Bam™ BM AoE - User Requested

Hi guys, hope you’re all safe and well, as requested by another user, my AoE macro. Really pleased you guys liked the single tatget macro. I hope this is helpful to some.

The main idea is to keep barbed shot up for the increased crit buff you get from that, so this rotation utlises multi-shot with barbed shot to maintain the stacks.

As always, i welcome any suggestion and feedback.

dauodaqEkY6Lqz)ktivWIIkmlQe3svf2Lk0VuvgMK4ye1YGYZqvnnjvxJIQTjP8nOswCuvoOkyHQspKIYeLKUiQqBeQsJeQuNev0krL6LqvCtQu7Ki)uvLAOOkTuju9uitLk2QQQ4RQQK3cvv3fQO9I8xvv1GbhwQfJQ4XQ0KLOllAZsWNLqgnHonLEnQKztWTPWUf8BugUkYXvvrlxONtvtN01vfBNkPVRI6CQQstYKdjjtO3dU))19)h(nhjjmYHqoTqgupHWWKXWKLjeUtHte6TnWhhWXGFmaznojKdoW44GitB1YchhmyCpUDeT(bg9nYguYs)GathydxHNYCWB6vBlm4xXwfDzaNdeBxZbfypHYbwDapPQzCGYg84ZbQO1pGfgywvxg0LL2qrdS6aBqzduXCGrFJSbgTPbEb25bLSZHbmxZylimOkVOJdg4iA9dS(bQyoW3g5GZwvCGHPb4o7OoGvyWHILrMkoO5XkyvthhmGZbp(CGvhWcdmR6GyRIzCGk2Hb2Wav06hy03i74GbJ7XnEZuyqHyMdu2adwPTGPbS4GRyhkkDzGDWz2Jq5GZPWLzKdkKzjp9LRJdiu1Sq)iOKKmHC33i7pz0Bzbp5qsYKdjjtOVB71by1QZNKWi03T96amzCHvPcjXNqF32RdWQvNpjvNqF32RdWQvNpjzoH(UTxhGjJlSkviPAe672EDawT68jeVmV6UVrg5qkHCI2axPIrVeYmMbpTsVecpPjEJP3toKKmH(0owuQzinmna)bMyhnWj(lZUeNKegH(oLARAF5Iuc5eTbUsvMEjesZt49jCvllqiu(ZNmO2wGq8gt39nYihssMqF32RdK)lFZ5xHucHN0uXtHS9j5qkPKsOdpQilsO32aFCahecDkVCwLKWmNpHC3HNwGZGMrxZGAzb6Lusjc

Usage Information
Bam™ - Simple AoE rotation.

This macro does not include Bestial Wrath, I have found it better to use this on CD, adding it into the macro may slow down overall DPS. This is the same with my Heart of Azeroth ability. I use it on CD rather than in this macro.

Feel free to modify or change, i would welcome feedback.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Multi-Shot, Barbed Shot

As with your st ill test this tonight too.

1 Like