Bam™ - 9.x Pre-Patch Macros - ST & AoE - Best DPS

Bam™ - 9.0 Pre-Patch Macros - Single Target & AoE

Bamtard

Hey guys, I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying Pre-Patch! I’ve updated my BM macro. I hope you find it useful. You will also find my AoE macro in this thread.

-== Single Staget Macro ==-

d0uHmaqEaTEis1(jhcIOMqkv5rkvjUeeP8jOszrPuvZcsDlj0UGK(fs1Wa4yqyzOYZqkttcUgsY2uk(gkLXbjCoGW6GiK7PuAGkvjDqGOfcKEOerteIexuIqBuPk(OsvkJeQKtIsLvIsEjKOzcrq3uI0orIFcrGHQuvlfIKEkuMQsLRcrK2kuP6Rqu8wiQCxikTxk(lermyXHvzXsupwvMmL6YsTzkPptjgTQ60sA1qeQxdvmBLCBu1UPYVbnCG64qu1YPQNJy6kUok2osQVdvT4jcoLsvQ2GWSZqbHbduqwkscOLAOWz2zWWvVaVQoCmy)zatqIOthpe)6q6a5VNhsq9b5PZqV8XtNWWZFEGgSD3QDdXGXHMdnhAo0COrGMZGv698qCV9Kk0rm7muqy2zOGWGr)DKrbbiOITcgkCgm6VJmkCGydhauyOqZGr)DKrHwbaCBmukyWO)oYOWHGnoaamuOYGr)DKrbbiOvGkQmu2yWO)oYOqfnAuHWqHndg93rgsJ8mT71k0kaGBdAfAfaWTbTcTca42GwHdbBCaaGwHwbaCBqRqRaaUnOvOvaa3g0kCiyJdaadfuyWO)oYOqRaaUngkGWGr)DKrHdbBCaayOGaGbJ(7idPrEM29AfAfaWTbTcTca42GwHwbaCBqRWHGnoaaqRqRaaUnOvOvaa3g0k0kaGBdAfoeSXbaGHccegm6VJmkiabvSvWqbbNbJ(7iJccqqJkAamuqqZGr)DKrHdeB4aGcdfefmy0FhzuOvaa3gdfeuzWO)oYOWHGnoaamuqSXGr)DKrHkA0OcHbdLnqKAV6J0MDgkimy0FhzuaToTHcNbJ(7iJcInOGJndfAgm6VJmky83dhZyWqzdCFFtiMDgkimy0NZBPN218avqoh8FEEKf5S7Zgznu4my0FhzuqU9k4EqB3NnYQacuWzOqZGr)DKrb5CqW9GSkOaf0mukyWOdUNBM7HJzmy7djtP3Zdn7mJbBNV6WPhodOgSsc5lFJbudg20G3dJ7nvOZGH1ipt7M6Tmy777sVNhA2zOGWGr)DKrHJk24qrbdfodg93rgfeGGgv0aygd2oF1HtpimGAgZyW2ByLiU3Esf6mu42GGkdwPNJ5wSZnTN62nvOZaQbReDwH(xxsip4BUY1vDaAa1GHuARhZAmuqyWWvVaBWkwS42TB3QG9pBi(15Sjk777I7FZ7RaAPk83Zdvkdub0JVeyp2xz72TBlwSOyjw7P6jZciAL5FoCuaczugOstD7bcDTIvOxbiKXRqySyPjtf6ikNZwXA32LVhokqNcpqfW(Ui4BEFLY9Ck83Zdrvrz3VbQ8pQBflqxRCklOZIc(dOs1P87f4QZIYavk3Z0EL5xjk83ZdvoNTcqidUTwkKUvM)nkSt5Fu3kv3BXy32keiFRaTQm)wPA3hrbiKrXcdqIY)OUvimwS0KPTrvrrSeRD)krPsuUf(dir5uWd94OuDkG9ql(MqqRqGkGx9rAfC6gSY8BfcJflnzQqhr5C2kv7(ikpiF1zbjlwILyvC7wfqAB32kwHEL99DX9V59v2UTOIyjwfvqzDTuW(WrPOYEQ(MOG)3ofGqgVYCEl9Oy9wlIs5EbXRWbaPPGR9rRuhf811sHGtfSY8Refg3uxkZ)gfWWQB27OQOiwIvrfCX4M2JBeLsppokfvaTXF(gTY8RefOBbuH)84quacz8kwREYOmN3spOvQwvaczWnFRaMzTQolkRZBPv4HLjkaHmk4RRLY)OUvgOc)5yU1cOcyMrz(vIc0P037RmN3spkN1P9kZVvSw9KbvXsSkQGe4uqzdubP2R(iTY8Ref(75Hk4RRLIdIx5DKrb060Ovk56WRa9ky83dhf7gC7SRolkqNc(F99va3JcqiJY)OUvU3uPUrRWoL)rDRC22TTY8ReLY97yiTY8BLJzGfFhzuGwvacz8kG7rPsuOU9aviliEuvuelXsSkUDRcildzgL53kLEppuz72IILyT73k83ZdviFiZYw53lWkaHmk40nyfqpF52wb7dhfgWkduXspkZVv4HKrHH0kw9qELDFFDTuGwvMFRGlg3Om3QDdQkkG0bNF7viZbE1kqRk8av8W5Mk0Pujkdu5DKrbL11sPKqE(ZzRa23ZauHN59vGoLheUSH4DkfvyNY)OUviGB3O8HmEIINX5QolkuF(kKHOmnziOvoNTY8Ref(75Hk4RRLY7iJckRRLsjH88NZw5C2kGE(YTTc2hokG99mav4zEFfOt5bHlBiEhQkkLew2FkyF4OCvEIYavSw9TIdQWd9TY8pNYGV(ALY9GVBNs5ZxUTviF4qqRGY6APG9HJc(6APyT6Bf8)2PaeY4vMZBPhfR3Aruk3liEfoainfCTpQkkiPUPUuMF7uMFRqAKNPDVwbFDTuqIziJcbNkyL5xjOQOiwI1UFLOWFppuXg2efhCuQU3IXUvaP)DUwb7dh0k2mTYavMFR8GKbvLD)krH)EEOInSjkoiELQ7TySBfqBYuVLcY4V5RCoBfqsa3VrbAvz(TcYux2khrb85hfOvL53k8x1PWFppevff2P8pQBLBrGkv3BXy32kZVvWvF(rPejK2rAfRmU3uHoLBuMFRWd5B3GQIYUFLOGVUwkLBfgW2302k4)TtH8pBi(15Sjk2EiyIY5SvW3kNVvCqLf0zP9kmKQZIsDqvrSel2PC8k8hovNffgsRaTQasCHs0kEgNR6SOCJcBa4jkwHEL5xjk83ZdrvrrSelXQ42TkGE8La7X(kB3wuSeR9a9k)Ebwb6voBQRVwbiKr5DofRvNTcFRaDkZVvqgiYOGeEiDGkLEppe3ik7b6z4jk3c6SOGVoFfEGkW53EfWmLxvYVTv4VNhsqYkkGCnT3DtL6EbuXA1zRW3kqNs5BMvJQRhLIkGE87fUcfytSeldgUF(6vE1eZoZyWWa3p2Humu4OIMbdKmZh6nyGE8La7X(MXmgda

