Balance (Boomkin) Lazy Macro – 4.3

Hello Boomkins out there, I’m very excited to inform that the balance lazy macro is here!
This macro is awesome, why?! I’ll tell you why. Right off the bat is SPAMMABLE, it goes through a smooth rotation keeping the DoT’s up while Eclipse (Lunar) is up. Once you enter into Solar state all you have to do is hold a modifier button down (Alt, Ctrl or Shift) and keep spamming the macro!
Oh noes, you need to refresh DoT’s in Eclipse (Solar)? Not a problem! Just release the modifier and hit the macro to refresh the DoT’s and go back spamming with the modifier again!
Confused if your hitting it in the wrong state? The macro will let you know by spamming constantly Sunfire spell, meaning HOLD THE MODIFIER FOOL!! Unless you are doing a Sunfire spam rotation…
Hope you guys like it, enjoy!
If you quit spamming the macro for 5 seconds it will reset, if you have treants out it will send them to attack.

/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Insect Swarm,Moonfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Starsurge
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

[toggle title=“Deutsch”]In the process of translation, the macro might have increased in characters going over the limit of 255. Please download a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it fit in your client language.

/castsequence [mod]Zorn;reset=target/4 Insektenschwarm,Mondfeuer,Sternenfeuer,Sternenfeuer,Sternenfeuer,Sternenfeuer
/cast Sternensog
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

[toggle title=“Español”]In the process of translation, the macro might have increased in characters going over the limit of 255. Please download a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it fit in your client language.

/castsequence [mod]Cólera;reset=target/4 Enjambre de insectos,Fuego lunar,Fuego estelar,Fuego estelar,Fuego estelar,Fuego estelar
/cast Oleada de estrellas
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

[toggle title=“Français”]In the process of translation, the macro might have increased in characters going over the limit of 255. Please download a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it fit in your client language.

/castsequence [mod]Colère;reset=target/4 Essaim d'insectes,Eclat lunaire,Feu stellaire,Feu stellaire,Feu stellaire,Feu stellaire
/cast Eruption stellaire
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

[toggle title=“Português Brasileiro”]In the process of translation, the macro might have increased in characters going over the limit of 255. Please download a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it fit in your client language.

/castsequence [mod]Ira;reset=target/4 Nuvem de Insetos,Fogo Lunar,Fogo Estelar,Fogo Estelar,Fogo Estelar,Fogo Estelar
/cast Surto Estelar
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

[toggle title=“Русский”]In the process of translation, the macro might have increased in characters going over the limit of 255. Please download a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it fit in your client language.

/castsequence [mod]Гнев;reset=target/4 Рой насекомых,Лунный огонь,Звездный огонь,Звездный огонь,Звездный огонь,Звездный огонь
/cast Звездный поток
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED February 3, 2012: Included translations for 5 client languages.

Without mod key pressed it spams starfire as stated, but doesn’t do anything at all with mod key pressed.

Thanks Robolver for letting me know. Which language version you are using?

English version, I’m on a US server. (Maiev)
Really new to using macros in the first place, so I may be doing something wrong.
Also not sure if it’s important, but my trinkets don’t have use abilities for the triggers in the fourth and fifth lines.
I have tried it with those lines deleted, no change.
Thanks in advance for all your help; my friends all swear by your macros and they’re at the top of the dps charts in our battlegroup. Unfortunately none of them play druids yet…

Is great to hear your friends are doing so well. One thing I have noticed before with modifiers is that some addons like Bartender sometimes changes keybinds for the bar making some modifiers not being able to work.

Like for example: When I used to use Bartender as my action bars, the only modifier that was working was the “Alt” key.

Now that I’m using a lighter interface with not much changes “ElvUI”, all the modifiers work fine.

I am using bartender so that may have something to do with it, although I have noticed with other macros that defining the mod key seems to work fine with bartender, so there may be that. I’ll try disabling bartender, or defining the mod keys, and see what happens…