Balance (Boomkin) – 5.3

/cast [noform] !Moonkin Form
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,2,Starfall
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,Celestial Alignment
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Starsurge
/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune

only problem i see so far is the mod only works wit alt for me test it and let me know

Not sure if its very good dps as my moonkin gear isnt up to snuff but I like this macro thank you.

I changed [mod] to [mod:shift] you can do that with alt/shift/ctrl

Also I added /cast nature’s vigil before the incarnation since its off the GCD seemed like a good spot to get it in before the big buff from incarnation

Yes Im lazy and I love it

Hello all,
Just wondering if somebody (preferably Michael Jackson) who has experience with multi-part action bar swapping macros could develop a good macro for Balance Druids.

[quote quote=8124]Hello all,<br>
Just wondering if somebody (preferably Michael Jackson) who has experience with multi-part action bar swapping macros could develop a good macro for Balance Druids.
[/quote]

boomy macros can be a pain just like an affi lock macro so not very many ppl come up with boomy macros. most wont be perfect because of eclipses and procs and would have to depend on alot of mod casting. The only solution i could think of is use a single button macro until someone can make one. On my boomy I just button mash the rotation…which is probably why I rarely play the spec atm. The good ppl here spoiled me to rotation macros lol. Can’t complain though seeing as my hand is in a brace so i have very limited movement to button mash several keys lol.

I don’t have a boomy spec to do what you asked nor the gear - I don’t even know what the procs and proper rotation should be. Maybe someone that plays a boomy can help.

i took yours and made it in to two instead of a mod button,

Macro when in Solar:

#showtooltip Wrath
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Starsurge
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Celestial Alignment
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Starfall
/castsequence reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
/cast Incarnation

Macro when in Lunar:

#showtooltip Starfire
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Starsurge
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Celestial Alignment
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Starfall
/castsequence reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Incarnation

I would need to look at it again, but someone posted a Demonology macro using [form] mods to put both Metamorphed and non-Metamorphed abilites into a single (LONG) macro. Perhaps something similar could be done for boomies? I had 2 that I was using (one for Starfire and one for Wrath) with mods for the opposite DoT but lost all my MacroToolkit macros today when I had to replace my WTF directory
:*(