Usage Information

—==== Shadowlands Pre-Patch BM macro by Bam™ ====—

Firstly, thank you to everyone for your suggestions and feedback on my pre-patch beta macro. They have gone a long way in helping to better this macro and you’ll see that I have included some of the ideas you guys have suggested.

This is always a work in progress, so please keep the suggestions and ideas coming!

-== Added for Pre-Patch ==-

• Kill Shot - Fires when your target falls below 20% HP, it will skip this until that point).

• Hunter’s Mark - Beware, this only marks your first target, if you’re pulling large mobs you will have to manually put this on each target after the first.

• On Key Release this macro will now cast Bite, Claw or Smack depending on which pet you have active, I have added this because the auto-cast of your pet is very slow.

-== Updates based on feedback ==-

18/10/20 - Thank you to @lloskka for the feedback, I have added a pet call function to the pre-macro sequence and also added Aspect of the Wild to the Keypress function.

-== About the Macro ==-

The macro should help you keep Barbed Shot up to get the most use from Thrill of the Hunt talent. Another staple of my rotation is to cast Kill Command pretty much on cooldown - I have spent hours running various tests, and this macro will cast Kill Command and Barbed Shot pretty much on cooldown. Cobra Shot aims to fire no more than twice between barbed shots, Kill Shot will fire when your target falls below 20% HP. Until then the sequence will just skip this.

This macro does not include Arcane Shot, due to the cost. This macro does now include Bestial Wrath and Aspect of the Wild as part of the main macro. I have also included the Heart Essense function at the moment. This will be updated when shadowlands drops and we are no longer using it.

I am making use of AHK, running at 70ms for this macro.

-== Bam™ ==-

For help or advice you can find me on the WoW Lazy Macro’s Forums along with my other published macros! Alternatively find me on battle.net - Bam#2447

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.15.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Wild, Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Call Pet 1, Revive Pet

Main Sequence: Kill Shot, Barbed Shot, Heart Essence, Bestial Wrath, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Claw, Bite, Smack

-== AoE Macro ==-

diKVeaqEuy9seTFLjmrYIMi1Sqr5wQuQDPQ4xsyyskDmvyzq6zsQMgkY1is2MQsFJiACsuAXtu16qrvhuLQfsu9qjbtekQlse2Oev(OebJekYjjsTsvkEPKq3ek1oPu)uIqdvsQLIIkpfvtvLSvOqFvsuVvII7kjYEj9xvkzWGdl1IrPESitwfDzQ2SQQplPy0qCAeVgkz2q1TvLDtXVrA4eLJljz5I65eMUW1PKTdf8DuY6HEP2hkx(DSVLCSV19suc1gvVuoMCCz4edwkhjczcMVOGfLfExsgVoLPIpj6RWQGD)kewVxNzO8Rg3nHq5OOOOOhOkh7oLPy0Zcc1i0l1(qVu7dLxKArma9lt1vBuLxKArma9qs0ARvTRR8IulIbOFzQUAZKYlsTigG(LP6QTukVi1Iya6HKO1wRA)v5fPwedq)YuDLxrNbZ54ElC9sTpuErQfXGJVLfvs1gv5fPwedoKevQ6QDDLxKArmG)6ewAO8k6mQo7cHEP2hkVi6CnE4g)XyqzmuKo)Quzo9(SsQnQYlK5rhrNWsdLxnvey3PmvV0q5xzIblpqv2k)ktmy5XHkx58WLvoltkiuJY5EvwUjinUYRo7y3PmvVu7dLxKArmavkjrlltAO8kqFS7qLRHgkVe4sGrpliuJAJ(9qkLJDBSACPnHNXGBcc1OYvoM9)2cpu7dLJjhxMYL3VYxQsp42d4KNmCFWDQedY0Odc1miOdSe(awKazqG4dEnXm41Pm9ZGbxieXGuBgW2h8tY(5aIHThSC3miq8bVMygi8QSCtYh8tZdyBLfXG7ujgC2VUg)ZGb7MDZfcrm41PmDWj1fdm0yaXKWTo9bYDrqA8bvo3bcZgi9aKgd(GFQL5CajgW2JWZdc6alHpiqiIbeZGaXhi8QSCtYhq)hei(GxtmdEDktz2G(8KyQzajgqmbDqGqedEDkth8Agde4uwdoPSmdOyWZno(amxn)ZGbxieXaIyqG4de9ZhWIeidEmgGjVZXa6)G7L0Z0azqZMGtcgdAZ5G7czEkgq)hei(GktWp)myG0dSe(asmOfdK15ya9FqG4dEnXmq4vz5MKpGfcjHmq6b)KSpqqEw4rtmeQLaNXawKazqGqedEDkt)myWUz3uo3Xh8NDFqqh8ONKFgdO5bjK2uJZSbKbSOw4Ndy54j6Zh0ggd(D)KDNW6ZaLF3kqOzLlVFLVuLw5ySZKMnUl0lnuoxMNKgZQnQu1vUeMFAo5vG(K1rZMGtcgQCn0qva

Usage Information

Bam™ - Simple AoE rotation to use with the main macro. This can be fired inbetween the main sequence for burst AoE damage.

