Beast Master Hunter (Newest xmas GS) 12/19/15

I didn’t mean to come across short Dan sorry I just can’t seem to get anywhere close to any numbers posted unless I’m doing the rotation myself then I come close but my I’ll is 672 with no tier pieces yet

. I was just curious as to how you have heavily modded your GS and what else it is able to do . I’d be very Interested in trying it out .

Im also very curious about the solution to change GS and see what happens and ofc know to do that much dps would be very nice:))

SO if you would enlighten us:)))

Greetings, Happy Hunter

Hey Beef or to whoever this may concern,
I am having some issues with Gnome. when I try to actually make the macro in WoW it never works nothing ever will go into the text field for the macro, I use the exact same name that is in the sequence “HbmsT” and i do not type anything in the in-game macro this is what my sequences page looks like… “http://imgur.com/A9dZTex” any help from anyone would be much appreciated!!
-Da Lark

[quote quote=23821]Hey Beef or to whoever this may concern, I am having some issues with Gnome. when I try to actually make the macro in WoW it never works nothing ever will go into the text field for the macro, I use the exact same name that is in the sequence “HbmsT” and i do not type anything in the in-game macro this is what my sequences page looks like… “http://imgur.com/A9dZTex” any help from anyone would be much appreciated!! -Da Lark

[/quote]

Could the program that you are opening GS with a problem. I think you will need to download a proper one to make GS work. I had same issue but I use Imac so it would be different one for pc.

try using notepad++

[quote quote=23821]Hey Beef or to whoever this may concern, I am having some issues with Gnome. when I try to actually make the macro in WoW it never works nothing ever will go into the text field for the macro, I use the exact same name that is in the sequence “HbmsT” and i do not type anything in the in-game macro this is what my sequences page looks like… “http://imgur.com/A9dZTex” any help from anyone would be much appreciated!! -Da Lark

[/quote]

Hello all,

I have to apologize for my absence, I was back in Colorado for a week for my sisters webbing and to have my GF meet the entire family. I will be able to help all of you as well as I am spending all day going to test test and upload and make sure that everything works for everyone. The main thing i see is this at the moment. Try and get it exactly one space down from the sequencer from the top “EXAMPLE BELOW”

YOURS:
local _, Sequences = … – Don’t touch this
3 SPACES

Sequences[‘HMST’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[

MINE:

local _, Sequences = … – Don’t touch this
ONE SPACE
Sequences[‘HMST’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[

See if that helps for starters… Otherwise just wait a couple hours and i will be updating everything :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your support. Doing the best I can to help everyone.

Beef

YOU DA MAN BEEF

[quote quote=23846]YOU DA MAN BEEF

[/quote]

How is it working for you? I hope that everything is well with the macro, please let me know if not so I can make the changes, Happy hunting all.

Beef

Hey yeah I am still having issues with gnome…I have tried re-installing the addon…I have noticed the error notepad file and that reads “-- Default error handler seems to be _ERRORMESSAGE defined in BasicControls.xml
local Errors = {
[”^attempt to index global ‘Sequences’"] = ‘Missing mandatory first line in Sequences file: “local _, Sequences = …”’,
–["[‘’]"] = ‘Invalid quotes detected, replace all quote symbols in the file with normal double or single-quotes.’,
}

local GNOME, Sequences = …
seterrorhandler(function(message)
local line, err = message:match(‘equences%.lua:(%d+): (.+)’)
if err then
for pattern, response in pairs(Errors) do
if err:match(pattern) then
err = response
break
end
end
C_Timer.After(2, function()
print(format(’|cffff0000[%s] syntax error on line %d of Sequences.lua:|r %s’, GNOME, line, err, debuglocals(4)))
end)
wipe(Sequences)
–Sequences[GNOME … ‘DEFAULT’] = ‘’
end
end)"

I have no idea what that means but maybe you might.

Hey guys…

1. im so sorry for my english, i’m from austria - so i dont speak englisch very well…
  2. you guys do some awesome work here… all these codes what you are writing… just awesome ^^

i got a Problem - i copyed the single target macro from Beef. and it work so far, BUT in every youtube video, these guys dont have to push 12 times a second the mouse button - the macro do it from itself - why does it not with my macro?

if i start the macro with the cast/macro on my bar - it starts with barrage, and if i dont push the button any longer, my char do just do auto hit?

by the way is used this sequence :

Sequences[‘HbmsT’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Stampede’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Kill Command’,
‘/cast Kill Shot’,
‘/cast Kill Command’,
‘/cast Kill Shot’,
‘/cast Kill Command’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Focus Fire’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

im using a german client - and what i found out is, that i have to rename the spells into the german names…

i hope you can help me - to fix this problem ^^

cheerio

I gotta be honest… i know it’s me and not the macros because it’s usually hit or miss for me. i keep having to go back to an old beef sv macro because all the new ones don’t seem to pull the weight for me like they seem to for others.

With this one i seem to burst up to 30k and slowly dwindle down to 20k. Since I’ve been forced to jump to GS i’ve only been able to get one SV beef macro to be successful steady 30k dps. I’m 679 ilvl and would love to switch to BM now.

Any thoughts on how i can make this work or what i’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

[quote quote=23939]I gotta be honest… i know it’s me and not the macros because it’s usually hit or miss for me. i keep having to go back to an old beef sv macro because all the new ones don’t seem to pull the weight for me like they seem to for others.
With this one i seem to burst up to 30k and slowly dwindle down to 20k. Since I’ve been forced to jump to GS i’ve only been able to get one SV beef macro to be successful steady 30k dps. I’m 679 ilvl and would love to switch to BM now.
Thanks!

