Balance druid - Starfall + Moonfire spam (macro toolkit)

Hi guys, I need a macro that will;

cast Berserking, Celestial Alignment, Force of nature.

AND I need it to cast starfall consistently the moment the internal 10 second cooldown is up, and continue to cast moonfire indefinitely without breaking…

So far I have this…but it is breaking after about 1minute

/showtooltip Moonfire

/castsequence reset=combat Starfall, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire,Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire,Moonfire

/castsequence reset=10 Starfall, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire, Moonfire
/castsequence reset=10 Starfall,

/cast Berserking
/cast Celestial Alignment
/cast Force of Nature

Part of this might be due to the fact of “haste” because haste speeds up spell casting obviously. So the reset won’t be perfect. If you did the math correct and there would be decimals involved unfortunately. this makes it much harder. Maybe try to eliminate some of the casts? I’m sorry if this post is all over the place my brain kind of works that way and it’s hard to structurally organize a simple post like this.

In other words the cast sequence is perfect for initial casting but those small decibel differences from the Haste speeding up the cast time can throw it off. I hope that makes sense and might help you out on adjusting it. I’d love to help but in all honesty I don’t think I’d have the patience to keep testing out the macro until I either A) realize it can’t be fixed just the way it is. or B) It just can’t be adjusted that way for and efficient enough outcome.