Assassination – 5.1

Ok here what i have so far it work Great

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Envenom
/cast Shadow Blades
/cast [nostance:1]Stealth
/use 13
/use 14
/cast [combat]Lifeblood(Rank 9) —> Remove this if you are not Herb
/startattack
/Run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

I specially added a extra Mutilate and Envenom because is well timing with Rupture when you finish doing the extra Mutilate and Envenom is about the time you need to refresh Rupture and no waste energy refreshing it 10 to 12 second early

the reason i remove mod and slice and dice is because this the cause that the above macro lock often also remove vendetta and shadowstep (Shadowstep is a waste of talent Preparation is way better 2 vanish 2 application of Garrote when they are about to expire ) now vendetta because of his cd or maybe a bug it what is causing the macro to lock vendetta is considerate as CD so you will always want to use this on boss and no waste it on trash

what i usualy do is go stealth apply Garrote and them Slice and dice since most of this is a one time press you dont need to reapply slice and dice, and garrote only when stealth or vanish

this macro work really well for me it dont lock anymore also pay attention when you have proc to apply Dispatch. this is the only way i could make it simple you still have to use up to 2 to 3 more buttons but is working perfect . I dont have the best of gear but im pulling around 50 to 60k dps with this.

please comment suggections and how to make it more automatic Thanks.

Updated

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Envenom
/cast [combat]Shadow Blades
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/Run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Added [Combat] to shadow blades to no accidentally press it to stealth.

Was trying to add Dispatch to when it proc but it dont work we still have to manually press it :frowning: can someone see if we can add it to the macro without using any mod or shift key Thanks.

i will continue to look and improve this macros as much as i can so far the macro work perfectly only in some situation when you apply slice and dice with 1 combo point and not getting into the end of the rotation of Envenom to refresh it so what i did is reapply slice and dice and reset target macro and start over again with very little dps lost doing so. This wont happen often only a few time when you cant just regenerated energy quickly and mutilate is a healthy 55 energy cast they really need to do something with it.

I built this using your macro the multi page style. I would like to get SnD in there as well but havent figured that out.

Page 1

#Showtooltip
/use 13
/use 14
/cast [combat]Lifeblood
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack
/Run UIErrorsFrame:Clear())

Page 2

/castsequence dispatch
/swapactionbar 2 1
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead]

I’ve been working out the kinks in this macro. It will cast Slice and Dice, and it uses Dispatch when it is up.

It’s been awhile since I have played my rogue so I am still a little rusty.

I put in 2 mutilates to see if I could get it to cast more often.

#Showtooltip

/cast [nocombat]Stealth

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Dispatch

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Envenom

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rupture

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Mutilate

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mutilate

/castsequence reset=target/120 Mutilate,Mutilate,Slice and Dice

Rupture isnt work on this macro

[quote quote=5275]

Rupture isnt work on this macro [/quote]

You are right, I think it may have been a fluke while I was testing it that everything was working properly, because I have been unable to reproduce the success.

Derp’s multi-bar one above does a good job, hopefully someone can work out adding in the slice and dice.

I was able to get everything casting but it is obviously not optimal. Hopefully someone better at this can help us. Getting it to cast the finishers at full combo is painful. I use this only for pvp so I can just smash a button for damage.

Page 1

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Slice and Dice
/use 13
/use 14
/cast [combat]Lifeblood
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack
/Run UIErrorsFrame:Clear())

Page 2

/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture
/swapactionbar 2 3

Page 3

/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/swapactionbar 3 4

Page 4

/castsequence dispatch
/swapactionbar 4 1

Heres what im running on a lvl 86 rge atm and it works almost perfectly except sometimes rupture will fall off for a tick if this bothers you remove the last mutilate before the last envenom.

Page 1

/castsequence [mod]Slice and Dice;reset=target Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null

/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom

/use [combat]Shadow Blades

/use [noform:1]Stealth

/use 13

/use 14

/use [combat]Lifeblood

/swapactionbar 1 6

/startattack

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Page 2

/castsequence dispatch

/swapactionbar 6 1

[quote quote=4609]Ok here what i have so far it work Great #Showtooltip
/cast Shadow Blades
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/Run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() I specially added a extra Mutilate and Envenom because is well timing with Rupture when you finish doing the extra Mutilate and Envenom is about the time you need to refresh Rupture and no waste energy refreshing it 10 to 12 second early the reason i remove mod and slice and dice is because this the cause that the above macro lock often also remove vendetta and shadowstep (Shadowstep is a waste of talent Preparation is way better 2 vanish 2 application of Garrote when they are about to expire ) now vendetta because of his cd or maybe a bug it what is causing the macro to lock vendetta is considerate as CD so you will always want to use this on boss and no waste it on trash what i usualy do is go stealth apply Garrote and them Slice and dice since most of this is a one time press you dont need to reapply slice and dice, and garrote only when stealth or vanish this macro work really well for me it dont lock anymore also pay attention when you have proc to apply Dispatch. this is the only way i could make it simple you still have to use up to 2 to 3 more buttons but is working perfect . I dont have the best of gear but im pulling around 50 to 60k dps with this. please comment suggections and how to make it more automatic Thanks. [/quote]

Something I attempted with th line /cast [combat]Lifeblood(Rank 9) —> Remove this if you are not Herb was replacing Lifeblood with Recuperate. simply to see if it was viable. it works. for me at least. and also doesnt damage the CP generation of the macro :slight_smile:

I’m new here, so this may be garbage, but its working for me in Macro Toolkit. Out of combat it should put you into stealth. In stealth it should use Ambush. If you are able to use Redirect, it will. Hit shift or alt to Shiv (change it to Kick if you like, I have a different keybind for that.) It should put up Slice and Dice, and keep it up with rupture and envenom. It will hit Dispatch when it is available. It also pops all my cooldowns, and my trinkets, and engineering gloves.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Vendetta
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Redirect
/castsequence [form:1]Ambush;reset=0.3 0,0,Dispatch
/castsequence [mod]Shiv;reset=target/25 0,Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/use [combat]Shadow Blades
/use [combat]Combat Readiness
/use [combat]Evasion
/use 13
/use 14
/use 10
/startattack

Hey Stan, I edited your macro a bit and mixed in a bit of Luis’s 5.0 sequence. I left out dps cooldowns like Vendetta, since I prefer to only pop those on harder mobs. I’m only level 85 so I also excluded Shadow blades, should add it back when I hit 87.

/castsequence [form:1]Ambush;reset=0.3 0,0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/use [combat]Combat Readiness
/startattack

This will cast dispatch on cd and has been extremely smooth thus far. I picked up shadow focus and Cloak and Dagger to ensure a smooth burst on opening. Also SnD is manually cast early, but with the Glyph of Deadly Momentum it’s always up from mob to mob. This macro works great for me in 5.2. Hope it helps others!