[/quote]

Hi there, I did try Beefs macro but I pull way more with this one

Sequences[‘BMST’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nochanneling][combat]blood fury
/cast [nochanneling][combat]bestial wrath
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
[[/cast [nochanneling]!Stampede]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling]!kill command, Cobra Shot,cobra shot,arcane shot]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling]!barrage]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Dire Beast]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Kill Shot]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],

Try it

[quote quote=23939]I gotta be honest… i know it’s me and not the macros because it’s usually hit or miss for me. i keep having to go back to an old beef sv macro because all the new ones don’t seem to pull the weight for me like they seem to for others.
Thanks!

[/quote]

Well one thing you are talking about a Survival Macro on the Beast Master forum. The Beast master macros I have posted and will post again tonight, are letting me burst 120k and I am consistent with 39-42 steady dps I will be posting more Survival Macros in the future. and will of corse update these to my new one.

Thank you,
Beef

[quote quote=23917]Hey yeah I am still having issues with gnome…I have tried re-installing the addon…I have noticed the error notepad file and that reads “– Default error handler seems to be _ERRORMESSAGE defined in BasicControls.xml local Errors = { [“^attempt to index global ‘Sequences’”] = ‘Missing mandatory first line in Sequences file: “local _, Sequences = …”‘, –[“[‘’]”] = ‘Invalid quotes detected, replace all quote symbols in the file with normal double or single-quotes.’, }
local GNOME, Sequences = … seterrorhandler(function(message) local line, err = message:match(‘equences%.lua:(%d+): (.+)’) if err then for pattern, response in pairs(Errors) do if err:match(pattern) then err = response break end end C_Timer.After(2, function() print(format(‘|cffff0000[%s] syntax error on line %d of Sequences.lua:|r %s’, GNOME, line, err, debuglocals(4))) end) wipe(Sequences) –Sequences[GNOME … ‘DEFAULT’] = ” end end)”
I have no idea what that means but maybe you might.

[/quote]

Copy it into textedit not notepad. Or you can bring it in to java script programs and dreamweaver, just make sure when you copy and past it back. Anything with a ’ [example] “you’re” make sure you change the ’ in you’re back to the regular ’

Beef

Well one thing you are talking about a Survival Macro on the Beast Master forum. The Beast master macros I have posted and will post again tonight, are letting me burst 120k and I am consistent with 39-42 steady dps I will be posting more Survival Macros in the future. and will of corse update these to my new one. Thank you, Beef
[/quote]

I only meant to say that I’ve had some real success with one of your sv macros but haven’t had luck with your beast ones yet. I know it’s something I’m doing wrong with GS is what I was getting at… It’s not the macro. You use a Naga? I haven’t been able to bring myself to use one of those yet but I may be willing to splurge if that’s what the difference could be. I’ve always tried to get the macro bound to the scroll wheel but i’ve not had strong success with that with GS.

[quote quote=23953]

I gotta be honest… i know it’s me and not the macros because it’s usually hit or miss for me. i keep having to go back to an old beef sv macro because all the new ones don’t seem to pull the weight for me like they seem to for others. With this one i seem to burst up to 30k and slowly dwindle down to 20k. Since I’ve been forced to jump to GS i’ve only been able to get one SV beef macro to be successful steady 30k dps. I’m 679 ilvl and would love to switch to BM now. Any thoughts on how i can make this work or what i’m doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi there, I did try Beefs macro but I pull way more with this one Sequences[‘BMST’] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /petattack [@target,harm] /cast [nochanneling][combat]blood fury /cast [nochanneling][combat]bestial wrath /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 ]], [[/cast [nochanneling]!Stampede]], [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!kill command, Cobra Shot,cobra shot,arcane shot]], [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!barrage]], [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Dire Beast]], [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Kill Shot]], PostMacro = [[ /startattack /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() /console Sound_EnableSFX 1 ]], Try it
[/quote]

Lemme fix that for you, you forgot the } at the end…

Sequences['BMST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nochanneling][combat]blood fury
/cast [nochanneling][combat]bestial wrath
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
    [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Stampede]],
    [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!kill command,Cobra Shot,cobra shot,arcane shot]],
    [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!barrage]],
    [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Dire Beast]],
    [[/castsequence [nochanneling]!Kill Shot]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Sorry Lempo I meant to put down that this one is your original macro so all credit to you buddy!

Hey Beef

You posted in your update -

“Updated: 4/5/15
Talents: 1,1,2,2,3,3,3,
Major Glyphs: Liberation, Mend Pet, Animal Bond
Minor Glyphs: Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Pack, Play Dead
Food: Calamari Crepes
Pre Pot: Draenic Agility Potion
Flask: Greater Draenic Agility Flask”

You’re using Calamari Crepes (100 multistrike) food instead of sleeper sushi (125 mastery) for BM raiding? Just verifying :wink:

Thanks in advance.

Beef, the updated macro gives me outstanding results in Heroic fyi, I thank you again sir for your hard work, especially since BM has that pesky Focus Fire buff to manage, your work makes the game so much more enjoyable for many of us, and I thank you.

Hi Beef,

thanks a lot for youre macros, they workign realy good for me! But today i was (after long time) in a raid again and i had some problems with the macro.

I pulled all npc´s about the splitted fire of the barrage. And i used stampede for little npc (and want safe it better for boss). Is it possible to change this macros like

‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’, Glaive Toss

And using a own macro for stampede and dire beast ? I will try it, but want to ask here for help, because i am not sure if i can fix it till Wednesday. Than theire is the next raid :slight_smile:

Sorry for my english.

Max