Arms Lazy Macro – 4.3

Warrior is one the classes I play the most lately since latest expansion (Cataclysm). I have used this macro for questing, raiding, pvp, duels, pretty much is always in the bar for anything. With this macro you can do decent dps if just want lay back and spam the button.

This macro will start off with a rend every time you change a target, if decide to reapply rend for some reason, because maybe it got dodge or forgot to keep it up, just hold “Alt” modifier key once and push macro once and then release the “Alt” key, after that the next move as soon the macro can it will be rend. After that is just a rotation and popping cooldowns, you can also add Bladestorm or Sweeping Strikes if desire, but I usually save those for when have a lot of adds.
Just remember, most of my macros are not perfect efficient in fights, is mostly for when you do not want to think about what to push.

Single target:

/castsequence reset=target/alt Rend,null
/castsequence Mortal Strike,Heroic Strike,Overpower
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Recklessness
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Multi target:

/castsequence Mortal Strike,Cleave,Overpower
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Recklessness
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED October 1, 2011: Removed Heroic Throw, for some reason it stopped working on the macros.

hey just a question , can we put execution on the macros?

Hello Donuts,
I have played around with Execute before trying to integrate it with the macros but it was not working well because of a few things.
The priority per line would ignore the spell if is after the sequence and the reality is Execute > any other ability. So let’s say I put Execute before any other sequence, this will prevent from casting anything else because unless the target is 20% or less it won’t skip the Execute and would not be able to go any further with the macro.

The only way I would see it working with the arms macro is by including it as a modifier with (Shift) or (Ctrl) because I already put (Alt) to refresh Rend. Might have to remove a trinket or both to make it fit, but it should work.

oh ok… pretty sad , but actually i did try tu integrate it but as you say it doesn t work…
So i guess i ll have to do it separetly…

Hello Luis, I am noticing in the arms macro that Colossus Smash isn’t going off. After all my other abilities are on cooldown and I spam the button (even though Colossus Smash will be up) it won’t fire off. Any ideas on what would cause this?

Hello Jordan, I will take a look at it tonight and will report back as soon as I can if I find a problem or a fix for it.

The Collssus Smash part isnt working for me either

I also find Slam (w/ Improved Slam and Slam glyph) to do more dps than heroic strike (w/ Incite).

First off thank you for all the hard work in creating these macros. Makes my job easier when farming LFR lol. I did have a question about the Battle Shout. It doesn’t Seem to be popping on when the CD is up. And also when set up for Colossus smash only seems to be popping once then the CD gets reset or is up and wont play again. Is this something you would have the time to check out? Thanks again for providing these

I did some playing around with your macro a little and came up with something that seems to work with the Colossus Smash. Although Battle Shout seems to share a GCD so I might need to work it some more
This is what I have tweaked it too now.

/castsequence Mortal Strike,Overpower,Heroic Strike,Slam
/cast Colossus Smash(Battle, Berserker Stance)
/cast Execute(Battle, Berserker Stance)
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/startattack

Thanks ALL :slight_smile:

With Geoff’s marco my execute never fires, bit frustrating right now.

After messing around a bit last night, I took your base lazy and changed a few things for 5.0.4 Arms Warrior. Anyone with anything to add or change, feel free. Macros in the making!

/castsequence reset=target/alt Hamstring,null
/castsequence reset=combat Mortal Strike,Hamstring,Overpower,Heroic Strike
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Slam
/cast Piercing Howl
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

It’s not perfect and I can’t get execute to fire off when I want it to, so I just put that in the next hotkey slot over.

further testing showed moderate promise with this one. execute will not … er… execute correctly on demand but it does get touched when it’s available. again, this is not perfection, this is lazy. and we love it

/castsequence reset=target/alt Hamstring,null
/castsequence reset=combat Mortal Strike,Overpower,Heroic Strike
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Slam
/cast Execute
/cast Piercing Howl
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()