Balance Burst (One Button) Updated 03/04/19

Hey Furiouss73,

" I’ve taken sunfire and lunar fire and Autotarget out of automation to better control it and have added the essence of “remembering the lucid dream”

it’s nearly the same, but without automation, u have better control in my opinion. Better control means better performance over all , if u time the redot right. A TRUE Lazy Makro has automation in it.

Do u know Raidbots and how to SIM your Charakter? I try out some essences for better DPS, and so you should do also. Some Essences are very situational.

Greetings,

the fat owl

hi Dennis.
I love ur macro m8.
can you make the same but with sun and lunar?
i want see how its reacting then?
Hope to hear more from you…
greets small owl.

Hi Denis, your modified macro is amazing!

Very nice macro is there good AOE version anyone can post please

Hey Furiouss,

could u explain what exactly u want in the macro? They way the one’s above casts Solarwrath and Lunarstrike is exactly how u want them in a Burstmacro. But: Burst DMG Ø Sustain DMG. I think p-h’s intention was a burstmacro and not an overall well performing sustainmacro. :slight_smile:

Tryout Ozys Sustainmacro, it performs very well!

That was exactly my plan and glad you seem to be getting some good use of it. i hope to work on it some more when i can get some gametime but at the moment i cant get into the game to see how the latest patch has changed the rotation. its entire design was to be able to spam 1 button to allow you to either zone out / focus on mechanics :D.

Hey i suggest you check out tiggis AoE macro while i made this one i couldn’t compete realistically with his (i could get higher bust but with significant consistent loss or a better consistent but with slower buildup)

hey im new to this lazy macro stuff…how do you use it exactly…do you spam it none stop or hit it once ever 1-3 seconds?

spam, the rotation is set up so it cycles pretty quickly.

Hi i wanna seting this macro up with my logitech g600gamming mouse and im not sure how too. or even with ahk but idk how to use ahk either;/ thanx in advance

i have the g600 i toggled it with the logitech software…works great

im having a hard time navigating the g hub software … i cant even find where to make macros … just the lightsyn and dpi settings…

i figured it out thank you guys