Bam™ - Shadowlands BM Hunter Updated Jan 2021

Bamtard

Hey guys.

I’ve had a few requests for an updated BM hunter macro. This is what I have been running with. So here’s the latest GSE macro, and a couple of others I use with this. I’m hitted my simmed DPS pretty easily in M+ Really enjoying BM hunter! :slight_smile:

d0KuoaqEsY6rrQ2p1HqrktyIIEeks4sOKOpHsvTOjkmlvYTuPSluu)cHggbhtcldONjjtdcxdLyBOW3Kughi05KiTouKO7Ps1arKKoikIfIiEOevtefjDrjk1grPkFersmsuQCsePwjr1lbrntusQBcISti6NGazOGGwkkj8uinvqQRIss2QeL8vejEliXDbjTxu9xejvdwCyvTysQhROjtIlR0MjkFws1Ob1Pvy1iskVgLYSbCBISBs9BOgoI64OKA5Q45inDPUoH2UeX3rWIdbCkqGAEbhAoYcokjmbsK6Kajosqo0Cu2TaKbgA24OWDtMYusKibmbGNPRs6NhmL5jwIOir1VerQOK0FuXrH(bwDt5OGxfxGxGxGxfxfC0YwldFMB5yjYF)QhaJwfNeokteBy8HJsYlbbkZYGJsQGw2L1EOdSMJeKrfe5Oq61IpaP19Ekz19aR5KWrz1pTzvKv(Ev4OGcGcfGGLwWarrvnok7waYC0B3UD)(97oOWVcMaWRvOoKajhPFEWoQv5qYlbbkZYW5(973VD7MLB5qdpOodQZdq4vrDEhc4dBodTd5dU(zP0lhk2HmW(01HTDj70WRdvSE9L2dSM68AfNHY(uNjwAORZ0SCl3YVD)Ut5WVU(sDKHpoOWVcMaWRvOo3VFZXYT8BoqEaa4GcJBNBoS34SuhcWR2rfw840)P(2oYEaaQJ6fatWbuGv6Woi8Yz0oegaaou2gKDA4b1ru3daNg(BhY4HUHGz2XXYT8BoStu37H9Poq6pS5CZHKLWF2lNgEqDWAavos)HnQJkS4Xr24qBN(p13(YziZrfwK9pRdzraGHUUdWFQVosy1uhvyrhcdaah4VK1PXosVw8bau5qwSDA4b1bRD2Fc70)P(2oVSEpon86iBCOnZwULFZbcs7a5vLdRyb2NUon8G6i9Zd2HWaaWrJj4mFA7qYO3lNYbEco4JdQ0pzZrzjVALHUUdw7qaEmHDiVTJkSOd8xY68ZEuYE5qAh4VK15vuwfNgEqDuVZxKUon868In(28PTdwMJkS4XH82odQtj7rLdfatGzhhl3YV5uow95DqHXTZG6OXeCEN5tBh6YAXvpxhcJg2PYHUtSwXzIXakycAMDCGgEqDOWyrafh4fGStJDKE2whQ4zDA4VDG8aaWPCSK0RvCETIdj)r9Q4GcJBN)SoKpd8z0JLYSJdPDG)swhzyrTItd)TZcqxcd66qAhcp1r24m01DWYK50ySJ0Rv5uowD)oOW4ME5aGX0HUUJmS4K6qXon83oeGxTdKhaaoLJLKETIdHN6GLjZPCmgqbtq7qAhLHIJg3oWFjRZQXI1HDKHNIuMDSCl3YVD)UdtuJfBNgEDG0ppyN73Vz5wo0WRJ0ppyhkmweqXbEbi7Ocl6W2UKDi5pQxfhuyC7is2PXo132PHxhjmTDePRJSdwYbA4ZaaWblZPHxh2jQBN(bwDZSJdt04gEpo0(jdSoyzosQCo4(7bw7mOon2z(02bYdaaNYXssVwXH8z7wLJK4e2bRDMymGcMG25MdPDG)swhk5v3oWyXd15iQ1dDDNs(ZalsD6L20lNxR40WdQJ0ppyhcdaaN5tBhipaaCkhlj9AfNxR4qYFuVkoOW42H8z7wLJK4e2bRDMymGcMGMzhNYXQpVdkmUD(He1PXoYgN1rJDKWN1PHFTttymxh1BtyxTJ6)OEvCOW4ME5a5baGdkmUDimaaCKnoRdb4v7OclEC6)uFBhzpaa1r9cGj4akWkDyheYSJdRs3daNgE1on86qxwlU656qyaa4qQjsBhkBdYon8GYSJJLB5qdpOos)8GDuWl1rJBNHEciQSom5mF96GcJ7lhfX1PXon86mX0MzhOHhuhPFEWok4L6OXeCg6jGOY6qYs7Xd4qkNVHDETIdtOK3z7GL50WRdPmauCEQd5)0oyzon86i9dTJ0ppyMDCiTd8xY68auSZqpbevwfNgEDy3(N2PSP0vtxhzI6zpWANVDA41rclT6MzhhOHhuhcdaah1RJizLVxfhcWR2Hc)kycaVwH6OCWKPoVwXHW68N1rJDaW667XrKo01DgnZowULtANxYr6zBOR7isxhSmhMWoiF5Ce16HUUZ3o1eKOoYWhNgEqDK(5bZSJJLB5w(T73Di5LGaLzz4C)(nl3Yzp8XbEbi7GpoVsjJ56Ocl6mFTJSHwXrADWANgEDifmP4WQFMUkhi9ZdM9PoSh(ikrDEaSUUdHrd7iPYb3W7XHSOAGbfEvCK(5btzAoombO3J(7rjlGkhzdTIJ06G1oQ)UbwM1B7CZHKxIPaebIAwULZrzQRSxeO5il4OL1FgVAGLYHM3CuuY7K0mvosqwQ4OKY(SXeXZt5qZBokK(5bxw7HoWAkhAoYco0CKfCuIZN2ovieazWrcYrjoFA7awuduqGJSIJsC(02bktSK6VHQtrPSudbhjcokX5tB6YAXvpxhNZs3(ELJdlmyGOGJKfokX5tB6YAXvpxNkecGmUCQqiaY4YPcHaiJlhWIAGccxovieazC5uHqaKXLtfcbqgxoGf1afe4izWrjoFA7uHqaKbhznokX5tBhWIAGccCKqKJsC(0MUSwC1Z1PcHaiJlNkecGmUCQqiaY4YbSOgOGWLtfcbqgxovieazC5uHqaKXLdyrnqbboYs5OeNpTDGYelP(BO6uukl1qWrwiWrjoFA7aLjws93q1PO0kwQe4ilk4OeNpTDQqiaYGJSaKJsC(02bSOgOGahzrfhL48PTdlvvSuWrwGGJsC(0MUSwC1Z1PcHaiJlNkecGmUCQqiaY4YbSOgOGWLtfcbqgxovieazC5uHqaKXLdyrnqbboYcw4OeNpTDGYelP(BO6uukl1qWrwWGJsC(02bktSK6VHQtrPvSujWrwuJJsC(02PcHaidoYciYrjoFA7awuduqGJSOuokX5tBhwQQyPGJeuGJsC(0MUSwC1Z1PcHaiJlNkecGmUCQqiaY4YbSOgOGWLtfcbqgxovieazC5uHqaKXLdyrnqbbosWcokX5tBhWIAGccCuOpdnBBxWjHJI2lz2tup7bwZrrxwlU6E8aC0YXsQ)MtchfYRki8SukhAoYcokX(p13E1RKkhOOXW)rcQqrzFfOYrcYrjoFA7afsvYBFPSVcuDkfIGCKvCuIZN2oqrJjVnuDGieR4irWrjoFA7afnM82q1PuicYrYchLi5T)U)jB8MJc9zOzBBqojCuietBi9ZdMdnhzbhL48PTtPqeK3Cui8Sq6NhmhAoYcokX5tBhqwQbcreCKGCuIZN2ofLwXsLahzfhL48PTtrPSudbV5OqEvXkwG9PlhAoYcokX5tBhsg9YrcYrjoFA7uWaIG14iR4OeNpTDqL(jB8M38M38MZb

