Bam™ - 9.x Pre-Patch Macros - ST & AoE - Best DPS

@ThePikey

Glad you like it and thank you for the feedback dude! Much appreciated!

Bam

Hi Bam,

Nice work. I plan on doing some testing and integrations to my own setup using your macro. I could use a wee bit of information to help me with some of my own comparisons. With regards to your usage @ 70ms, what is your typically in game latency?

Hi there @Bam ,

great job on the macros! Loved your BfA macros already getting high Parses (:
I’m trying to implement Mend Pet to pre-/post macro aswell as Spirit Mend. Yet though none of it seems to fire. Lines are as following:
/cast [@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [@pet] Mend Pet

Off Macro question if anybody knows a fix:
After playing a bit (about 1 hour) I can’t press any spells, no mounting, no attacking but pet attacks still work. I’ve tried to reset my UI, disabled all AddOns, deleted the WTF folder (bad mistake cause all settings were lost) but only logging out, clearing the cache and logging in again helps. Is anyone here known to this issue and a possible fix for it?

Kind regards
Cat

2 Likes

I had this problem but while leveling, the cause was the use of /Heart Essence
i removed it and everything is fine now

2 Likes

I haven’t seen my pets’ health go below 100% since I started using this, this is insane.

3 Likes

did that aswell but also had to restart the PC. Works again now :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Hey guys, thank you all for the feedback and please keep it coming!

I have a couple of days off now, so I plan on working on some of my other macro’s that people have been messaging me about. :slight_smile:

Bam™

thanks so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!! :grinning:

1 Like

@Bam my bro this is the best macro i have seen im toppong charts on heroi nyalotha with this. quick question since soulforge emblem is meta for shadowlands. can u add to the macro tar trap and flare righr after? iSFE ignites the tar trap when flares are lit above it/ is it possible bro?

1 Like

@bagnyemas thank you for the feedback dude. And yes, this certainly sounds like it can be done. I’ll keep my macros up to date as much as I can around work and other commitments.

The sequence would look something like;

/castsequence reset=10 [@target] Tar Trap, [@target] flare.

Or

/cast [@target] tar trap
/cast [@target] flare

However, that would work if you’re just spamming the macro to the speed of GCD. But if you’re running it at 70ms with AHK as I am, then I’d need to look at the timing to make sure it executes these in the correct order. But yes. I believe it can be done and I’ll look more into this at the time.

I wouldn’t suggest using this line in the current macro as it may not work. I’ve not tested it and I would imagine I’d have to spend some time working on timing with the rest of the macro.

yes my borther i am running it at 70ms AHK. sir @John-Metz said made it this way /castsequence [@cursor] Tar Trap, Flare

so flare does not cast without tar trap. it in a way is really good but i hoope you can fix it so that right of cooldown it goes straight to trap. thank bud this is the best macro. @Bam

1 Like

@bagnyemas I have added this to the AoE macro.

I’ve tested it a few times, but it may not be perfect. I’ve added a 30 second reset so that it doesnt try to fire it and slow down whilst tar trap is on cooldown. The cooldown might change, so it will be updated when ive played SL more. :slight_smile:

