Assassination Rogue Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - POISONS EVERYWHER!

Hello and good morning everyone!

Here’s the macro i made for assassination rogue ( genuinely surprised , WORST DPS of the three specs ATM ) @Norrathian_aggroBTN asked for it :stuck_out_tongue:

ABILITIES BY BLIZZARD NEED TO BE TUNED

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

I have been tweaking a bit this alt character and this is what i got:

TALENTS

2 , 2 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 ( Elaborate Planing, Subterfuge, Vigor, Leeching Poison, Internal Bleeding, Venom Rush, Poison Bomb )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

dSZRcaWsvjElfABiyMOQA2a6WOCtvv9lr1TrOhtPDQO9kTBsTFqptKHPQ04ufPbQkudfQ0GHmCOIdQkv3tvGJP0Xvv0cjOLIkAXIYYHYdvfvpvyzi9CIMOQctLqtMaMovxevPtJOlRY1HQ2OQOSvvjTzufBxveFuvkZcOptGoNcJuviFdvy0OsnEvbDsuvEnQKRrrNxvLPbWDPGFtYDRyNBJ3d(MVXpVDsRydrgWt7Ygu6U7UnEhVZTcRrJ3cEF9WKKkDNucF3g)zA8mG8P9d7jN2jv6kSXhhpm8a9o3g)zwm1RhMKuPLvSZTIDUnYTmPlVpXFA7brqe2jp)bwfXmMdrq0MOdqiAt0bieTdajqiAt0bieTj6aeI2bGeieTj6aeI2eDacrP1eWGaieTj6aeI2eDacrjkbaMGq0MOdqiAt0bieLOeay2GFLch(jjs6nmBGRs6)zwmvf7CBKBzshI4ySa(2jTrULjDiIsWKs36nE0XeOznMNLRM1q4b0Bwdoj1cUnRHigPMRZPvyJxUFCEapM8Qy9gVC)Wf7KYk252i3zycE(PpI)GiJAf3mmIgmkWXeWqN0g5wM0HiJpMhLfVeeIUhskDPbiYKJrcqNPg5wM0HiJAL0pgqNBqisRSkIzm3aeTR5o26neXi1CD(wHnc)W5z41wNuPBe3N4pTtYa2axS7pZIPQyNBJClt6qKrTYQiMXCdquIGPjGoPnYTmPdrC8n1zQrULjDiIoiq)(06n4KuliTz1R3iW5S89rNuZrdE18OWS3ZveXH5SmsGK(VkSE9wa

ASINGLE

Talents: 2211111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-beta1-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Garrote, Heart Essence, Shadowstep

KeyPress: Stealth, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Envenom, Rupture, Slice and Dice, Mutilate

Post Macro: Fireblood, Vendetta

…::: AOE TARGET MACRO :::…

d8JZcaqDLYHr1lbiVvr8AGY2qIzciDpLQy2G0PrQBsk9lf1TrspwODcQ9kTBs2pKFQuHHHOmofjnqayOaQbd1WbIdIO6YQ6yQCoezHuILskSyk1YvYdvQQEQOLHYZjAIestLunzGQPt1fjfnnq8mfo1IeBurQ2kaAZeITRuv(OIuMfcFMq13vQKrQuL(gbJMqz8kvQtciE4sfDnbNhiDxkPFtXXbOUx1l81K8K8DOzHzvVPoh6RCztg7U7UMKV5IzwnbEtbM963L035uwaq0nfcR1a(Q50snb4VK0gvHzui7AQLR24qbIY)1(ELtBu1strFr4Bq9cFn1YJlda)LK2OKvVWx1l81CoYLU8b82RIpcJWRx((EIgQ2ChHr4WjWgeiC4eydce(ibzqGWHtGniq4WjWgei8rcYGaHdNaBqGWHtGniq4XfGqIcbchob2GaHdNaBqGWdgfibceoCcSbbchob2GaHhmkqcnbQXacqPPs7ndn1x0kWE)QLM795Gx7MWFeSA30Yd1RDtnOvIF1UjWgPRLhxMQx4R5CKlDewG0bHScZAoh5shHzucm2vVjGEq14H(C5x96n1x0kWENvln1GwjoR2nb0dkWRxkREHVMZoFj(7V6PckcprzeJVOADc4phCRfM1CoYLocpbaIyIBsce(3nT0Lwr4GaPbKcpAoh5shHNOms)5qDXiqyLjAOAZDRi8DHJ0vVjWRxlpUmvVWxZ5ix6i8eLjAOAZDRi8GsiaPWSMZrU0rybYgfE0CoYLocZirHr2uR3m9hKPVPIoTr1mFaV9kNMdTE9MjiFeiIwywGutnvIywXF)gQGWDUnnuAh0APE9wa

ASAOE

Talents: 2211111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-beta1-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Garrote, Heart Essence, Shadowstep

KeyPress: Stealth, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Envenom, Rupture, Fan of Knives, Slice and Dice

Post Macro: Fireblood, Vendetta

Cheers!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I cant wait to try it <3 thank you!!! My new goblin rogue is also excited haha

Thank you! It worked perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Been using this in open world pvp in Stormwind XD my Vulp Rogue named Bugsie is now hated in Stormwind because of this macro XD I cant wait to try out the outlaw one. I was going to wait and main a Rogue in SL but I couldnt help myself haha everytime I see a new macro from @lloskka its like christmas morning all over again XD

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA

Remember rogues or “rouges” they always have to bitch the enemy in the worst of situations, that’s how you earn a reputation.

Cheers!.

1 Like

Have you messed anymore with this my reason for asking come Tuesday according to wowhead assassin rogues are getting a 5% buff…ty for all the macros

There are some problems with this macro.

Firstly, you are not casting Shiv and you should be. It does give you a big DPS boost.

Overall at 53 with DPS, I’m getting about 500-600 DPS. I think there is something with the main sequence. I think you are stacking too many combo points. Finishers should be executed at 4 combo points, 5 is fine too but if you keep building combo points at 5 its a waste of DPS.

why the macro is codified to me :)?

Now that I am 60 with some gear, I have done some extensive testing.

I added Shiv to the macro, as well as Sepsis. While it does perform well, the problem is that it pools at 5 combo points without doing a finisher. Overall DPS is roughly about 1.8k at 160 item level.

it is stalling big time casting nothin but ss

Hello there richard.

Its a 1.5 years old macro.

What did you expect?

Cheers.

PS: try to learn how to make them, or modify one already is newer than mine ( ask creator 1st )

yea i noticed after i posted !

1 Like

great macro but i would remove Shadowstep from it me personally like to use that when i need . TY

Thanks.

Feel free to modify my macro ( its very outdated )

Cheers.

@lloskka,

l believe I’m having trouble with the macro, but mainly in dungeons. It’ll work for a little bit, then stop working… especially during boss fights. A simple reload ui doesn’t work, so not sure what the problem is?? I realize this is an old macro, so not sure what’s wrong. Either way, thank you for making these macros for us!!

Hello there.

The only problem the macro is almost 2 years old, and has not been updated since.

Cheers.

PS: feel free to tinker with it