Bam™ - Shadowlands Pre-Patch One Button - High DPS

i edited this one for pvp that has siegebreaker in it if u wanna check it

1 Like

Hey great macro so far! is it updated?

1 Like

Hi! I have the latest Version of gse… I need Version GSE 2.6.27 to run this macros or…? If yes from where can i download this version i când find anywhere GSE 2.6.27 only 2.6.40… + :thinking:

Hey man, any updates?

Hey dude, sorry no updates for this macro at present. I haven’t played warrior at all since SL dropped.

i like that it was split into single and aoe but will it work right being the aoe shows diffrent talent build just wondering

@Bam hey man could you please update the fury macro? And put it to maybe 250ms?
I bellive fury with a good macro is decent?
Maybe add pve and pvp rotation,also i tried adding you on a discord and without any luck,says user is not found.

1 Like

Hey dude. I am active on discord. Bam#3018 is my username.

I appreciate the love for the macros guys. Unfortunately I haven’t had much time to update them as often as I used to.

To cut a long story short, I work full time IRL as an RN. As you can imagine with the current pandemic it’s been a pretty busy couple of years.

I do still play WoW on a regular basis in my downtime, and am happy to help where I can. Unfortunately I don’t have as many active characters as I have previously. All of my updated macros can be found on the link below.

Feel free to send me a message on discord or on here, I will respond - although it can take me a while sometimes.

Bam

3 Likes

Total respect for what you do in RL. Thank you.

3 Likes

can you make this with blade storm? pls ty?

I tested your Single Macro, ran it with 70ms (Razer Synpase). The result is lesser compare to the Original from Bam.

For AOE Macro. It’s locked up.

Hey Justin,

It’s every simple. All you need to do is change Dragon Roar to Bladestorm in the sequence. See below:

Vest,
Gaupanda