Balance (Boomkin) – 5.1

ok this will be a little complicated so ill try to do my best

Button 1 page 1 this is your opener

/castsequence Wrath,null

/castsequence Incarnation: Chosen of Elune,Nature’s Vigil,Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,starfire,Starfire,starfire,Celestial Alignment,Moonfire,Starfire,starfire,starfire,Starfire,moonfire,sunfire

/use Starsurge

/use Starfall

/swapactionbar 1 4

Button 2 page 1 this is your starfire spam

#showtooltip Starfire

/castsequence reset=5 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,starfire,starfire,Starfire,starfire,Moonfire,Sunfire

/use Incarnation;Chosen of Elune

/use Nature’s Vigil

/use Celestial Alignment

/use Starsurge

/use Starfall

/swapactionbar 1 4

Button 3 Page 1 this is your wrath spam

#showtooltip Wrath

/castsequence reset=5 Moonfire,Sunfire,Wrath,Wrath,wrath,wrath,Wrath,Wrath,wrath

/use Incarnation;Chosen of Elune

/use Nature’s Vigil

/use Celestial Alignment

/use Starsurge

/use Starfall

/swapactionbar 1 4

Button 1,2,3 page 2 this is for starfall on cd

/cast Starfall

/swapactionbar 4 5

Button 1,2,3 page 3 this is for starsurge on cd

/cast Starsurge

/swapactionbar 5 1

first you want to use Astral Communion to get within 1 wrath cast of going into lunar eclipse. Reason being is you will start with a starfall and as soon as you hit the lunar eclipse it will reset the cd.

spam the opener until celestial alignment is over and you see your dot reapply , then you spam star fire until you enter solar eclipse then you spam wrath till you enter lunar eclipse and repeat.

I put opener on button 1 of my action bar 1 wrath goes on button 2 acb 1 and wrath button 3 acb 1 , I put star fall on button 1,2, and 3 of bar 4 , and star surge macro on button 1,2,and 3 of bar 5. This is a work in progress feell free to adjust or comment.

Can you be a bit more specific or add images on how you got this setup.

Lost on the actionbar portion.

Also do I just keep smashing the button for the next spell to hit or?

well you will need to be familiar with action bars WoW has 10 of them 6-10 a reserved for stances so you can only page bars 1-5 they way i have mine set up is button 1 page 1 macro goes on button 1 of action bar 1 the main action bar.

button 2 page 1 goes on button 2 action bar 1 and button 3 page 1 goes on action bar 1 button 3.

then the button 1,2,3 page 2 macro i put on action bar 4 buttons 1 ,2 and 3 =.

button 1,2,3, page 3 goes on action bar 5 buttons 1,2, and 3.

you start off the rotation by mashing button 1 on action bar 1 until celestial alignment buff wears off and you see both your moon fire and sun fire reapply , then you mash button 2 action bar 1 until you eclipse then you simply mash button 3 action bar 1.

till you eclipse agian , and then its back to button 2 action bar 1 etc until target is dead.

hope that clears it up a little better. This is by no means an easy macro but once its up and running you will be an optimal rotation or very near to it.

I think you need to clean up the labeling for those of us who think via the User Interface

If I’m right

Action Bar One - Opener, Starfire, Wrath
Action Bar four - Starfall, Starfall, Starfall
Action Bar Five - Starsurge, Starsurge, Starsurge
I’m still getting a bug with the opener though. It’s freezing

where is it freezing?

/cast [noform] !Moonkin Form

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Incarnation: Chosen of Elune

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Starfall

/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire

/castsequence Starsurge

/use Nature’s Vigil

/use Celestial Alignment

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I copied and paste the macro as is but it quits after the first two spells are cast, any ideas why?