Bear, Simple Macro, 15+ Mythics & Raiding.

Pretty new here, put this together just for simple use of main dps cooldowns/globals, have used in heroic/mythic raiding (85+ parses) and 15+ keystones. i dont use AHK so dont know how it would run using it.
Casts Thrash on cooldown, Mangle on cooldown and on proc(may miss 1 global at times, depends how fast you press the button)
Will need to cast moonfire procs manually (adding moonfire into macro is a DPS loss as obv cant cast on proc efficiently)
Keeps Ironfur up 100% 1-2 Stacks ST, 2-4+ Stacks AOE

All defensives are to be used manually for raiding purposes.
unsure how to add the import into forum like other posts so if someone can help me out on that lol.

Sequences['rotabear'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="rotax@Frostmourne",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3131221",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Swipe, Swipe, Mangle",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Moonfire",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Thrash",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Ironfur",
        "/cast Thrash",
      },
    },
  },
}

Can someone format this? I’d love to try it out…

Thanks Tyreek!

Can you format it for GSE 2.2

I have edited the original post and removed the failed attempts, no one wants to see pages and pages of failures!

If posting to the site and you need a code box hit the code button first, then paste your sequence then hit code again and that will give you the box needed.
NEVER, EVER just copy from the site and repaste it as the quotations have changed format and need fixing before it can be put into a code box.

Hey Rota thanks for this, works well so far. No extensive testing just WQ but it utilizes the abilities quickly and keeps 1 or 2 stacks of Ironfur up. Planning to test in raid the next few days.

Used this for mage tower at ilvl 940 and one shot it good job :smiley:

I love the macro, well done! =D

Adjusted Orignal macro, basically works the same, althought this is the one im currently using/testing, seems to handle mangle procs a little better along with casting Thrash on cooldown a litle better.
seem to be pushing 50k-100k more DPS than orignal macro. (Thrash procs make this a little hard to tell tho.)

Both still work fine for raiding and m+ content so i wont adjust the orignal post yet.
Also pushed out my BrewMaster Macro, still testing tho.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/7-3-brewmaster/

Sequences['rotabeaar'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="rotax@Frostmourne",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3131221",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Thrash",
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence  reset=5  Thrash",
        "/castsequence  reset=5  Mangle",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Mangle",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Ironfur",
        "/cast Thrash",
      },
    },
  },
}

@Rotaxlol

Wanted to tell you, This macros is freaking awesome very simple macros and very easy tanking with my alt toon 35lvl. Again thank you! :slight_smile:

Works very well :slight_smile:

hi. I love the macro but i’m not sure what I am doing wrong. I am very new to macro’s so please bear with me. I keep getting no spell defined or no attributes. is there a reason? i’m wondering if I was supposed to copy something differently?

I have been meaning to get around to taking this for a test drive and see how it stacks up with mine but I have been quite busy with other things. I will give it a go tonight. I wanted to take a second to say welcome and enjoy, its nice to see a fresh face spinning their take on macros.

I am curious though what you are trying to accomplish with the reset portion in these lines:
"/castsequence reset=5 Thrash",
"/castsequence reset=5 Mangle",

As it stands, since you are presumably constantly pressing the button that the macro resides (at least faster than once every 5 seconds) the reset condition is never met, but since it is a single spell sequence it never matters and just cycles. It may as well have been written"

/cast Thrash
/cast Mangle

Technically there is no real issue in this application, I just wonder if it was incorrectly assumed that reset=x (Where x= time in seconds) works as a ‘delay’.
To be clear. reset=x checks the time in seconds value since the last time the entire macro was called (usually via a keypress) against the value supplied in the condition to determine when that /castsequence line should start from the beginning again. It does not measure the time since the spell was last cast and create a delay.

I look forward to giving this a test drive.

WORKS FREAKING AMAZING!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

anyone got AHK set up for this macro? :slight_smile: this macro is awesome.