Bam™ [GSE3] MACRO LIST - UPDATED 01-SEP-2021

Hi Bam

I try to check it out, if I resuscribe to wow again, I have not been playing the game for over a month :slight_smile:

Jimmy

1 Like

@Bam i would really like if you could update your Fury Warrior script.
Maybe add support wich legendaries should you go etc.

Add a pve and a pvp rotation aswell?
Kind regards

sigh
Like I answered that same question before for you: There’s no need to “update” anything because there’s no change from Patch 9.1 to 9.1.5 that needs updating for Fury.

Bam’s macro is ready for the latest version of GSE and his works just fine. Thanks @Bam!

EDIT:
From Icy Veins: * 01 Nov. 2021 (rotation page): Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.

I would sim which Leggo is best for your character as his stats, playstyle, gear, etc., might be different from yours and should get very different results.

There’s no “i-win” macro in PvP for any class. As anyone should know who plays PvP there’s no rotation and everything should be used situationally.
You probably could just edit his to the basics and use the rest on different hotkeys.

Hey Deezyl, new to GSE - can you please direct me to the Bam Fury Macro you reference for 9.1 to 9.1.5? Only one I see is the BFA one <?> Thanks

I was referencing the Class patch for Fury-there was none.

And all I can find is the old one from November of last year but his newer one’s are pretty solid. Try it out and see if it’s still viable.

Do you plan on doing any macros for the other specs and classes not listed here? Just tried out your shadow priest macro, and did a solid 1.4k dps at lvl 55. Going to get the rest of your macros listed for the specs I do play. Really interested in an enhance shammy macro.

I love your macros I was wondering if you could do one for a protection warrior

Anyone happen to have this macro in a readable format? I had a corruption and lost mine, and re-importing fails. Was hoping to manually re-create the macro. Tks in advance!

which macro? Bam only has a list of macros he put out in this chat.

Sorry… that part of my post got cut - I was looking for the plain text copy of his fury macro. My copy got corrupted, and I couldn’t get the string to import. I finally managed to after about 10 tries. Not sure what was going on.

Hey dude, all of the macro’s ive done are published on here. Unfortunatley, I don’t have as much free time these days to concentrate on making macro’s like i used to. However, if i can help please feel free to ask.

HI BAM do you have an updated Destruction warlock with current Talents using dimensional rift?
thank you for all your hard work love you destro lock macro when it was the old talents but now??
thanks again
Michael