Bam™ Elemental [GSE3] One Button - UPDATED 08-JUL-2021

Well, I have to stick with my ele for our raids these days since some of the shammy talents help more in groups, even with me at the bottom of the totem pole for dps. But new raid boss we did last night was Painsmith Raznal. And I do drop the Spirit Walker’s Totem whenever I get the chance. Does help but still looking for some way to do better for raids. Wish my higher dps from open world and Torghast could be brought into play for the raids we do…but doesn’t seem to work as well in raiding.

What a busy fight. Its like dancing the waltz while trying to avoid all the swords popping up out of the floor, and at the same time trying to find the opening in the line of razors, not to mention trying to kill a ball to open a way past that mower. Oh, and don’t forget sometimes you get encircled with chains doing constant ticking damage, even with self heals and lock rocks.

Besides, I am not interested in raiding on my hunter. I switch between my warlock and my ele, but have been happier with the shammy at this point. Just trying to find something to help out in raids. The macro you provide at the top of the page without modifiers works great in open world and Torghast content. I’ve not tried it in dungeons yet as I rarely run those these days.

Hunter is probably the easiest to raid with as you can keep on dps’ing while moving. My main is a hunter and I just move wherever i need to go and never miss a shot. There are some fantastic BM macros too but raid with whatever you please - after all it’s a game meant to be enjoyed.

i’m with you on this. all my caster classes suck at DPS, cuz of the constant moving around they make us do. had to switch to BM Hunter so i can raid now.

Just tried this macro, and it worked great. I ran it at 200ms since I use a Razer keyboard. I was able to do 1.4k at lvl 51.

1 Like

how can i add icefury and frost shock to this rotation?

Hey @John_S

Just add a new action block with the following:

fs

1 Like

Hello all…just checking back to see if anyone had come through with something I can use in raiding. I don’t see anything new here since my last posting that addresses raiding, but sure would love to have some feedback for that.

As I mentioned before, the non-modifier macro is great for open world and Torghast, but I’m still struggling to setup something that works in raiding.

However, I am noticing a distinct drop in dps recently to the point that I can’t seem to get above 2.4K overall in any runs I do lately. Does anyone know what changes might have been made in the game to cause this?

Any help would be appreciated… :slight_smile: :smiley:

My version of this macro broke… Trying to figure out what went wrong. Once I get it fixed I’ll update it here.

oh, ok, thanks for the feedback. I’m glad it wasn’t something I was doing or not.

Hello, back again. Just managed to obtain 3 pcs of gear with domination sockets which works really well since I already have collected all three sets of the shards. I am using unholy per Icy Veins suggestion and it really rocks. But still need to see about revising my macro to do better dps.

IV suggested the following talent choices (which I keep coming back to after trying other setups):
Echo of Elements
Elemental Blast
Spirit Wolf
Master of the Elements
Nature’s Guardian
Primal Elementalist
Stormkeeper

In most cases this seems to work best with whatever macros I tend to use that offer X for a talent open for choice in the macro setup. But since I’ve tried the other talent choices, I keep coming back to the ones listed above.

The macro above has a hard talent choice that does not work well with the above talents I prefer. Is there anything someone else may have come up with that works well with these?

I used to use ScaryLarry’s macro and got amazing results. Then Bliz changed things and ScaryLarry left and pulled his macros out, so I cannot find them again. I still have my original download from him but as I stated earlier, after Bliz’s changes my dps dropped considerably. So I’m having to search again for something I can use reliably without being in the basement dps-wise.

Have you tried contacting Scary Larry on Twitch? He still does his show there and I’m sure he’d be happy to help you if he can…

I do not have a presence on Twitch or any social media. Being an old lady, I don’t like those mediums, so I’ve not ventured there. But from notes I’ve seen here on these forums it seems he was pretty angry about it to the point of pulling his macros posted out. Not sure I want to yank that scab open, if you get my drift.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yes I do understand but I will say that Larry is quite a nice guy and don’t see him reacting that way at all. I understand your position - just trying to come up with an idea that may help you.

Hey @friedbones

Feel free to add me on discord: Bam#3018

I would be happy to help with your macro.

Bam™

1 Like

he is not longer on twitch eighter…

Unfortunately, the macros don’t go with German wow

Anyone know how to add a shift modifier for lightning bolt only spam when you press shift