Beast Master Hunter Dominance (S) (AOE) (B) 5.4.7

YEah i feel the same, im using a macro that really only does my cobras,kill command and weaves in arcane shots everything else i just use on CD myself. i wouldnt want the macro to control my focus fire and have it go off sub 5 stacks or wait too long and just sit on 5 stacks for a ges.

@Paul

I have not updated these and I do apologize for the wait. I have been rather busy with some real life stuff that came up. There were many changes that I made to the macros especially in BM spec. With the locking up I had to take out a couple things and now it works perfect. I changed the 0.5 as well as the rotation and cast sequences. I will be posting them later on today.
My I lvl is only 570 but with my new macros I am nursing 800-1.2m and keeping a standard 380-450+ on everything else. Single target still is staying at 500K.

I will link my armory if you would like. And if you have any other questions please let me know and I will answer them asap. I will also be posting all of my new macros for all of my toons for 5.4.8

Thank you all for your patience and comments. It’s not that easy to keep track of all 10 toons but I am trying :slight_smile:

Armory:

I’ve been trying to tweek this macro for a couple of days now and this is as close as i got to perfect.

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.5 Kill Command
/castsequence reset=1 Kill Command,Kill Command,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Kill Shot,Arcane Shot,Kill Command,Kill Command,Kill Shot,Glaive Toss,Kill Command
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/startattack

you still have to press Arcane Shot occasionally to avoid capping. hope it helps.

(Blood Fury is the Orc racial, you can remove it if not an orc)