duepfaqEK06vr0(vMWksw0kcZIkv3ssjTliXVKKHHO6yQWYqQNHettvY1OcTnjvFtvvJtvLZPII1jPuUNkHgOksDqvQwiv0dHKyIisDrQu2OkbFusPAKisoPKIvQsPxQIs3KkyNc1pLuIHQs0sHK0tjAQQITcj1xreERkj3vLI9s6VQOYGbhwQflKESGjRQCzkBgs9zvsnAeonHxRk1SrPBdXUL43OA4cXXruwov9COMUORJITJi67ujlEfvTEOpA8HkDE3HZ50HZDVwCtJP1hvskJncRO8wLezgbxBvvU4Uy7tsfPdEogLahPIPkAJuHzqqApvv(0SwjXQKMMMM(GwLo0bph1Mhl4fS(OXh6JgFOYQqJtSrgJvc2GRoDGXJ5(Bg4nSLxKc5dgC87F9Z8Z9bho(IIgtRYQqJZb01FrrJPOYQqJZb0h)PjNCn(LkRcnohqx)ffn2rvwfACoGU(lkACDvwfACoG(4pn5KRX)vzvOX5a66VOOX)uzvOXj2iJXkbBWvNoW4XC)nd8g2YlsH8bdo(9V(z(5(GdhFrrLOchjANQtvEwJ6LEdJ1hn(qLvz7V2sRyiuhCvHt0EKBU6Z6VB0yAvwfXYoZo8wtvEwJkQASwJn9rJpuzvOX5GJ6)O)RX0QSk04CGtrAAmfvwfACoqI0H3AQYhVO82sA1PkF8IYBlpuNQuMwKlWucPGxuP0iJXkPOzv5LEZHo456JgFOYQqJZb0o(N(3lnv5LCC6qh8C9rtn1uL1U0nuBESGx0y66uouPdDHPzRPKMNKwjf8I6uLUvqZ9bdv4ir6SJkyfjv1PkjH1VVZ4BS(OPkjLXgrLoBKZFQtmOwhifiryTb35UnWZZof8YGKpGbBdCjsIbjHnaPfLbiDWZrzWGhcbEqOldIAdql823arjQLUmRmijSbiTOmaBKXyLGnan3pikJhNdUZDBWxJ0xBOmyWUD3(qiWdq6GNp4JB4bfEoqucSmF2aNgofn7as47KW9b1mGOjPnanNP8nqKdIAzA(bjFad2gKec8arzqsydWgzmwjyd4OhKe2aKwugG0bp39b93NOC9aroqus(GKqGhG0bpFastDaML7AWh3vzaNKMVzzhq6lLOmyWdHapqGhKe2aCJydCjsIbiuhqkR95ao6b3pP55jXGoQGvKuh0LVb3XrSqoGJEqsydiHG9dLbdQzad2giYbnEqK2Nd4OhKe2aKwugGnYySsWg4IqeiguZa0cVnalqyyZwueCgml1bUejXGKqGhG0bphLbd2T72lyg7a0EZgK8bi8pbAQd4(bbIUCT5(aXaxCg2VbUm2ahXg0fQdqB2x0o8gLbQK0g6MHn14dvI62l6OSgwF0uLYiwOgsRX0osrL3zscUxLoBKZFQtOPMQc

Usage Information

Bam™ - Simple AoE rotation to use with the main macro. This can be fired inbetween the main sequence for burst AoE damage.

This macro does not include Bestial Wrath, I have found it better to use this in the sequence of the main macro, adding it into this macro may slow down overall DPS. This is the same with my Heart of Azeroth ability and Aspect of the Wild. I use it as part of the main sequence which I fire simultainiously with this macro.

-= Added =-
21/11/2020
-Tar Trap, Flare sequence in preparation for Soulforge Embers in SL.

Feel free to modify or change, i would welcome any feedback.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.31.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Tar Trap, Flare

KeyRelease: Claw

I hope this helps dude!

Also, for those of you that don’t wan to run Soulforge Embers there’s this:
Rylakstalker’s Piercing Fangs is very slightly inferior to other Soulforge alternatives for single-target, but it is a lot better for Mythic+/AoE scenarios and is just more flexible overall, so it’s recommend this is an “overall” legendary alternative to Soulforge Embers.

Sure Embers will be a DPS gain IF you have a competent Tank to keep the mobs stationary. If not then I don’t see use for it other than soloing and using Binding Shot with Traps.

2 Likes

So, am i the only one that has this problem?

Every time i try to run this in GSE, the macro changes all “Cobra Shots” to “Steady Shots” and consequently doesnt do anything on the second “run”, since BM hunters dont have steady shots.

Like, even if i make my own new macro, which only has the line “/cast Cobra Shot”, it will change into “/cast Steady Shot”

Is there any reason you do not just add a modifier to the macro so when a user holds the modifier while casting it does the aoe macro? I have looked at both macros and you do not use any modifiers at all. So, doing that would not mess anything up in the macros and being able to just switch to holding shift while spamming the key when fighting groups would be better/easier than having to swap to another key. All you would have to do is go in and set the ones that are single target to use the no modifier function like this
/cast [nomod]
Than set anything that is aoe mod to cast with the shift key using something like this
/cast [mod:shift]
Anything you want to cast for both can be left alone so it will always cast. Is there a reason you have not done that already that I am not seeing?

Same thing is happening to me today. I’ve tried creating new macros and relogging but doesn’t fix it.

2 Likes

Hey! Just made an account so I could let you know. I sim’d my BM Hunter and then sat 5 minutes on a dummy with this macro (no buffs, same with the sim) and it did 95.8% of sim dps with this macro. Insane job dude! Best macro I’ve seen.

1 Like

@leeterry Hey dude,

It’s personal preference I guess. There is no reason why a modifier would not work in the macro. However, I prefer to not use them as personally I haven’t ever found them useful. I prefer to use a second AoE macro sequence bound to a different mouse click. The macro’s I share on the forums are the ones I personally use. So they’re meeting the specific way I prefer to play. By all means feel free to add a modifier key if it makes life easier for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hull Thank you for sharing that dude! That clears that up!

I’ve personally had no concerns with the macro firing how its meant to.

1 Like