BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND: Windwalker Monk

No way?! Foreal? Dang. I can’t wait. I hope you have a cool name for it, a nice video and keep the same format as your other two posts… makes the entire experience so much more fun when using GSE.

HYPED!

1 Like

ya but like my other healer sequence its a mixture of GSE and the use of an addon called CLIQUE – but like the others I will do a full write up and video on it

any update about talent for lvl 70 (and macro?) :stuck_out_tongue:

updated now with lvl 70 talents … as weeks go on i’ll update with raid/mythic+ talents/builds but for now will see how this goes

2 Likes

I just noticed who u are welcome back missed ur macros really miss the pally ones.

check out the paladin section . got them up

thank you, i really appreciate your work ! :slight_smile:

Hey, i was trying out your Macro, after i copy’ed it and paste it into GSE ingame, it shows up with a Red Question mark, as normal, you go into your macro’s and give it a picture, and i save it, put it on my bar, and it does nothing, i reopen GSE ingame, instead of the red question mark, its just a blue book, like it did not save it or something, i did it all again, and still same, like GSE is just turning it off.
Maybe you know this problem or some els does… Let me know.

maybe you got too many macros - open up your settings . go to macros . character macros. you can only have so many.

1 Like

Hey usmcguy.
I got no macros, only the once from this threat

dont know … check here:

Look forward to trying this!! Making DH first, any plans on a macro for havoc? Seems strong this xpac

Please update main post with talent import string. The one included with GSE import is outdated.

what would i need to change in this for more of a raid ST build

@usmcguy
Do you have any plans to add mods in the sequence, as you did Ret Pally? Some of us have finger/wrist issues that stop us from being able to maintain rotations with multiple modifiers because of various disabilities. You did a great job on the Pally, many of us can enjoy the game now, GREAT WORK!

if you want me to i can - any of my sequences if anyone wants it totally automatic - just ask i’ll do it

i like it split up like you have it but i would like to see a ST “raid” build if you happen to have time

Hey, cannot import these talents - im guessing cuz of patch?

yup - haven’t touched windwalker since new patch - so … yea

1 Like

This should be new talents B0QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASkIJJKJRSSAAAAQSCpgAOAJBkWISSClkkkkDkWCAAAA