Beast Master Hunter (Newest xmas GS) 12/19/15

Hi - am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.

I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…

Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus)
Spec: BM
Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3
Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond
Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d ito Ferocious Adaptation

Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

Ty, for your great work Beef.

Can I use your macros for PvPing, if not can you make some for PvPing then? :slight_smile:

Jimmy

[quote quote=24111]Ty, for your great work Beef.
Can I use your macros for PvPing, if not can you make some for PvPing then?
Jimmy

[/quote]

Absolutely, they work for everything. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=24107]Hi – am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.
I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…
Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus) Spec: BM Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d ito Ferocious Adaptation
Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

[/quote]

Disconnected from there server? I don’t think that this would be a macro issue. I don’t really know what to tell you. What other add ons are you running with this?

Beef

Hi Beef, love your Macro’s was wondering what you are using to trigger them… like maybe a program mouse? If so what is your rate per second or other such information would be helpful to all…

Thanks

I have run into the disconnect – I use a logitech G13, and with a 25 ms repeat (the default) it will crash the WoW client.

I have boosted my repeat to 125ms on my main spam keys, and have not had a disconnect since.

Ok its mutch easier to change GS task as i thought, even in a other language is no problem :slight_smile:

BUT: - Is it possible to stopp a attack, after the NPC got killed ? In raids i pull allways the next npc, cause i still klick the key.

Anyone understand me / can help me out ?

EDIT: My Kill Commant dont work.

I changed beefs task to this:

‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15 Glaive Toss’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Kill Command,!Tödlicher Schuss’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot’,

Thanks all for your responses, I adjusted the timing on the keyboard click up to 50ms and that seems to have resolved the issue for me ! YAY i get to have my favorite spec in the entire game back !!!

I have the same problem as Ruth Craig with the great macro’s you made Beef.

I don’t have the problem with other macro’s i use from other players.
I use my mouse scroll button for the macro.

Any help pls?

I use your BM and SURV macro’s and have the problem with all 4 (single and AOE)

Sincerly yours
Wimm

One thing to keep in mind for BM spec you want mastery enchants… :wink: just saying… tested out Beef’s awesome Macro with Multistrike, then switch to Mastery enchants and saw a straight 10K increase on my garrison dummy.

how did you change you ms on the keyboard?
gonna swap from mouse scroll to a keyboard for the macro

greetz
Wimm

What could i change in this to fire off Arcane Shot more often. right now I am getting cobra shot above arcane shot.

I have just a few “improvements”

PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10, [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Mend Pet, Misdirection
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl

]],

I use this pre-macro to turn of Growl in parties (although i was regretting it when i had to pet-tank Nerzhul today!)

That tosses up my Misdirection to focus, to pet if no focus, and tosses out regular mend pets.

I comment out Stampede because I still use my Kafa Press in my Nuke Macro – I save it for B/L, adding another 157 haste.

[quote quote=24235]I have just a few “improvements”

PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10, [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Mend Pet, Misdirection
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl

]],
```I use this pre-macro to turn of Growl in parties (although i was regretting it when i had to pet-tank Nerzhul today!)
That tosses up my Misdirection to focus, to pet if no focus, and tosses out regular mend pets.
I comment out Stampede because I still use my Kafa Press in my Nuke Macro — I save it for B/L, adding another 157 haste.
<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-block"><a href="#24235" rel="nofollow">Quote</a></div>[/quote]

Ill have to give that a shot.... 

Beef

I had to change beefs task to this (because i need to play in my language and i dont like barrage)

I changed beefs task to this:

‘/cast [nochanneling] Glaive Toss’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot
‘/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot’,

But the kill command dont work. Can anyone help me please ?

The new update to BM is nice man, it is what I run in my guild raids and I am wrecking stuff at 688 Ilevel, each time I see a update to these macros it is like Christmas, tnx Beef

[quote quote=24312]The new update to BM is nice man, it is what I run in my guild raids and I am wrecking stuff at 688 Ilevel, each time I see a update to these macros it is like Christmas, tnx Beef

[/quote]

Haha,

I am very glad that you like them, there will be one more update coming very soon. I will also be re-updating my MM and Survival macros as well, just finishing up some testing at the moment.

Thank you,
Beef

Never mind this new format threw me off, i was able to figure it out. after I copied and pasted the macro to my word processor.

Hi Beef,

I (perhaps) have a problem with this macro, it could be me but hey… :wink:
With the macro it seems to me that Barrage is clipping / cut off.
Just test it manually, it’s putting out much more shots (for a longer time at least) than when it is used in the macro.

having the same problem here too Barrage get cut short only fires off about 2-3 shots while barrage is active