Arms PvP -- Stance Dance to Victory v.3.3 (05/07/23)

You may have Action Lock enabled and set to Shift. ElvUI does this by default, and you’ll need to go to your options to change the modifier or disable it.

1 Like

yes ty it fixed it !

1 Like

seems like the 2nd tab having some issues in dungeons. half the stuff isnt firing off even though the macro icon is changing. switching to tab 1 for everything seems to work though.

I haven’t played on my warrior in a few weeks (been focusing on Paladin).

I’ll look at it shortly.

1 Like

Any luck on Pally Macros? Thank you for your hard work on any macros you create.

I’ll send you the version I’m running now. I will release it soon but would like some feedback.

Id be interested in Pally macros also. Any luck with them?

Which is the functioning talent build that is working now?

BcEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFAgWikEJkkkSpkEAAAAQQkIQSAR0gkkkEKSESAQkAAAAAAAAQiSCCIQDB

I’m finally happy with my Paladin PvP/PvE macro. I’ll post it next week for everyone. I’m on vacation atm. <3

for pvp what ms should i run at if i use iCUE?

Hey everyone! I’ve reworked the Arms macro for 10.1. It’s within 10% of sim and doing pretty well. I am not using it for arenas, and instead am focusing on RBGs, so please let me know how this flows. I removed the PvE setups since I haven’t been running any on my warrior recently. I can add them as I start to raid again this season. <3

Please let me know how this works for everyone!

1 Like

How do you Sim for PvP? This must be new.

I use a normal dummy and attack it with my PvP gear. I compare that against a sim of the same. Outside of 2100+, most of PvP is a DPS game with emphasis on defensive usage, target calling, and positioning. I saw from your post, “Guide: macros, WoW, you and more,” you use a similar method for your PvE testing. I apply it to PvP rotations and efficiency. PvP is my primary gameplay loop and this method has worked well for me for years.

If you have a better way of figuring out where a decent range of output is, I’d appreciate it. I create many macros for the community that are widely used, on my own time for free, and would definitely use any advantage I can get for squeezing the most out of GSE macros for everyone’s benefit.

The sim and my output are posted in the OP.

Did you ever get the pally macros working well?

I just posted it. Please let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

I usually play fury, but this rocks hard!!! Thanks Orb!

1 Like

@Orbalisk Thank you very much for this awesome macro!

Here is what i managed to archive with it

grafik

Keep PUMPING!

ZUG ZUG

1 Like

Congrats! Keep pushing for that 2100, you can do it. The weapon illusion is beautiful. :smiley: