ASSA PVP

Hello guys,
I share with you my first creation.
I’ve been using it for a couple of days and I feel very comfortable.
It was born for PVP but changing talents can also be used for PVE.
You have 3 Mods for finishing Move:

Shift for Kidney Shot
Ctrl for Rupture
Alt for Envenom

i’m 206 ilvl and i do 2.8k in Single target

Let me know if you like it and what could be improved.

dCJdcaWssQElsSncIztIBsj9lbUnuStrTxLDlY(b(ljHXrPmqcQgkbgSQgof4GQOEmrhdY5uPfssQLss0IPiTCO60QWtLSmQ65GMifQPsOjlOMoQll19ij5zK66c1gHszRueBMcA7qP6ZeuMfsnnH8nkXijiDCOKrlidJI6KKuomIRrP68ui3fjTovKFtLhAIlJwDUQZQqGjcw2pXvIeLoXWviecP9Ovg3gsIv4LrRkdAPAgVS3(D15yoKdFLqpyiJ7sct45gtdpGRSsK4otAC4HlbN4YOjUmAvGKazWBXSEz)QajbYWgR4ojBWdE8g2SQKomMsyWdEK2FPbVpYU2MnAWJ0(ln4rA)Lg8iT)sdEK2FPbps7V0GhP9xAWJ0(ln4rA)Dz9QajbYG3YffzEL6TrQSvAcSN44vQ3gjaVHWjUmAvGKazWtj5KomMsy6KdYnrHdrf8il2Iw2VkqsGm4PGXf(erHPcETxir2xwVkqsGm4PGXf(KKXvOcE0nsVC0QajbYGNcgx4tWqhgYubFKzBlBFvGKazyJvCNKn4Pa5MOWHOcElM1JxvCBa2Its(WLwvnwXDIpikReG3wjsC3ehVsGdYwjsC3ehpE8kRKumrrTe34yVt8HlnvpE8gASSA_PVP
Talents 1111321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Kidney Shot, Stealth, Rupture, Garrote, Envenom

Main Sequence: Garrote, Vendetta, Toxic Blade, Mutilate

How fast are you firing it?

You have this as your main:

/cast Garrote
/castsequence reset=combat Mutilate, Toxic Blade, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate
/cast Vendetta

It would be easier to have this:
/cast [stealth] Garrote
/castsequence [nostealth] Toxic Blade, Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom

I love this macro. I am a 95% PvP player and prefer to manually keypress with several mods over automated processes so this runs really well.

I get higher burst with Clashs macro and am currently alternating between his and yours depending on the situation and BG but have much more control with this one, which is kinda the most important thing as a rogue, if you automated our class to a one button macro we’d be basically a “once every 2 minute gimmick” lol.

Good job.