Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

hello @Discordian, you might get a better responce in the MM chats. and from asking the same type of question about other class, if there isnt a new one, then the old ones are still viable and the authors dont see a reason to update them.

might be a really stupid question but how do I fine out my ahk ms lol?

and also is there a guide to the cobra pause macro ? cant really find it beside the one from @Hermit

i see alot of people in here say its usually you set the ms to 10 above latency. if i am wrong please correct me anybody. lol

and the guide question. only time i seen anybody talking about it, is higher up in the conversations here. sorry i couldnt be more help.

can anyone help me out pls?

@kurohi if you look in the category “How To’s” of the forum, there’s a lot of information that you can find. Here’s what you are looking for.

And

can anyone tell me how I can get rid of this ? couldnt really find the option to disable and it is quite annoying…

http://prntscr.com/rwenhz

add macros or disable GS

its the default when you first load GS. say no and import the macros you want from this site.

Looks great, i messed around making some of these macros for bm hunters, it takes a LOT more time than people realize, thanks for posting it.

Im just now moving back to retail from classic and tbc private servers, cant wait to try this out!

Its been a while since i played 8.2, is bm hunter still all about keeping up 3 stacks of

Great Macro. Two days ago I had clear my WTF and reload my GSE macros. However, now my Heart of Azeroth no longer casts. The only modification was adding Blood Fury (Orc racial) to the Sequence. IS this a know problem or am I doing something wrong?

put in /cast hart essence into the macro

Capture

I did and I even tried /use Worldvein Resonance

Tried hitting up a Raid dummy.
Spamming the ST macro. Steady 30-34k dps no spikes.
Doing my own rotation myself - Steady 45k dps with 60k dps spikes.

take out /use Worldvein Resonance and type in

/cast Heart Essence

Hi guys. Thanks for the macro first of all. I’m running in a small problem. On the target dummy @ ironforge , i’m keeping 38k-40k dps with some 40k+ spikes, but when i simulate the char is around 51k. There is any optimization to the macro itself ? Running AHK with 20 ms and 13-15 ms ( in game ) . Little help here please.

its amazing, i edited little bit
sim says 46.5k dps but i do 53k dps on dummy 5min :slight_smile:

…Edited how? :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in what edits where made to that work for you too.

Hi. I am pretty sure u have to type /use Blood Fury, not /cast. Test it and see if it helps.
Best Regards