Arms PvP -- Stance Dance to Victory v.3.3 (05/07/23)

i didnt have slot to import talent, sry my fault i imported now :slight_smile:

What MS are you running this at?

Please give us an Raid ST Macro! I like ur work using it for Tanking already and im loving it!!!
Keep it up!

I will work on that this weekend. I have a growing list of builds to update for everyone.

1 Like

Hey @Orbalisk You helped me on the tanking macro, I’m wondering if you can help me here. How do I change the Ctl: Stance dance and Shift: Big damage? I use those as shortcuts already.

just swap them around in the macro

I am making some changes to the macro this weekend. I realize that I might need to move Whirlwind down a bit so MS casts more frequently. Oversight on my part.

STANCE DANCE MODIFIER MACRO, just add it into the correct Variable:

/cast [mod:ctrl,stance:1] Battle Stance; [mod:ctrl,stance:2] Defensive Stance

If you’re in Def Stance → Battle Stance and vice-versa.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Hey Orbalisk, trying out the macro and have a couple of questions. Rend is not included in the rotation and this version (pvp) keep capping on rage. I stay at 130 the entire time. Should I be manually casting slam? Thanks, just wanted to keep you updated.

Rend is cast from Thunder Clap strikes, so no need to double stack it. I am working on an update for this, and hope to have it out later today.

2 Likes

Thats probably what I am missing then and the confusion. I don’t believe the talent setup showed Thunderclap although I did see it in the macro. I probably missed it. Thanks!

Talents don’t seem to be working for PVE, not sure why

New builds and release! I spent a lot of time on this one. Please let me know how it works for you.

I see ThunderClap in the Talents but it isn’t used in the macro that I can see.

I am also assuming that mod:shift is not longer big damage as its assigned to pummel in the macro atm.

Hey! I am working on a lot of macros and those slipped past me. I updated them now. Reimport the 3.0-R string and it should be there now. I didn’t include Thunder Clap in the PvP macro because it saps a lot of critical rage, but it is included in the PvE macro (version 2).

i do not understand, maybe i do something wrong: why bladestorm is on mod button if it s regularly in the rotation blocks?

is it one button macro, no aoe version, am i right?

There are two macros included.

Version 1 is for PvP, which has Bladestorm on a modifier. Version 2 is for Mythic+ and automatically casts just about everything except stuns and pummel.

Updated – streamlined Mythic+ more and added a Raid ST setup :smiley:

After playtime with 3.1, I found some issues that I corrected.

In version 3.2, Version 1 (PvP) will now more effectively cast hamstring and rend, without starving rage. I was able to get 36-40kDPS sustained depending on procs.

In Version 2 (Mythic+), I noticed that AOE was awesome but needed to have some ST for bosses, so I added Overpower and Mortal Strike modifiers to use as needed.

hey! when i single target with the macro 2 selected the oveerpower dosnt cast with shift pressed. i see the overpower icon on the macro but its not firing