Ban-Lu: Brewmaster Monk Shadowlands Edition

Latest Update 10/16/2020

Do not concern yourself with failure, Grandmaster. Rather, focus on rising every time you fall.

Green Latern yes yes but very fitting here don’t ya agree!

GRATUITOUS TWITCH PLUG

GRATUITOUS YOUTUBE PLUG link HERE

Revamp of the 8.3 Macro Edition

So fire this @ 100 MS

MY TALENTS (Most can be changed with no impact to macro) …

Here are the [MODS] for the macro.

brew2mastermods

/cast [mod:shift, nochanneling] Leg Sweep
/castsequence [mod:alt] Healing Elixir, Tiger Palm

COPY AND PASTE BEGIN HERE - THIS IS THE MAIN MACRO

The name of this macro is BREWMASTER - this is the macro you drag onto your bar and spam …

dWdPdaWscL2LsQTrsntOu9mPYSLQomOBQK8lv5Ba9wsWoPyVIDtP9JQLrQHH43i50i1qjrnyIgoGCqcvUTsXXKCCLWcjjwkuYIHQwobpKq4Pu9yuwhHOjsOQPkLMmGA6kUijPPbvUSkxxPAJkLYwLISzPO2ouk(iuk9vLs1NjrgNQAKesDoLOrdqZskCscfphY1GIZdGvsi5UKqVwPKtL2yQ4QGLQBFL48wvXkgDAJ3c7p7GIRxRxxR7wRxRxxXf3(aiLqCr0draghBDvB6eq0u2y0QlW4RG2DyVySZjGnNDOPSrL4QABMsGDIGAdqWbINUNEaiQex8xZW9(jMk(kitGQPtartzrPnMkTXuXFmiA4YoTUivm64pgenCzvQ)4aJPl(Jbrd6wSFw2XLvTeZx3GlT799XGl(Jbrdx2P1yiGXGj(Jbrdxwec4hxmQJ)yq0GUf7NLDCzPlnMUgCzriGFsmGXFmiAq3I9ZYoUSkm1VAWLfHa(jX8J)yq0GUf7NLDCzvyil)n4YIqa)Kywg)XGObDl2pl74YIqa)KgCzriGFsmfj(JbrdxwfgYYFCStrbe2P3qpXR4Tc02TUPc(4I(Gah8XnhBRGpUkx)e8XXI2Quf8Xf7bGYchcL2yQ4VbkO0nN92aaxQGLcqOWgfva4dcSIXOJ)yq0WLkSHcyrIaKU5PbxAPyacT2RN2QKICzvl7(vmDXFmiAq3I9ZYoUuHnualsy)OixwAT(xn4YIqa)KmXXI2QKo4J3kqB36gDWh3NdOTTBzdnLnUYc0uc0daXf7bawx)brxAJPI)yq0WLDAngcym64pgenCzvQ)4aJPl(Jbrdxwec4hxM4klCRGmbQ0gtf)XGOHlRs9hhym64pgenCzNwJHagtx8hdIgUSieWpUmXvMcnRGmbQ0gtf)XGOHl70AmeWy0XFmiA4YQu)Xbgtx8hdIgUSieWpUmzYeVjOaneF)HsBM4oqhtmIpgT6LXf91du8Iq4YvoxuCrLjtca

** Shadowlands / Covenant Abilities will be added at a later time**

Seeing it in action

The Goodies

With the new changes to Brewmaster one of the most important things to watch and maintain is your new passive talent Shuffle. With minimal effort on a boss fight in a Mythic+ 10 (undergeared btw) Shuffle uptime was at 98%. Thats primarily what any good Brewmaster macro should be shooting for IMO.

1 Like

saved for future use

What is the Null at the end of purifying brew mean?

The way the macro is supposed to work is to pop in order:

• Purifying Brew
  • Celestial Brew

The Purifying Brew will

• Increase the absorption of your next Celestial Brew by up to 200% based on your current level of Stagger

So in theory it should pop a nice big fat Celestial Brew on Pull … then null (which in effect stops the macro from performing another Purifying Brew because you might need it soon to clear Stagger dot …

Hi unfortunately can’t copy it because it’s gray instead of orange. can someone send it to me?

Grey / Orange ? Huh ??

ooo its a translation issue ? - go to the discord and ask there

does it repop purifying brew or is it once per combat? Also, i think chi wave doesn’t sim to well over eye of the tiger or did chi wave get a huge buff? love all your macros, just trying to figure this one out.

yup … pops once for big fat celestial brew then use manually to reset your stagger levels from getting too high …

1 Like

awesome ty. keep the macros coming im an altoholic

Nice Marco. Keep them coming. Whats the Unit Frame you use? SO pretty