Usage Information

—==== Shadowlands BM macro by Bam™ ====—

This is always a work in progress, so please keep the suggestions and ideas coming!

-== Changes for Shadowlands ==-

• Kill Shot - Fires when your target falls below 20% HP, it will skip this until that point).

• Hunter’s Mark - Beware, this only marks your first target, if you’re pulling large mobs you will have to manually put this on each target after the first.

• On Key Release this macro will now cast Bite, Claw or Smack depending on which pet you have active, I have added this because the auto-cast of your pet is very slow.

• Cobra Shot is now a cast sequence with 3 second cooldown. This should help to make sure that Kill Command and Barbed Shot are priorities. I have found that elsewise I was firing off too many Cobta Shots, loosing foucs so that when Kill Command was off Cooldown I did not have enough focus.

-== About the Macro ==-

The macro should help you keep Barbed Shot up to get the most use from Thrill of the Hunt talent. Another staple of my rotation is to cast Kill Command pretty much on cooldown - I have spent hours running various tests, and this macro will cast Kill Command and Barbed Shot pretty much on cooldown. Cobra Shot aims to fire no more than twice between barbed shots, Kill Shot will fire when your target falls below 20% HP. Until then the sequence will just skip this.

This macro does not include Arcane Shot, due to the cost. This macro does now include Bestial Wrath and Aspect of the Wild as part of the main macro. I have also included the Heart Essense function at the moment. This will be updated when shadowlands drops and we are no longer using it.

I am making use of AHK, running at 70ms for this macro.

-== Bam™ ==-

For help or advice you can find me on the WoW Lazy Macro’s Forums along with my other published macros! Alternatively find me on battle.net - Bam#2447

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild, Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Call Pet 1, Revive Pet

Main Sequence: Kill Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Steady Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Claw

Post Macro: Revive Pet

This macro does not inclue my Covenant ability. I have roled Night Fae, and am using a seprate simple macro to pop this [@cursor] - I find that it’s important to use this at the right time to get optimum DPS.

It also does not include Soulforge Embers which I am also running. Again. im using a seperate macro from the default macro panel to run this in a very similar way as Wild Spirits.

I have had some requests to add these into the main macro sequence, this is entireley possible. However, I feel that these abilities are best used outside of the main sequence and used when required for specific encourters, mostly AoE. I might work on a seprate AoE macro and encorporate these into that. However, for now this seems to be working well for me.

Please let me know how you get on with this update, and if you have any suggestions please let me know :).

Bam

Night Fae Covenant Ability - Wild Spirits Macro

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Wild Spirits

Soulforge Embers Legendary Macro

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@cursor] reset=24 Tar Trap, Flare, Flare

2 Likes

Thanks for your work m8. Is it a problem to add Covenant and Legendary abilities with modifiers like ctrl and alt ?

Also why not include with shift modifier the multishot ability?

Do all these affect your macro’s efficiency?

1 Like

It’s not a problem to do this at all mate. This is just how I prefer to play. But I’ll have a crack at adding modifiers when I’m off work next and update this thread when I’ve done it.

Regards,

Bam

You say m+ but what do you do for aoe? Just hit multi-shot every 4 seconds? That’s really all you gotta do. Just make sure beast cleave is reset every 4. But yea how do you handle mythic plus?

@Mr_Wonka exactly that, I hit multi-shot where needed to keep beast cleave up.

I also then use wild spirits / soulforge embers for periods of AoE.

how is your dps for this bro? nice macros @Bam… i honestly want to know what your main is cause i know thats what you will focus on loool

1 Like

Thx. Why Hunter’s Mark?

1 Like

@Dwarfvader - Why not Hunter’s Mark? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, it can be handy to use, prevents mobs from using stealth.

1 Like

Hey @bagnyemas

Right now i’m playing Prot Pally the most. However, I have probably put more work into the BM hunter macro and Vengeance DH macro.

I switch between Paladin, DH and Hunter quite often :stuck_out_tongue:

why steady shot vice cobra shot for BM?

@bender1981 this macro does not attempt to use steady shot at all. There are however some issues with the macro showing different spells. On export it shows steady shot instead of cobra shot.

This does not affect the use of the macro, it will fire cobra shot as intended.

Regards,

Bam

1 Like

I’m finding this focus capping a lot even when you set the cobra reset down to 2 seconds. Is this also your experience BAM?

Does not add hunters mark to targets at all. Like never.

@kidcriticus_1225 this macro will only add hunters mark at the beginning of combat, once youre in combat it wont change to another target, you’ll have to use it manually if you want to do this.

@brassnuts I don’t have the issue mate, but it may be if you’re running the macro slower than I am. I’m running at 70ms.