BAFA 8.0 Singl-Aoe

PLS macro singl AOE but none key ALT, SHIFT…PURE ONLY MACRO SPAM!

srs?

theres one below your post that does the job

some people are so lazy

you want me to play your toon as well?

No need to be negative, OP is only putting the Lazy into Lazy Macro’s nothing wrong with that =p

I have 11 different toons that i play … I would suggest you use the forums and research what you want… all of mine are using macros garnered from this site and they are kept up to date and working by the hard working, sharing experts that do the work for us less knowledgeable, non talented people. Please take some time to do some work on your own and take advantage of the skills of others. Its all free.

[quote quote=65474]srs?
theres one below your post that does the job
some people are so lazy
you want me to play your toon as well?[/quote]

stop being an asshole it’s called lazy macros for a fucking reason don’t like people wanting easy macros then get your elitist ass out of here.

[quote quote=66258]

srs? theres one below your post that does the job some people are so lazy you want me to play your toon as well?

stop being an asshole it’s called lazy macros for a fucking reason don’t like people wanting easy macros then get your elitist ass out of here.[/quote]

to be honest

from the bottom of my heart

go fuck yourself

cry more.

i’m going to bitch at people for wanting to make my class easier to play that’s you Luc that’s how retarded you sound that’s ok not everyone get’s enough hugs from their daddy clearly you did not. I understand you are most welcome to waste your time with your pointless insults. I’ll just be over here using the countless of easy mode macros that are on this site. There is nothing you can do about it either so in the end You lose. You are irrelevant to me so i’m going to move on.

Actually, for some people, their gear does not work with using Ctrl/Alt/Shift to mod a macro key. I’ve been trying to make it work, but my G13 speedpad will not accept mods from the keyboard.

Blacky, it’s a high possibility that their Ctrl/Alt/Shift mod keys are bound to something else.
Just unbind them, for example the ALT key.

And to some others here.
No offence, but Please stop bitching at each other.
Be nice, specially on this forum.
Questions and/or complaints can also be made in a more normal and grown-up form.
If you want to bitch or troll, than please go to othersites, like facebook or twitter or whatever social prog. people nowadays use. :wink:

PS> OP, I’m working up what you ask in my own thread. as I want the same.