Aparenly Fire Heals updated 18/01/2023

dO0ajaWjbLAwuP2fKGFbPAykOoMKSmKQNjPMgvsxtOY2eL(MGunobvohsO1ju6EkinqsHoOOyHijpKuWeHeDrsPnQG4JcsYircoPsLvkiEPsvZuOOBkOQDsf)uqjdvOQJkOWsvGNsYufvxvqkBvHYxvOYyfu0AfKWBHuUlK0EP8xHcdM4WQSyfYJfzYiLlJAZirFwiJgIttvRwqs9AKuZwIBRK2Tu)gXWvIJRqvlxrphQPRQRRu2oPOVtLy8qcDEbwVGenFs1(bBvwU5uzQHSBG2yqbTzIP2bQymwT5q3Ynv4V0KGTCZPYYn1y30FJkm2Yn1Eoyax4dZwU5uzk0th(X8434oXGGwtsix3CX3rOcciGmzm)dnrwhDpiGmGB2fFhbcvLluYUbjSgH908xdIkDfgBo0nf6Pd)GGMgPKK2WUzu0JFS7MKqUU5IVJqfnnUuUaE6UjjKRBU47iubj3VYGGsF5EpPnNAtHE6WpiOPrkjPnSBgf94h7UjjKRBU47iurtJlLlGNUBsc56Ml(ocvq0Mqi2BQ9Cq8tgJTCZPYuO)3mIFqwjByMOjpnh6Mc90HFqqBLqlwmINY3Dtsix3CX3rOcYy8K21piAxhnVeBo1Mc90HFqqBLql2R8UBsc56Ml(okwuo5BfeQM89iOcckN8Tccvt(Ee7T3uzsVN0yl3CQSCZPYuONo8dsDwxRDLUPYdwytLj9EsBV5q3YnNkl3CQmfOd675G4Nmgd6GU5q3uONo8dcAnjHCDZfFhfR2ecXDtsix3CX3rOcsD2qNo9SMtTPaDqFphmGl8Hzqh0nvEWcBQmP3tA7nh6wU5uzkqh03ZbXpzmg0bDZHUPqpD4hZJFJ7edcAnjHCDZfFhfR2ecXDtsix3CX3rOcciGmzm)d9Vze)GasD2kxZsr3GuNTY1Su0ni1zRCnlfDdsDwxRDT2CQnfOd675GbCHpmd6GUPYdwytLj9EsBV5uB5MtLPaDqFphe)KXyqh0nh6Mc90HFmp(nUtmiO1KeY1nx8DuSAtie3njHCDZfFhHkiGaYKX8p0)Mr8dci1XfhfRQDdsD2SvXfN5uBkqh03Zbd4cFyg0bDtLhSWMkt69K2EZXvl3CQmfOd675G4Nmgd6GU5q3uONo8dcAnjHCDZfFhfR2ecXDtsix3CX3rOcsD2qNo9SMtTPaDqFphmGl8Hzqh0nvEWcBQmP3tA7nN4SCZPYuGoOVNdIFYymOd6MdDtHE6WpiO1KeY1nx8DuSAtie3njHCDZfFhHki1XfhfRZAo1Mc0b99CWaUWhMbDq3u5blSPYKEpPT3ud4f(EZHUPYdwytftczXuQNxgYwNEpPn1awtEI54NEY0)b2BVP21J28LFSB6VrfgB5MkF6BQ5VYOYuAGSo6EJktLp9n18t3OYE7T3uX8WFOTq7EMMPOpm96HRQcxv4QQJRYuJJpQZSnpSLBVPcp)hkV)SCtLFfUFSPOYLru1JBq9GQqrffwhfA73TO5ADygMiHAT7OWUqcjkIATEQhNsPuAitMmzYeLIgomuAddLsP8A1qiuzQmBpczAQW7X4GPghJPoSBF5WiMkuP0ogpXEsBo1v0dNPc)1Bxzx)8utUFpPnQmff4YIPEepgepgeqwdaz0H9jqOaFfEcY6LMeqUvqIi(ocKNasHpnzqiBpijKBgX0abVWLcgKRPbsH0rGKiKci0iU0GCyq2bYiU4znzqEeoaemczRqdKrmiByMgiUGWnibKnqAMPbYJWRG0KheFdYbYT9eqMK)8KgKCepgepgKdKvYgMbHOjpbz9stciGSdK02CY9xcabZpipIhdYtaHAoaKLjJXGCnnqOMdazYxbZGSs2Wmien5jiRxAsabfGqGqgczccVUqCHNmnqWlCPGb5WGeq2abZmipcVcYczzX3rGSu4dZG83ciyepLpi(hemczRqdKM8GKo8dY9GSEOiihgex4sbKddsH1KlGuHcqiqiXx4dZG0KNb5ryq(RW9JbHsYeKhXJb5Mmi(gKhHbz9stci(pSXGG5cLqiqi5ixtnibKnq0wOm42aHsYeeepgK1lnjG4czsnihgKDGGCAYGSHzAGG4XGKi0yFhbYtajIFqEepgKNaIlKj1Oai7OeKaYgirBbyqOraPzMgiiCzbKDUaIVuaHgbK1aqgX4hKNacnciyciGykTnLKzI1azD5(BKV4)aJktHsMYBR8MtLPulCAhknNkxZgotLhwAWCQgE4HhMUPCUv2udz3aTXGcAZetTduXySA7T3EZa