This macro does not include Bestial Wrath, I have found it better to use this in the sequence of the main macro, adding it into this macro may slow down overall DPS. This is the same with my Heart of Azeroth ability and Aspect of the Wild. I use it as part of the main sequence which I fire simultainiously with this macro.

Feel free to modify or change, i would welcome any feedback.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.15.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Multi-Shot, Barbed Shot

KeyRelease: Bite, Claw, Smack

4 Likes

Very pretty macro there @Bam

I would add for lazyness

/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet; [nopet] Call Pet 1
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

Overall its over 9000

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you @lloskka

I did initially add both of these, but personally I prefer to use Vuhdo to cast misdirection and keep my focus free for certian boss fights. So this was removed, I also have a nice little Weak Aura for telling me when my pet is dead or inactive, so I’ve never really needed this function.

1 Like

And i noticed that u dont have AotW on Area of Effect macro.

Remember, that Aspect of the Wild is off GCD, so you can take it out and put it on pre or post macro!

1 Like

@lloskka I tend do not use AotW in the AoE macro because i genrally fire it as part of the main macro. But I will add it to the AoE macro. I have left AoTW in the main sequence in the ST maco because I’ve found on longer fights where the cooldown runs out it will only fire this once in the pre-macro sequence.

1 Like

Strange how every user plays different, but hey its part how we play :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to get rid of “AotW problem” on longer fights, u could add a second macro an call it on main one.

Cheers

1 Like

@lloskka Thank you dude! I’ve made some changes based on your suggestions, thank you. I’ve added the pet call function, as it could help others, and also put AotW on keypress, I’ve also left one in the main function to pick up if a fight goes on longer than the cooldown.

I’ll update it on here now.

1 Like

Thank you for your time. I am having fun with your macro. Keep up the killer work.

1 Like

Hey @Bam

Just to make sure on this.

To use the AOE i have to keep the ST macro running then press the AOE one so both macro’s are running to get the AOE?

Thanks

1 Like

For some reason the ST macro isn’t firing off Cobra Shot/Arcane Shot and I can’t figure out why?

1 Like

Hey @Onedda

That’s how I use it, but honestly it doesn’t matter so much, the AoE macro can be used on its own too.

1 Like

Cheers @Bam for clearing that up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Apocraphyx_1335

Cobra shot should be firing, it’s working fine for me. However, Arcane Shot is not in the sequence. I don’t use Arcane Shot as it costs more than Cobra Shot and does considerably less damage. It’s easy enough to add in if you want to, but in my opinion its a waste of Focus.

Cobra Shot should be firing though, so head to a training dummy and use Details Damage Meter to see exactly what abilities are hitting. Post a screen shot here of the breakdown from details if you’re still struggling.

@Onedda

No problem dude, I have the ST macro running at 70ms, and I just spam the AoE macro manually during AoE encounters.

Hey @Bam, thanks for your work i really appreciate it, but i have problem since Pre-Patch i got this (WARNING ONLY: Sequence Named BAM_BM was not specifically designed for this version of the game. It may need adjustments.) my GSE: 2.6.15. and i don’t know how to fix it i did check some other macros same warning when i try to import it or nothing showing in GSE Sequence Viewer.
Best Regards,
Tech

Hey @Tech

I’m not sure why you’re having this issue, I would suggest updating your GSE to the latest version. I’m assuming you’re playing WoW retail on Blizzard servers? If you do happen to be playing any other version of the game on a private server then this could be the problem.

Check out the support forums and perhaps make a topic about your issue over there. Hopefully somebody will be able to help.

GSE: Troubleshooting - WoW Lazy Macros

2 Likes

Thanks @Bam i did check it and i removed all SavedVariables it was the problem. Working perfect :wink:

1 Like

I think can change it to
/use Claw
/use Bite
/use Smack

@siulongk thank you dude /cast seems to be working. So I’ll leave it as it is for now :slight_smile:

Hi Bam,

Just dropping some feedback in here, this macro is sweet.
ilvl 123 rocking about 3k steady with no buffs on single target dummy, in raids it really nice getting purple logs, happy days

Well done matey

1 Like