Bam™ - Prot [GSE3] One Button Tank Smash - UPDATED FOR GSE3

how fast you using it at?

I’m running it at 100ms mate.

1 Like

Excuse me, why does my import become garbled

garbled? gse3 is a total makeover

WoWScrnShot_071021_141635

Is it because the language is different?

Hi, great macro! I have tried altering slightly, so I take Avengers Shield, Avenging Wrath and Ardent Defender off the macro so I can control when they are used. Removing those abilities out of the main loop was easy, but when I try to remove the Avenging Wrath (Action 1) I save it, close GSE, open it again and the Action Box has come back. Likely I am being an idiot and doing something wrong. How can I remove it?

1 Like

Seemed to have sorted it…not sure how. Deleted GSE, reinstalled and re-imported the macro. I was able to make the changes I want.

Works perfectly now (well, how I want it to anyway) Thank you for the awesome macro.

1 Like

Hey @shan

I’m not entireley sure what the issue is here. It’s possible that this is a language issue. The macro was written in English.

Bam™

I have to say i love this Macro great work as always!

1 Like

@Shazila thank you dude :blue_heart:

There are no modifiers for macro right Bam? (The july updated version for gse 3.0 right version of the macro?) I just want to make sure as I am trying to get my head wrapped around gse 3.0 and all.

Hey @crisdan there are no modifiers in any of my macro’s.

Could you update the macro? I use Garbled Chinese characters

This is the latest version, and working well. Unfortunatley I don’t speak Chinese, the macro was exported in English.

Bam™

Hi mate great macro, i was just wondering would there be a way to have it so you could hold shift and it use World of glory instead of SOTR for solo stuff? im not good with anything like this or i would have had a go.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey dude, in short yes, this is entirley possible. Howevever, i prefer not to use modifier keys in my macros.

1 Like

You may find this topic helpful to add a modifier.

2 Likes

I would like to say thank you for the hard work you put into this macro. I enjoy useing it it has not let me down leveled with it and have started mythics with it

1 Like

@Sometimesamwromg I’m glad its working well mate!

Bam™

Anyone else seeing “reset” in text when grouped using this macro? only does it in mythic groups and everyone can see it. other than that this macro is insane. love it.