Arms - PVP & Mythic +(PVE) VENTHYR -Updated 01/07/2021

hmm so what does that version do vs the original one u made?

lol try it
it will fire sweeping out the gate

works great dude!! pandakrill

lvl 53

they be like wtf dude lol

Hey man,
Im now using myth+ version in arena and i blast dubble damage (just wanted to let you know) it works awesome. Pushed in blood fury and disarm in bottom left of macro and put hamstring from version 1.
from 1.4k dps to 3-5k with that macro change.
Looks like its using overpower more so my top 3 are now condemed->ms->overpower/dreadnought->deepw

I’m a big fan of macros but I have to say that it’s better to expose the character when you get to the raid keys so by manual playing and understanding your class you have bigger dps than when using autoplay I speak from personal experience when 209ilvl was around 3.2k and I hold on manually around 6-6.7k(with CD) anyway on exp it’s a great thing and thank you for doing it. :hugs:

Getting your normal numbers with this macro on my 187 arms.

havent played my war in over a week…going to play em this weekend though…will check it out. been hammering my ww monk last week or so.

I do think BG and Arena need diff macros though. I have people I met to arena with on my monk…not my warrior yet…one dude stopped playing already or got banned or who knows. might just transfer my warrior to alliance to play with the guys on sargeras… then again cant find people to arena with when you’re not logged on the warrior.

Does it matter how fast im clicking, is it better the faster my ahk clicks or nah?

will this work with Kyrian as Covenant? (pvp)

Newbie question here - when you say you “manually use” - do you stop the macro, press the keybinds for these abilities, and start the macro again? Or do you try press these keys as the macro is running?

Bladestorm hold the modifier. spell reflect and pummel are off gcd so you can easily use while macro is running.

WARNING ONLY: Sequence Named ARMS_PVP_PVE_VENTHYR was not specifically designed for this version of the game. It may need adjustments.
[19:55:07] GSE Storage ARMS_PVP_PVE_VENTHYR has been updated to a new version.

When I import the top profile it happens and I can’t use it.

wrong post sry, nvm…

Howdy Toxin,
In the macro version 2 pvp… I noticed Sharpen Blade is before Overpower. But seeing OP now makes MS stronger would it be best if I put OP before sharpen blade?

Also is there there a way to make the macro do 2 Ops to stack for MS ? I thought also this had avatar added , is it possible to add avatar to the macro.

Thanks

I think the pve rotation I did make the change for the over power. I need to start playing my warrior again. Been having fun on the monk and doesn’t hurt when you have a couple guys to queue games with reliably week after week. I’ll check into it though

Update the Warrior one!!!

i see “/castsequence [nochanneling, exists] reset=target Brise-genou, blahblah” on premacro
What is “blahblah” please ?

Its to break the sequence basically