Assassin rogue 5.3

currently using macro toolkit for my Assassin rogue anyone got working macros they can share mine locks up constantly and i have to hit a diffren t kjey to get it to stop ;( im using the 5.2 macros

Try this~
Use this macro from 100% health to 35% health:```
#showtooltip Mutilate
/cast [mod] Slice and Dice
/castsequence reset=5 Mutilate, Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Shadow Blades
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Vendetta
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth

Use this macro from 35% to 0%:```
#showtooltip Dispatch
/castsequence reset=target Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Rupture, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Envenom, Dispatch, Envenom

I am using John Mason’s macro for Assasin 5.2 with one slight change that made it work 100% better. I am only iLvl of 428 and getting 35k dps out of this instead of 21k before the line change (in bold). Please someone that has a lot higher iLvl try this and tell me what dps your sustaining for 1 minute with a 90lvl target dummy. I am not using a vendetta glyph. This is being used in 5.4 WoW.

#showtooltip
/cast [stealth]Cheap Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Envenom
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Vendetta
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=20 Slice and Dice,<strong>,,,</strong> Rupture
/cast [combat]Shadow Blades
/use [combat]Shiv
/cast [combat]Evasion
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

[quote quote=7979]I am using John Mason’s macro for Assasin 5.2 with one slight change that made it work 100% better. I am only iLvl of 428 and getting 35k dps out of this instead of 21k before the line change (in bold). Please someone that has a lot higher iLvl try this and tell me what dps your sustaining for 1 minute with a 90lvl target dummy. I am not using a vendetta glyph. This is being used in 5.4 WoW.```
#showtooltip
/cast [stealth]Cheap Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Envenom
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Vendetta
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=20 Slice and Dice,Rupture
/cast [combat]Shadow Blades
/use [combat]Shiv
/cast [combat]Evasion
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

[/quote]

I'll give it a test tonight either in LFR or on a Dummy.  mostly got malv gear on chanted,gemmed,etc for pvp so the results won't be optimal  Kinda cheated like that to get the ilvl to start doing LFR lol.

Great! ty for helping, Please post what weapons your using too. Will help everyone figure out what DPS to expect with the same weapons, ilvl.

Crom

[quote quote=7985]Great! ty for helping, Please post what weapons your using too. Will help everyone figure out what DPS to expect with the same weapons, ilvl.

Crom
[/quote]
I’m using Dagger of the seven stars (ilvl 476 daggers). The macro starts off great but after about a min, nothing fires off. I was doing around 47k dps before it just stopped. maybe something on my side. I’ll see what I can do, but, I’m not all that great with macros

If you can figure out where its stopping at that would help, I’m testing also to see if locks on me b4 5 mins. That should be a good enough test.

If works for me I will list my talents and glyphs to see what different.

Crom

Did you determine what was wrong Crom? mine doesnt lock at all, then again I made it based on my skills and talents etc so ofc it wont lock up.

toon is Amoral on Earthen Ring if you want to compare talents et al.
cheers,
John

Weird I cant get either of these macros to even start. Thought it was because I was only 83 and didnt have some of the skills but took those out and rewrote the macros and still nothing

Sorry for taking a long time to get back, but no didn’t work either way kept locking up. Ive been on my hunter for awhile is reason for not getting back earlier.

[quote quote=8027]Did you determine what was wrong Crom? mine doesnt lock at all, then again I made it based on my skills and talents etc so ofc it wont lock up.

toon is Amoral on Earthen Ring if you want to compare talents et al.<br>
cheers,<br>
John
[/quote]

It seems that the rupture you have in it is a DPs loss, I tried to delay the rupture but now it tries to go off with no (crap forgot rogues thing name) points to let rupture work.

[quote quote=7087]Try this~
Use this macro from 100% health to 35% health:<br>```
#showtooltip Mutilate
/castsequence reset=5 Mutilate, Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom

Use this macro from 35% to 0%:```
#showtooltip Dispatch
/castsequence reset=target Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Rupture, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Dispatch, Envenom, Dispatch, Envenom

[/quote]

I’m using this one at the moment, I’m having a problem where every once and a while it’ll lock up and I have to target another mob then re-target what I was killing. Any idea on what could be causing this? My toon is envenomate on us turalyon for my talents/glyphs/reforging incase that’s the problem. Overall I love these macros keep up the good work.

I’m using this macro and for some reason … after a while it will not put up combo points at all and i have to hit mutilate myself for it to start building combo points. Also, it seems to put up rupture perfectly as well as slice and dice but not envenom … i find myself having to apply envenom manually to get it up there . any ideas?