Beast Master Hunter Dominance (S) (AOE) (B) 5.4.7

Hello everyone.

I am currently running BM and having a lot of fun. Thee are my macros, I am pulling about 400+ normal as well as 1.2M in Burst. Keep in mine I am geared :slight_smile: I ope you like them. If anyone needs help making it tuned to their specialization Please let me know.

(S) Single Target:

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Glaive toss
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Kill Shot,Kill command,Kill command,Kill Shot,Glaive Toss,Kill Command
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/use Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
/startattack

(AOE) Rotation

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Multi-Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=3 MULTI-SHOT,MULTI-SHOT
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Dire Beast
/cast Bestial Wrath
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack

(B) Burst “don’t forget to pre pot!”

#showtooltip Stampede
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Bestial Wrath 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stampede
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rapid Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 Dire Beast
/use Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
/petattack

Thank you.
Ejnoy

Beef

Please excuse my ignorance, I’m brand new to this macro spamming community.

Are you doing your tests on a dummy self buffed? I’m currently ilvl 570, with 4 piece bonus. Spamming this macro as you’ve posted it I can barely get over 400k burst. Half the time it doesn’t even use Kill Command.

What am I missing?

My question is why would you put KC and KS in the same line? That’s suicide.

With my old macros from 5.2 I can easily do 400k bursts, and stay around 250-370 with cloak and meta.

New to this as well, could use some advice along the way, but my question for now is why the 0,0,0,0,0,0<spell name>?

@ MJ

[quote quote=13010]My question is why would you put KC and KS in the same line? That’s suicide.

With my old macros from 5.2 I can easily do 400k bursts, and stay around 250-370 with cloak and meta.
[/quote]

The reason I do that is it just auto casts for me and I never have to worry about casting it when it spammed. Then it just moves on to the next mob.

@ SuperD

That is just how I make my macros. I am on a mac and the 1, 1,2, 1,2,3 doesn’t seem to work well for me. So using that is the best way I have done it.

@Thomas

[quote quote=13008]Please excuse my ignorance, I’m brand new to this macro spamming community.

Are you doing your tests on a dummy self buffed? I’m currently ilvl 570, with 4 piece bonus. Spamming this macro as you’ve posted it I can barely get over 400k burst. Half the time it doesn’t even use Kill Command.

What am I missing?
[/quote]

I have done it on a dummy as well as in raid. I will post my dps meters as you will see what is hitting and when so you can see it does officially work. Every other Hunter I have shared this with including in guild now pulls over 380+ standard, and well into the 800+ for burst. it might be the timing you have set for your spells, and make sure you take out “gloves” that is my enchant for my engineering. I will post my meters later tonight.

Thank you,
Beef

Hi Beef,

Your work with macros is amazing, but I’m having a problem with this macro. I am only keeping 200k dps connstant during a fight which at my gear level is too low (iLvl 561) also my focus is always maxed out and never dumped as cobra shot is casted all the time. I dont know if you have encountered this problem and if you know how to solve it.

Keep up this awesome work
Coqmos

Thank you much for the info, using a MAC as well. With my low gear score atm, pulling about 70k in lfr SoO.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply! I’d very much appreciate your meters.

I am also having the same problem that Jean mentioned. I get 3 or 4 cobra shots in a row, while completely focus capped. Looking at the macro I don’t see Arcane Shot in there for a focus dump. Do you just do that off macro? Or does this going back to my timing I have on the spells being off?

Thanks for the macro will try it out tonight on my 575 Hunter. Which talents/glyphs are you using to achieve the high dps.

Thanks!

Döuble-Area52

Thanks for the macros, i tried them, but have some problems with the dps with my 560 ilvl bm hunter(2 piece bonus). When i start without using the brust macro(just using one target macro,without using any g600 fancy stuff like repeat on hold and etc), only self buffed with attack speed i pull around 400 k dps, but after lest then 2 min dps is dropped to around 180-190k.(Latency World -30-40ms) If you can provide me some tips to tune them, i shall be very grateful.

Thanks!

[quote quote=13019]Thanks for the macro will try it out tonight on my 575 Hunter. Which talents/glyphs are you using to achieve the high dps.

Thanks!

Döuble-Area52
[/quote]
UPDATE:
Tried the macro and like others dps spiked around 550k and then flattened to about 275k dps after about 50mil damage. This is flasked and prepotted.

macros keep locking up and i need to change target to get it to work again…any ideas why this would happen?

and the aoe seems focus starved with the two multi shot

other than that well done sir beef

I’ve added a line for mend beast as with BM the survival of that is so vitally important. In some fights i have not paid as much attention as i should.

This has been added at the end as i first swapped out 0,0,0,Cobra Strike but i lost a lot of DPS. Now it seems to work well and doesn’t interrupt the damage and keeps my pet topped up well

The macros work very well. My hunter is 553 and at Iron Juggs i was second on the DPS with 295. The top was 305. So a bit more work on my style and i’ll pass that.

third was 201, so nicely done. Thanks.

Can you explain what else you do while using this macro? im 571 and pulling 250k with 350k burst (with prepot/food/flask) on a dummy.

Hi there,

Here’s the macro I use:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/startattack
/use [@focus, help] [@pet, nodead, exists] Misdirection
/castsequence reset=target Widow Venom,null
/castsequence reset=target Concussive Shot,null
/castsequence reset=target Counter Shot,null
/castsequence reset=target Tranquilizing Shot,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use Mend pet
/use [@player]Spirit Mend

Cheers

Hey,

yesterday I tried the macro of Wellington. All worked fine. On my “green” fresh 90 hunter I was stable at ~ 60K DPS in LFR ToT.

Just one point, you are not using Arcane Shot. Is there a reason for?

I also got a G15 Keyboard. I let it spam “1” (as I got the Single Target macro on keybind 1) at 50 milli seconds. Is this the best value or should it be faster / slower? I want to use it like that because then I can make sure it has always the same interval.

@Gary, did you just modify and add Arcane Shot? Or is this your own macro? Whats the DPS numbers and iLvL?

Thanks

I use this macro and arcane shot is used but when i am DPSing i always use the macro key and spam my pet macro (with kill, dire and intimidate) whilest also using the direct arcane shot key. By using all three my DPS is about 10-20% higher as a result.

has anyone else noticed this? while using your macro focus fire stays stacked @ 5 with your aoe macro for a while. i usually have to manually trigger it. is this on purpose? or is this a flaw?
has anyone else that uses op’s aoe macro noticed this as well?
565 bm hunter with tier set

i’d like to know what are your stats? gear lvl and all that info. how do you pull 400 wjhen mine sinks to abouot 270k in norm

I see macros as a way to automate some of the activities and not ALL. So I use my macro in conjunction with Arcane/Cobra shots as I deem necessary to play the hunter. I also have a macro for pets that has intimidation/dire beast and kill command etc. I also use the Focus button when it is needed.

I certainly do not want to be sitting there spamming 1 button and therefore I ferl I am growing in understanding of the class. For ME - macros help limit the activity not replace all interaction other than a 1 button spamming…but then, that’s me.