Awsome Brewmaster 5.42

My talents are 3,1,2,3,1,1 this macro realy works well pull as much as you want and survive just need to use dizzying haze roll and maybe some times purifying brew

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Clash,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 1,1,1,Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=0.9 1,1,Rushing Jade Wind
/castsequence reset=0.9 1,Keg Smash
/castsequence reset=5 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Jab,Jab,Breath of Fire,Elusive Brew,Expel Harm
/cast [combat] Chi Wave
/cast [combat] Guard
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

you too can be an op tank, great fun !!

I tried this out, and it is fun, however, there is a lot of no action times with this, and a hard time building Chi to use. do yo have a updated one?

nope sorry this is about as good as it gets with a brewmaster casting all the spells you could possably need, the no action time you talk of is probaly the monk doing its buffs, have you tryed it on timeless isles pulling as many mobs as you can and just run round them, i did this with a friend of mine just the 2 of us in fairly poor gear and pulled all the mobs we could get about 40 mobs and 4 eletes and survie verry easaly, try some more mobs, you know it makes sence :).
Try changing the main cast sequence you might come up with a better combo, but i spent many hours getting all the spells to cast, and without clicking the buttons manualy i thinkfor 1 button this is about as good as i can make it, even with poor gear manged to pull of some pretty awsome damage, and im sure this macro would also work well in raid tanking. although ive not tryed it :).

Just raid tanked with your macro, good job, I was able to hold aggro pretty well. DPS was lacking though…

Ok i have this one try this one out it does everything but your aoe stuff which i tend to not macro any ways.
It does good dps doesnt lock up just have to keep and eye out for purifying brew i can get up to 4 chi and it doesnt always clear it still working around that issue atm seeing what i can do to fix that.

#showtooltip Keg smash
/targetenemy [noharm][dead] 
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.4 0,0,0,0,0, chi wave
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.4 0,0,0,0,expel harm
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.4 0,0,0,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 0,0,jab
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.4 0,Guard
/castsequence [combat]reset=2 keg smash,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=6 Blackout Kick,purifying brew
/cast touch of death
/cast Elusive Brew

anyone have a dizzying brew macro so you can cast on the run?

sorry just come back to wow after taking a break, if you wanted a dizzying brew macro to insta cast then your getting into the relms of what is know as botting by blizard, but if you realy wanted to and happened to own a razor Naga mouse 2012 and onward, then you could say for instance make 1 button do what you are asking. for instance 1 down, delay 0.05 , 1 up, delay 0.05 , left mouse button down , left mouse button up , delay 0.05 . or somthing like that any way how would i know cos that would be cheeting and you would be able to use it for all sorts of things like warrior heroic leap or priest power werd barrior or even a DK D&D lol