire off much better then the macro version i had gotten from somewhere on site a while back.

Sequences['Destroaoe'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.7 !Fire and Brimstone
/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
    ]],

'/cast !Blood Fury', 
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
    ]],
}

thanks worggy, both seem to be working fine, they both are keeping dots up and chaos bolt is going of at one ember which is ok, sometimes mob can live to 3 lol thanks for the help