Beast Mastery 5.4

Hello Guys! Can u help me with an amazing macro for Beast Mastery (5.4 patch)? I have around 540 ilevel and 2 pieces tier bonus.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire

I do a stady 140k to 150k single target dps in ilvl 517 gear
with the above macro

I dont understand these macros, these are much longer than 225 characters. Someone please explain to me how to fit all this into one button?

you need macro toolkit. you can make up to 1200 characters or something like that =]

i’m going to try out your macro Martin. i will need to increase the 0.5 to 0.9 because my ping is always around 74ms for home/me to wow realm. my ilvl is 540 now. i hope to do way more than 140k on bosses. you do 140k on what? raid trash or lfr trash or what?? dummie???

I was in a flexibale raid with 1 more hunter same spec but better ilvl then me 530 and he was doing less dps than me with out the macro.he /w me to see how and why I was doing more dps then him its funn having a good macro when ppl have better gear than you and then you out dps them lol

I am run out of focus Martin. Maybe i must incrase the number from 0.3 ?

martin it works damn well for me. although i tweaked it a bit for my race ability and trinket proc. i think that is it. i will show what i have. well, once i remake it though. i just reset my wow because of issues i’ve been having! so i lost all my macros ;/ i will edit this post and show what i created once i am done. i use 0.9 or 0.8 since i am getting 75ms for ping to the realm.
i forgot to ask. what do you use for aoe macro???

Just glad to help

As my ping is generally between 160~200ms, how much I need to increase, if I’m going to use that?
Btw, can you guuys tell me what you’ve done there? I mean, can you explain this macro for me? I’ve been making some very simple macros that I always guessed to be the best ones someone could make, but I’m really surprised that even with my latency difference it’s working far better than mine.
TY!

/petattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] arcane torrent
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

this is my finished product. for my self i guess. my ilvl is 545 with 2 pieces of tier gear and legendary cloak. i can hold 170~160k dps on malkorok. it just depends on lag and how i adjust my milliseconds. sometimes i have it @ .9 or .8. it depends on my lag. i usually leave it @ .9 which is the most you can go. anymore and things get very bumpy. do not go more than 0.9. i hope this helps others. thanks to martin i am doing a lot more now :D.

Does anyone know a good AoE to go with this one?

my aoe macro:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,multi-shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 cobra shot
/cast [combat] stampede
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Thanks Matt will give it a try :smiley:

No Kill Command in here?

up to the individual find it’s a waste of focus when attacking multiple mobs,i prefer to get as many multi-shots in as possible and let beast cleave do the business.

What would work out the best for me with a 45ms latency 553 il and would i be better to go haste, crit, mastery OR Crit, haste, mastery only 2 piece bonus and cloak

regards

[quote quote=11123]What would work out the best for me with a 45ms latency 553 il and would i be better to go haste, crit, mastery OR Crit, haste, mastery only 2 piece bonus and cloak

regards
[/quote]

ignore the part about the latency the first thread explains it sry new to the site :slight_smile:

I go to http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

today i used this macro and was amazed how good it was, i used it on the computer in my shop which is a fairly decent computer with a shitty keyboard and mouse, the burst damage was 350 - 400k at start then a steady 260 k for a 3-4 min so i went home used the macro on my home machine which is much better, i couldn’t get past 150k just ??? no idea
also my latency at home and work was between 30 40 ms so i set them accordingly

any ideas