## Usage Information
this is  my basic Healer macro am going to leave out charged spells and long cool down as I believe they should be used when you need them not in a auto rotaion This is a mouse over macro  I currently set this to key press and key realse mouse over macro .

For empowered spells as you see them popping please tap shift it should not cast at max as well as level 1.

Please note the talents for this are in the macro it's self

Thank you Elfyau for his macro work as I have used his coding to get this to work. If you guys do need help I will do my best to do so  

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.28.

Usage Information

this is my basic Healer macro The reason for revision 3 is to explain the changes I made. This is a mouse over macro I currently set this to key down
The macro will appear to hang up when it hits charged spell but fear not it is not hanging up it is charging to level 2 to min 3 I will explain that when i say 2 to min 3 i mean it goes up to base level 3 not full charge on 3. In this revision i have changed some spells If this macro dose not show up for you please go into gse select all macros to show and reload it should then show after you remove the tick on show all copy the raw data from the macro into a new macro named as you would like compile it and then save it it should work then.

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.20.

This is my talents they may not suit everyone BwbBnWR3R1Z1HmbUKIpvm3XXhjEIHIJJggkEikWSSSSCAAAAAgcg0QSEQSSSSiECJB

Updated the talents on this

This is a mouse over macro it uses both the key up and key down input method
Thank you to Thank you Elfyau for his macro work as I have used his coding to get this to work. as the coding and how he set out the macro was nice so thank you for the ability to study that

I actually need to update this macro as I think it is lacking somw things

Please do. I really like this macro. I appreciate the work.

3 Likes

Added some green healing spells Work in progress but I will be updating this more over the weekend. as I would like to optimize the spells and rotation if I can on this

1 Like

You’re the man. Thanks.

1 Like

Is there anything you would like to see added to this macro ?

Full suggestions and directions on how to get the best use out of it? MS, bar setup, positioning suggestions, can you make it run smoother/faster, is it fully @mouseover and if so how does that work if you don’t use things like Vuhdo or Healbot? You know, give us n00b dragon healers a full rundown, if it’s not toooooo much troubgle? XD

3 Likes

I will do so tonight

1 Like

is this updated. ty for taking the time

dont think anyone said its updated !

it will be updated today sorry for the delay

1 Like

Thank you! Been looking forward to the updated version. Thank you for your time <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Just updated tonight but working on a better rotation for this not happy with the cast on it

On looking at this I need to take 2 spells out of the rotation for cast on demand
this is due to the fact that there empowered spells and I would rather they cast in full than at 1 all the time

1 Like

been using your macro for 2 dungeons and its awesome

1 Like

Thank you is there anything you would liek to see in it or perhaps think could be changed

we will see so far so good

dream breath and spirit bloom not casting consistently

I will fix that today
sorry about that

its ok you have to separate them for optimization