Arms Warrior Cataclysm

dWdxeaWwIyBaXJvYmHQ6WiZgLCxI0nHQ8lO8nfvNtbLDcAVu7gY(j4NaWWKq)wKbkkfNgfdMqdxHoOI8mj6ycCCrjSqrfwQIYIfv1Yf6HIk9usltqpxPMiaAQsAYOQPR6IkixvbvxwQRlbBuuLTcqTzaY2fLuFuuk9vrP6ZII3jkrRtusghqA0qLPbuNeqnlf4AaY5jQxJsDBu5VIkAh4QHbwZBgaGv8bgo0SCondp1WqxTIhTIPTRgg4QvatrgkFw92vFRtRZKqBxnmWvddC1WaRy7tXt)0ITHHwXofZ0VrnNSGOeuchf5gGs8nXl1WsRylAFbrjCj(SAJJbqxQGiOGbklfedcdhgyRv5X2606mjKVHHUAyGvS9P4PFAX2WqRyNIz63OMtwquckHJICdqj(M4LAyPvSfTVG4CqTwLhBRtRZKq(gw6QHbwX2NIN(PfBddTIDkMPFJAozbrjOeokYnaL4BIxQHLwXw0(cIZlbfS1Q8yBDADMeY3qWUAyGvS9P4PFAX2WqRyNIz63OMtwquckHJICdqj(M4LAyPvSfTVGyjyWHGATkp2wNwNjH8neixnmWk2(u80pTyByOvStXm9BuZjlikbLWrrUbOeFt8snS0k2I2xqeeqMxATkp2wNwNjH8neexnmWk2(u80pTyByOvStXm9BuZjlikbLWrrUbOeFt8snS0k2I2xqeOYIGATkp2wNwNjH8nCURggyfBFkE6NwSnm0k2PyM(nQ5KfeLGs4Oi3auIVjEPgwAfBr7lic085abK1Q8yBDADMeY36SESPByO1Q8yBf)uA0Q(EmVcO1zsiRANffA0ziw(gg6QHbwX2NIN(PfBddTIDkMPFJAozbrjOeokYnaL4BIxQHLwXw0(cIbGbbS1Q8yBDADMeY33kWO8lWW6aMImu(S6TR(((wXN2F4J80BERHfdbxeKIGlcA58YqRzVj2tfI02vFR41NaiDYvRvIvJ(2A2J0XjiMl(tQcCUwNkCCPO18Ij0zXG6y2mflKHyznB1HaCh3mjKHLbGmmR4rOcelGrVJzDJotc5CyfGnGOcSUHbwhcbOuC15M4gPt5ZWI5Yohw1XEbmanmWAfa5Ai4IGlw0kK4AR5ndaWk(adhAwoNMHN677Bd

FRONTLINER_ARMS

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.69.

I run this macro at 250ms
i hold down a button and it plays the whole macro using Auto Hot Key

heres the script if you want that

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft ; Only run if window ‘World of Warcraft’ is active
{
$q:: ; If q is pressed
$^q:: ; If q+control is pressed
$+q:: ; If q+shift is pressed
$!q:: ; If q+alt is pressed
Loop ; If any of the above is true then loop below
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”) ; If E is not pressed then break the loop
break
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”) ; If left control is pressed then send control+q
Send ^q
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”) ; If left shift is pressed then send shift+q
Send +q
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”) ; If left alt is pressed then send alt+q
Send !q
else
Send q ; If 3 is pressed with no other modifiers send q
sleep 150 ; Time in milliseconds between key repeats
}
return
}

every time I try to import these strings I get an error message saying i need to update to version 3169, but I can’t find that version anywhere. Does anyone have a link?

use Curseforge program and update GSE, this program will always keep your mods up to date

Hi mate, thanks a lot for this I love it. 1 change I made though was to replace Heroic Strike with Colossus Smash, It gave me a lot more rage in reserve and about a 10% DPS increase.

Question though, when you say that you run this macro at 250ms what do you mean exactly? Is that the MS click rate in GSE General Options OR the clickrate of your Auto Hot Key? I ask because you have 150ms in your AHK Script!

yeah sorry about that i usually run it at 250ms i was testing at 150 when i copy pasted my current code

good call on collosus smash, ive recently changed to that as well.

at the time i wasnt high enough level to use C-Smash

and yeah its the MS click rate

Is this one performing well? Or will I get better results with the ret pala macro? :slight_smile:
Im still on the fence weather I will main a arms warrior or ret paladin for Cataclysm