Balance Druid Opening Macro for Raid Bosses

Working on a opening macro for boss fights.

die2daakOu1PajzwqLFjQAykYXuLLjvEMu10qv5AqP02qvQVHQKXjQ09aj1)KedevrheeluP0dfHjkQ4IkvTrfL(iuvgjuQCsLIxIQQzQOYnvuStj(juYqvrwku4PitvHRcvvBfK6Rqv8wvWDvH2l1GvvhgyXIYJb1KfrxM0Mvu1NHIgTkQtlLxljnBu52kv2nKFRKHlPoouLwoHNt00fUUiTDOu8DufgpiX5vjZxLA)OSFE4YZewN2xsaHgU05HPbGtrH0ufCvWvbxfCvWvbxftqsJZlHj8JQIw8aX(qsJZlHj8r7HwfY2c5s)BAY0E08lbSMyTRgeGSgxlU8wtqdenqgNk9WHP5aYa)1jbHM0u3ux)07n9YTRFIxMgyLWL(j(MMmndawSKE4YZdtqdenqgNk9We)61jHkLE4YZu(aiWudfP7Uy)dOLcLMmKhpKubjpE4SYvF0Lot5HbYqQ4nvrWk7FaTGpdqiLRHWeNcLMmKhzF2N9fQudOoacm1G9z)zbQOPS)SnHIJ93GKkCW(epaIDypgauv2Nxqfo2hLYX5WHjiWrBHKE4YZdxEE4YZe7MDZVEDsOsj7MD7sNP8WazW(h4jCQqUehz)((C7FU0BkFTgGiaWvnnUQvtqGJ2c5WLopC5zIDZU5xVojuPKDZUDPZuEyGmyF(YLpE)mnUQvtqGJ2c5WLEpC5zIDZU5xVojuPKDZUDPZu(uPY(h4jCQqUehzF2NaIfQfk7VDTlZLEt5HbYG9X2(UPNPXvTAccC0wihMWqRvq4sNPXvTAAU1Q2efA9SPi4OTqMifVPkkAaohomTbLL24cObIgiJtLEyAiAOQA05mty0qy25mtyNcs6mtffUQZmnenuvnEoZ0wLlCMjmAimFoZHdhMOAfEtoU8EMWJcQcjvaKE4W0mAaYbeapmnaCkkKMWJaeNz)eZbHOnjmbjnoVeM2cGsOIKI0wst4J2dTkKTfYL(xhVnndaLc42GcvGnkkAlKZmva7utyDAFjbeAyApA(LawtS2vdcqwJRfxERPC05bPCHlptuTcVjhxEptdSs4s)eFttMWqbjXcXD5ToC4Wg

OPENCAST

This assumes your raid team is popping lust a few seconds into the fight. “For most they should be”

I always pre pot Potion of magic

This opens with Faerie Fire → Insect Swarm → Saronite Bomb → Starfall → Force of Nature → Starts casting wraths too fish for your first Eclipse proc.

Once eclipse procs I cast another macro for Starfire
/use 10
/use 13
/use 14
/use [group:raid] Potion of Speed
/cast Starfire
/cqs

After this is all about keeping up Insect Swarm and doing the normal Boomy rotation.

Due too Eclipse procs you can’t really have a 1 button macro for the entire fight.

This macro cant be spammed yet! you have too account for GCD when pressing the macro.

Show below this is currently the output pressing this macro.

I am not sure why Force of nature comes out after starfall even though its before in the macro. Need to figure this out so Treants don’t miss out on a early Bloodlust

Rotation

1 Like

I use this macro:

/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:alt] reset=3 Starfire(Rank 10), Starfire(Rank 10), Starfire(Rank 10); [nochanneling] reset=3 Wrath(Rank 12), Wrath(Rank 12), Wrath(Rank 12)

This allows you to basically switch between wrath and starfire casts without having to do it on your own. Pretty sure you could set up another mod like shift for say starfall/typhoon.