Been trying to get this right all day...... anyone got an opinion?

KEY PRESS
/targetenemy [noharm]
/startattack [nocombat]
/castsequence [mod:shift] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Fortifying Brew; Rushing Jade Wind

SEQUENCE
/castsequence [mod:ctrl,@Player] Ring of Peace; [mod:shift] Spinning Crane Kick; Keg Smash, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Breath of Fire
/cast sequence [mod:ctrl] Vivify; Expel Harm, Healing Elixir, Purifying Brew, Celestial Brew

KEY RELEASE
/cast Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox

Im new to GSE and still learning. My first question is, should this be set to sequence 1,2,3,4 or Priority 1, 12,123,1234. Also should my sequence loops be set to 1, 2, or 8.

Im sure you can tell if your reading this what im trying to accomplish. Control as an oh crap button and Shift as an AOE. Id like to throw an interupt on Alt later on, but Id like to get this working first. Thanks for any tips, advice or criticism in advance.

Forget about the stepfunction - you have other issues that you need to fix first.

Ring of Peace will never go off as it will always be overridden by Fortifying Brew and Rusing Jade Wind. Same with the other half of this line that is on the mod shift - it will always be overridden by SPK. In fact your entire “Sequence” area may never fire.

KeyPress + the current line + keyrelease form a stack. Think of a hamburger and the layers. WoW processes that stack from top-down and the first GCD ability will override any below it irrespective of whether they are on cooldown or not.

2 Likes

This line in the keypress means the sequence will never be executed as it will always be trying to execute the cast sequence.

Now for a pretty helpful reply. You macro had alot wrong with it, and it wouldnt work right anyways, even if you fixed the small errors that prevented it from working. I fixed those errors and that is what is in Tab 1, just so you can see what i meant. In Tab 2 I went ahead and threw a macro together myself, without any research, and mind you i dont play a Brewmaster Monk, so take it with a grain of salt. Let me know if you have any questions or what not.

Here is your macro, remember tab one is your macro but sorta fixed and tab 2 is the macro i threw together. I tested it a bit and it seemed pretty good.

diKDfaqEkX(vmlIACrr1VqvdtuhJ0Yu1Zi00qHRrP2gu6BQOXHkNJGSokP3rvL7jrs)tIedKQQoiuKfsvPhQcnrPkCrcOnkrXhLOQtcfLxkrmtPQCtjyNQ0pLivdvcTuPk6PatvkUQePSvjQ8vjk9wP0DLk7f5VuvyWkDyipSQI6XumzOQldAZsv6Zsv1OjqNgf9AcWSPk3Mi7gL(TidNG64qHLlPNtLPlCDOY2PQilwfmPudDvcu2(k4dFl4JcL(TeF0iqqdDFQHanipiB4iqoNZ5VuKjaMWfcMQeat93F1NX8aAe0)cPe7SLhhQINaLhiWYbRoMjw6(yzWrGciwCipmJnGvFcYgmtSKVeOpKlknHXJciEc85xZVYLfZIFMa9a2lcNxqxLacKT3u1apMKegfOdm9ygwiFjaqyObZ6bDFSCeOSqKaWeUkYrnuqGcitnvoy1XmX6Og6QudDvcWBqUy2wPeERMO61nRQ2Fw0VzBLs4T6eKzVr3SAwTzG1VzvflhJt6(eG3GCHdIboiRboBRucVvtu9K9VOhYcS2nRQy5yWWVz1xFBr5z1C(KllpRMZNCmKNvvBLtPRib4nix4GyGdYAGZ2kLWB1evVUzvfl2ZSFZoBf6GrPAsshqb)p7SI)RzvEw9)NtLNvvHS5E5zf)3oFsGsGw6j0dICqQHUkb4nixmRk(2NCuqaqafUm4ynbZelbaqmWbzdMipcum5IcitnrnuqGsGwkwHoh1qxLa8bQ2pmGSqjlZ2YMeevL6O7taExGQbkcKraZ2YMmjPdOOJccuSclGm1e1qbboMKoGcYxkO7tn0vjaVb5IzBLs4TEmQEDZQIV9jhDFcWBqUy2wPeERhJQNS)f9qwG1Uzvfl2ZmDfjaVb5IzBLs4TceKzVr3SAwTzG1VzBnjPdOOBwvXYX4KUmiaVb5chedCqwdCw913wuEwvTvoLU2eG3GCHdIboiRboR(6BlkpRMZNCz6ILa8gKlMvZ5tog09Ka8gKlCqmWbznWzf)xZQ8S6)pNkpR4)AwLNv8FnRYZk(VMv5zf)xZQ8SI)RzLUCeG3GCHdIboiRboBRjjDafDZQQq2CV8SI)BNpLNvvHS5E5zvviBUxEwvfYM7LNvvHS5Ec0xkjCFmLygeqjqXKlkGm1e1qxLa8gKlMvF9TfP7taEdYfZQ58jhdkiqjqlfRqNJAORsa(av7hgqwOKLzBztcIQsD09jaVlq1afbYiGzBztMK0bu0rxrcWBqUy2wPeERyYlK9VOhYcS2nRQyXEMPGaGakCzWXAcMjwcaGyGdYgmrEeOeOLEc9GihKAORsaEdYfZ2kLWB9yu96Mvv7pls3Na8gKlMTvkH36XO6j7FrpKfyTBwvXYXGbDfjaVb5IzBLs4TEmQEDZQ))CkfeOyfwazQjQHUkb4nixmR(6Bls3Na8gKlMvZ5toguqGJjPdOG8LckOGcIaa