Beast Mastery 5.4

I am a level 85 hunter and am really liking these macros, but the single target macro above i seem to spam cobra shot way to much, so i changed it a bit for my level.

/petattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/startattack

all I did here was cut out chunks out that i don’t use at the moment. also the arcane torrent??? isn’t that a mage spell?
my ping to the server is about 120ms so i left the .9 alone.
what do you guys think?

This is the macro im rolling with. MS is between 75-80. I am getting focusstarved quickly is there any changes i can make to fix this problem.

/petattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/startattack

[quote quote=11300]all I did here was cut out chunks out that i don’t use at the moment. also the arcane torrent??? isn’t that a mage spell?<br>
my ping to the server is about 120ms so i left the .9 alone.<br>
what do you guys think?
[/quote]

Arcane Torrent is the Blood Elves racial (AOE silence) that doesn’t trigger the GCD, so, why not using it?

All these macros are really efficient, but don’t expect it to be “intelligent”. The macros can’t know when you are out of focus, so the best way to solve this is to remove Cobra Shot from the macro and put it on a single button to fill focus when you need it.

[quote quote=11305]This is the macro im rolling with. MS is between 75-80. I am getting focusstarved quickly is there any changes i can make to fix this problem.

/petattack<br>
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Dire Beast<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Glaive Toss<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Kill Command<br>
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire<br>
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath<br>
/cast [combat] Blood Fury<br>
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire<br>
/startattack
[/quote]

any ideas guys sorry for the double post.

No MoC, eh?

And Huntaa, he already answered you.

im using the macro posted on the first page second post. Right now its only showing one tooltip when i click it. Id like to see the abilitys as i fire them off. Is there anyway to do that?
BTW thks to those that write these macros there awsome.

I have posted multiple macros in the past that work fine. If you feel that you are focus starved, I would suggest using my macros.

Also I tested out the macros here, and while the DPS is good it tends to have great burst but terrible ramp down time. Fights like Garrosh, the other BM ones that I or Michael Jackson created a while back still work today.

Edit: Here is the link to some of my old ones that work well.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/beastmastery-5-3-with-blink-strikes

[quote quote=11687]I have posted multiple macros in the past that work fine. If you feel that you are focus starved, I would suggest using my macros.

Also I tested out the macros here, and while the DPS is good it tends to have great burst but terrible ramp down time. Fights like Garrosh, the other BM ones that I or Michael Jackson created a while back still work today.

Edit: Here is the link to some of my old ones that work well.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/beastmastery-5-3-with-blink-strikes

[/quote]
hey michael nice to hear from you. i’m sure this place and all it’s forums keeps you busy though. i’m only ever on the hunter threads. well i kind of do notice the ramp downward some of the time. especially with garrosh. i will go all the way down to 118k or 130k unless im hitting the macro like crazy! even then it’s not assured to stay above 150k! i have a question about /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 do we always need them? how do i know if my trinkets don’t need these for a proc? i could never undersand if i needed those 2 lines or not. what say you??

No, they are not always needed, look at your trinkets, is they say “on equip”, those lines aren’t needed, if the trinket says “on use” then the line will be needed, depending on which slot. IIRC tho, no trinkets from 5.4 are on use. Hope this helps.

Paul

There are three kinds of trinkets. RPPM, Cleave / MultiStrike, and Use trinkets. Two of those you can’t macro because they are proc based (RPPM and Cleave). If you have a use trinket then yes you want the /use 13 and 14 respectfully.

In WoD, Blizzard has said that RPPM and Use trinkets will return, which makes it a must in our macro creation.

I just installed macrotoo kit and then plugged in the macro on the first page ofthis thread…
I don’t see it doing anything but cobra shot. Is this because my ping is so low? I sit around 25 - 30ms.
What can I do to get this macro to work for me? my dps is horrible so I am hoping I can get this macro to work for me so I can get my dps up.
Also my dps wont go above about 30k. I know im doing something wrong I just don’t know what.
I read that people are spammig this macro. What exactly does that mean? Are you rapidly spamming it or are you pausing a split second between? Sorry Im new to the high end side of wow.

Here is my armory link World of Warcraft