BEASTMODE (GSE3 PvE 9.2 M+/Raid Venthyr)

why would you play Venthyr and not go nf dreamwever

Personally I like Venthyr better. Too many bosses in M+ are always being moved. The only reason NF is better is for the AOE. On single target, Venthyr is just as good if not better. I never did like the NF ability because you have to rely on having a tank smart enough to leave trash and boss inside wild spirits and with the Venthyr ability it does not matter where they move trash or boss.

My memory isn’t that great, but i think with teh Venthyr legendary you get at 48(?) from the cov, it does some AOE as well? Something about razor shards hitting things around your main target? I use Venthyr on my Beast Master as well. I prefer the spammable Kill Shots and, as you said, it’s the only one you don’t have to worry about a boss being moved out of.

I raid more than anything, so M+'s aren’t something I worry about

Great macro, I use this on my alt BM Hunter wo is Venthyr, is there any new updates to this??
Thanks

I noticed something, you are running this with NF covenent not Venthyr, it’s made to run with Ven that may be part of your problem.

actually nf is best for st and kyrian is best by a mile for aoe especially with the unity lego 10 % stacking crit chance to you and your party for each separate target hit with arrow is huge

We know NF is best for BM. But if you read the post and his reasons for running Venth you’ll understand why he made this macro.

1 Like

what does your conduit tree look like? @niiveus i was playing NF before your macro. not sure what the Venthyr is.

and what would be the reason the venthir now all play nigh fae from bm and kyrian survival mm. unfortunately the spec bm is still disadvantaged by the other 2 little damage in total should be buffed

Since switching to Venthyr, i notice a 2k improvement in dps. i used Venthyr on a couple of diffrent BM macros and they all were improved by that much. i found a conduit recommandation on Wowhead, til @niiveus responds.

Hi-yoo! I’m on a little WoW-break for the moment so apologies for the late responses.

For conduits I just look up the best performing one on Bloodmallet that uses Bloodletting (because I’m not that good with handling Frenzy stacks
). If you’re better than me with Barbed Shots and Frenzy I recommend the highest performing one. ^^

1 Like

So do you use Nadjia the Mistblade?

Hey, thanks for this macro! Just a noob question: why is barbed shot disabled?

Yes, Euphoria goes brrrrrr

You’re welcome! ^^

I use Barbed Shot manually, turning it on in the GSE macro requires some personal tweaking of the interval number. If you turn it on and feel like it fires too frequently I recommend raising the number of intervals, and if you feel like you’re losing Frenzy stacks you need to lower it.

I prefer using it manually though :innocent:

Ah OK. What leggos you running?

so should I give 150 ms ? I don’t have good results although I will give any MS

I have better results with this macro even if it is not updated

I play on a normal keyboard that does not have any MS settings

Michal
SLG macros always ran at 100ms , that is what he designed them for. The one you have is for single target, there was a AoE one and one for your CD’s.
I am not sure how viable they are now since 4 piece etc
 I havnt looked at them for awhile, so I am not sure how they would work.
Hope that helps

well if you actually read the whole thread someone claimed venth to be the best and that’s not the case that’s all i was saying so maybe read everything properly next time eh?