"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth",
        "/cast [stealth] Rupture",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Garrote",
        "/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target  Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target  Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

In version 1 of this I changed the Trinket commands out of PostMacro and explicitly set them so that they would actually fire. (PostMacro wont fire unless a loop limit is specified and hit.)

@Potter James
One of the features of GSE2 is that you can have different configs of the same macro for different environments. IE For lazy world quests you could have the finishers in but for Mythic and Raid Content you can take them out. In the above macro - The Mythic Version 2 explicitly doesn’t use Trinkets where as the original one does. (I don’t know enough about Rogue’s to remove the finishers.)

yo tim. i tried to copy the first part of that just to try it out, but i only get an error when i try to imoprt it. so is there somthing i have missed or do i need to copy the entier macre including [2] ( second part ) ??

I have Night hold trinkets that do not have a Use function on them so I have not noticed that part of the macro didn’t work since all the updates. Will have to test that out. most of this gsse I have figuring out by myself. But this might give me more idea!

Also it is just best to use finishers seperately. I have an in game macro for mouseover rupture. So if I am on multiple mobs I may want to toss those combo points around the field and not have them locked into a macro string. plus with the RNG of how many combo points are generated is another reason to not have Finishers inside the macro. Cause you could mutilate once and have full combo points, but if you have 2 mutilates and a finisher in macro you are using a whole global for an extra mutilate that gave you no benefit.
For a player that is not looking to optimize their combo points yea finishers are fine. But for those that are trying to squeeze out every bit of DPS you can is the reason I made this macro a combo point generator.

This really looks good and I would like to try it but ever since I moved to gs enhanced I can’t get anything to work right. lol. I can’t import, export or copy and paste in any of these boxes. I add this macro to the samplemacro\rpgue dir. but all I get after is SAM macros. I have deleted and reinstalled a dozen times to no avail. Help…

[quote quote=45778]This really looks good and I would like to try it but ever since I moved to gs enhanced I can’t get anything to work right. lol. I can’t import, export or copy and paste in any of these boxes. I add this macro to the samplemacro\rpgue dir. but all I get after is SAM macros. I have deleted and reinstalled a dozen times to no avail. Help……
[/quote]

Post which macro you are trying to import and i’ll have a look at it for you

this one. Copied the first one on here and then tried to use the one that is in the enhanced version just before this post. Nothing seems to work. Probably me I know, no one else seems to have a problem.
But thx for any help you can give. (:

[quote quote=45793]this one. Copied the first one on here and then tried to use the one that is in the enhanced version just before this post. Nothing seems to work. Probably me I know, no one else seems to have a problem. But thx for any help you can give. (:
[/quote]

Try this one

Sequences['PeaceMutilate'] = {
Author="Shankatsu",
SpecID=259,
Talents = "2113111",
Default=1,
Mythic=2,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
Trinket1=true,
Trinket2=true,
KeyPress={
},
PreMacro={
},
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
[2] = {
Trinket1=false,
Trinket2=false,
KeyPress={
},
PreMacro={
},
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

hmmmmmmm… when I click on options/plugins/sample button and click on the list of SAM samples it loads them.But still it does not show up as a selection.

[quote quote=45798]hmmmmmmm… when I click on options/plugins/sample button and click on the list of SAM samples it loads them.But still it does not show up as a selection.
[/quote]

I don’t understand what you are doing.

Are you typing /gsse in wow, then clicking the import button, this should bring up a black box where you paste the macro I posted above into then click save.

I was copying the macro to my rogue.lua file and trying to get it to load with the other sample macros because I cannot get the import window to work.

When I load /gs or/gsse the sequencer loads up. When I go to import I and put my cursor in the box it will not copy or paste.

I don’t know lol
but now I have it. I have been using /gs. Maybe that was it…Sorry for the trouble,but ty so much.

Wondering how this is going to work with the new 4 piece tier set coming with Tomb, concerned that garrote will be messed up.

Just so everyone using this macro knows I will look in to changing it according to the Tomb update

nice macro. thanks

[quote quote=44319]careful when you looking at these people putting macros up I keep seeing people making the fatal mistake of putting The finishers in the macro rotation. If you see this it =s fail. They are like I got 300k dps with this macro. Ummm ok are you bad?
I use my macro and I start fights with a burst of 900 or a million. Then goes down to between 500+ sustained depending on which fight we are on.
so for the love of god do not use a macro with a finisher in the macro rotation.
[/quote]

Just so you know that is not entirely true… altho yes using finishers manually is the BEST way… you wont get crap dps by putting them in a macro… I use this…

Sequences['ZINZ'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
  Author="Grumz@Skywall",
  SpecID=259,
  Talents = "1131111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade",
        "/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Garrote",
        "/cast Toxic Blade",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

and I burst for well over a mil, and settle in at around 800’ish sustained (900 ilvl)

just sayin

James Dixon, that ZINZ macro is awesome!

[quote quote=49848]

careful when you looking at these people putting macros up I keep seeing people making the fatal mistake of putting The finishers in the macro rotation. If you see this it =s fail. They are like I got 300k dps with this macro. Ummm ok are you bad? I use my macro and I start fights with a burst of 900 or a million. Then goes down to between 500+ sustained depending on which fight we are on. so for the love of god do not use a macro with a finisher in the macro rotation.

Just so you know that is not entirely true.. altho yes using finishers manually is the BEST way.. you wont get crap dps by putting them in a macro.. I use this..
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'ZINZ'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Grumz@Skywall"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">259</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"1131111"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Trinket1</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Trinket2</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">true</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Head</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Neck</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Belt</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Ring1</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Ring2</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-r">false</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Sequential"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Garrote"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Toxic Blade"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence reset=combat Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Kingsbane"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
and I burst for well over a mil, and settle in at around 800’ish sustained (900 ilvl) just sayin [/quote]

That ZINZ macro sure is great! :slight_smile:

This is an incredible macro…until you get tomb 2 set. Garrott is going off far too often.